* View grades and class schedules
* BuckID balances, transactions and meal swipes
* Real-time bus locator
* Automatic amenity recommendations
* Campus map, building details and amenities
* News, Events feeds
* Athletics news, schedules and photos
* Library catalog search and building locator
* Find People
* Browse O-H-I-O photos
* And more!
Features of your new app:
- Essential pre-arrival information, including guides and check lists
- Key staff profiles
- Links to social media
- Events calendar
- Campus maps
- Local information
- Visa information
- Frequently asked questions
- Travel and transfers information
- Image galleries
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, The Ohio State University career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of companies attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each company accelerates your research
- Ability to search for companies based upon major, work authorization, and position type
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every company's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite companies on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.
– Live streaming data from the ISS onboard systems and mission timelines
– Crew and Science timelines with individual crewmember, social media, and international science experiment details
– Console displays with live streaming systems data and educational material to describe how the ISS works
– Virtual Mission Control Center is a 3D replica of the MCC in Houston, TX organized to describe how the mission control team supporting the ISS work
– Links to the five International Partner Space Agencies mission information
– Educational lessons that interact with the live streaming system data accessible through the website link
ISSLive!: ISS Mission Control in Your Pocket
International Space Station Live! or ISSLive! includes a website and mobile applications that tie ISS streaming systems data and operational timelines into one “Rