* View grades and class schedules
* BuckID balances, transactions and meal swipes
* Real-time bus locator
* Automatic amenity recommendations
* Campus map, building details and amenities
* News, Events feeds
* Athletics news, schedules and photos
* Library catalog search and building locator
* Find People
* Browse O-H-I-O photos
* And more!
Features of your new app:
- Essential pre-arrival information, including guides and check lists
- Key staff profiles
- Links to social media
- Events calendar
- Campus maps
- Local information
- Visa information
- Frequently asked questions
- Travel and transfers information
- Image galleries
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, The Ohio State University career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of companies attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each company accelerates your research
- Ability to search for companies based upon major, work authorization, and position type
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every company's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite companies on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.
You are pregnant for the first time, what happens next? Get the world's most relevant timeline of your baby's development available right now.
Especially during your first pregnancy many questions and lack of information can lead to confusion or even anxiety about your own health. Our application offers an excellent insight into exploring the various aspects of pregnancy by providing a timeline, weekly information, due date calculation and milestones to keep you safe. We illustrate the journey from embryo to newborn baby with beautiful images, photos and ultrasounds of the baby in your womb, whilst giving you weekly updates from conception up to the birth of your child. The app was developed by a medical doctor with nothing but your health in mind.
Our application is offered as an educational tool to aid all interested to explore the fascinating and exciting world of pregnancy.Get it now and use it as your personal tracker.
Pregnancy (by Wikipedia)
In human reproduction, pregnancy (or gestation) is the development of one or more offspring, known as an embryo or fetus, in the uterus of a woman.
Childbirth usually occurs about 38 weeks after conception. In women who have a menstrual cycle length of four weeks, this is approximately 40 weeks from the start of the last normal menstrual period (LNMP). Health authorities recommend that women not artificially begin delivery with labor induction or caesarean section before 39 weeks as this amount of time is considered "full term" for the child to develop. Conception can be achieved through sexual intercourse or assisted reproductive technology.
An embryo is the developing offspring during the first 8 weeks following conception, and subsequently the term fetus is used until birth. In many societies' medical or legal definitions, human pregnancy is somewhat arbitrarily divided into three trimester periods of three months each, as a means to simplify reference to the different stages of prenatal development. The first trimester carries the highest risk of miscarriage (natural death of embryo or fetus). During the second trimester, the development of the fetus can be more easily monitored and diagnosed. The third trimester is marked by further growth of the fetus and the development of fetal fat stores. The point of fetal viability, or the point in time at which fetal life outside of the uterus is possible, usually coincides with the late second or early third trimesters; babies born at this early point in development are at high risk for having medical conditions and dying.
– Live streaming data from the ISS onboard systems and mission timelines
– Crew and Science timelines with individual crewmember, social media, and international science experiment details
– Console displays with live streaming systems data and educational material to describe how the ISS works
– Virtual Mission Control Center is a 3D replica of the MCC in Houston, TX organized to describe how the mission control team supporting the ISS work
– Links to the five International Partner Space Agencies mission information
– Educational lessons that interact with the live streaming system data accessible through the website link
ISSLive!: ISS Mission Control in Your Pocket
International Space Station Live! or ISSLive! includes a website and mobile applications that tie ISS streaming systems data and operational timelines into one “Rich Internet Application (RIA)” experience. The application offers data on real time parameters such as station position, internal environment, altitude, payload rack science activities and other interesting data and crew activities. ISSLive! ties this data into an interactive application which includes the latest social media feeds.
ISSLive! contains a scrollable timeline, with a ‘public-friendly’ view of crew and payload activities. It uses some of the latest interactive web content technologies, including 3D interactive virtual views of the MCC and ISS. ISSLive! is a “one-stop shop” for ISS data, letting users in on the fascinating activities that happen daily onboard the ISS.
Working with the NASA Education Office, ISSLive! content serves as the basis for development of interactive lessons in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) fields. ISSLive! is also a resource for the space enthusiast, the educator, and the life-long learner to participate in the mission of the ISS.
Nearpod is a must have application for teachers and schools that have access to a set of mobile devices for their classes.
The Nearpod platform enables teachers to use their Tablet to manage content on students' mobile devices. It combines presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution.
Before You Start
Nearpod is a synchronous solution for the use of mobile devices in the classroom. To try Nearpod, you will need one Tablet or PC/MAC and at least one other device (tablets, smartphones, Chrome books, PC/MAC), both running Nearpod. All devices should be connected to the Internet.
Nearpod officially supports the following devices on the Android platform: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and 10", Nexus 7" and 10".
To create an account or log in as a teacher you need to download the Nearpod app on a Tablet.
If you enjoy our SILVER Edition (FREE), you have the option to upgrade your account to the Nearpod GOLD Edition , which offers the following benefits:
- more storage space (up to 3GB),
- larger file uploads (up to 40MB),
- more students per session (up to 50),
- additional interactive features (add audio slides, add twitter timeline, and insert web pages in your presentation),
- student self paced feature (Nearpod homework)
How It Works
Teachers use Nearpod to share content with their students and to manage the flow of the lecture. Students use Nearpod on their mobile devices to receive multimedia content and to participate in engaging assessment and collaboration activities.
Now your students can experience the interactive Nearpod Presentations at their own pace.
Nearpod allows teachers to:
1. Create Content:
Teachers log in to www.nearpod.com to create multimedia presentations with interactive features such as quizzes, videos, polls, drawing tools, and more. They can also access featured presentations from certified publishers and fellow educators.
In the classroom, teachers log in to the Nearpod app to share content with their students and manage the flow of the lecture. Students use the Nearpod app on their devices to receive curricular content, participate in activities and submit responses.
Teachers can see students’ answers in real time on the Nearpod app. Additionally, teachers can log in to www.nearpod.com to access post-session data and obtain detailed activity reports.
Download Nearpod now and sign up for a FREE account to start experiencing the magic of Nearpod!
Aplikace nabízí :
- přehledný výčet všech oborů, které lze studovat na Ostravské univerzitě v Ostravě
- jednoduché vyhledávání a filtrování obsahu podle typu studia, formy studia, fakulty, jazyka výuky
- zobrazení detailu oboru
Get started quickly
• Launch the app and point your device at the night sky, you'll see the stars, planets, satellites, and constellations in their proper place for your location. As you move your device, the star map updates in real time. The Moon is the easiest first target.
• Tap Augmented Reality icon in the upper right corner to add the image from your camera to your sky view.
• Use Night Mode to go easy on your eyes and preserve night vision when exploring the Universe.
Go deeper and beyond
• Every star, planet, constellation, or deep space object, such as nebulae and galaxies, has an (i) next to its name. Tap it to access information.
• A scale on right is the Time Machine, slide it to explore the map of the night sky of tomorrow or years ago.
• StarWalk has data on over 9000 man-made satellites. Track their flight across the sky, be it day or night, catch iridium flares.
• Meteor showers are spectacular yearly events. Star Walk can help you plan ahead and locate the meteor shower on the night sky.
Share your experience
• Post pictures from your virtual planetarium and let your friends learn about the night sky. Astronomy has never been so engaging!
Duran Duran's keyboard Nick Rhodes mentions Star Walk as his favorite app:
"With the Star Walk app, if you hold your device up towards the sky, you can see all the stars and constellations. It even tells you the names of all the planets. Then, if you point it towards the ground, it shows you what all the stars are in the other hemisphere. It’s brilliant, and if you’re ever somewhere with a clear sky and no light pollution, it’s a revelation. It’s beautifully designed and makes clever use of the available technology. I’m fascinated by astronomy, but even if you’re not, give this a go."
- The Star Spotter feature won't work for the devices that are not equipped with the gyroscope and compass.
- For Android 4.4 KitKat users: the application doesn't support ART, please switch to Dalvik.
Three Ring allows teachers and students to document *anything*, organize it in seconds, and have it seamlessly available at school and at home, both in the app AND on the website: www.threering.com.
- Capture photos, videos, audio, and notes from class
- Enjoy unlimited storage
- Align your artifacts by student, subject, and tag/standard
- Share artifacts with parents and students in one click
- Access your artifacts in the app AND on the website: www.threering.com
USE Three Ring TO:
**Document classroom activity**: speeches, performances, presentations, experiments - anything!
**Create multimedia portfolios**: aligned to each student and standard
**Communicate with parents, administrators, and other teachers**: share artifacts from your classroom in seconds
**Gather evidence for IEPs, SLOs, and standards mastery**
Students can also use the app! Teachers, have them download it on their devices to document their own learning.
Oh, and another thing: Does your classroom have poor Wi-Fi? Are you going on a field trip? Fear not! Three Ring will save the artifacts you capture and upload them when you have better reception.
For additional info and tutorials, visit www.threering.com.
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions and feedback. Thanks!
► Manage lesson attendance
► Add lesson data
► Add announcement for students
► View grades
► Manage lessons
► Add Homework
► Add Exams
Oregon’s Agricultural Experiment Station is the principal agricultural research engine in the state. We conduct research in the agricultural, biological, social, and environmental sciences for the economic, social, and environmental benefit of Oregon. Our researchers work in five OSU Colleges and at eleven Branch Stations across the state, and with collaborators around the world.
Extension and Experiment Station Communications is a department within the College of Agricultural Sciences and a program within OSU Extension. In addition to producing Oregon’s Agricultural Progress, we create learning material in many forms, including news and information in multiple media for public issues education and outreach.
OSU’s College of Agricultural Sciences works across Oregon and around the world to help solve problems to ensure human health, economic health, and environmental health for generations to come. In the College, toxicologist and geneticists collaborate with environmental and crop scientists to understand the interaction of health and natural resources. And students experience a STEM education that combines basic and applied sciences in real-world settings.
Two-Aged Stand Management in the Coast Range
Individual Tree Selection (ITS) in a Northwest Oregon Mixed Conifer Forest
Mixed Conifer and Hardwood Forest Management in Southwest Oregon
Find out more about forestry at the Oregon State University Extension website: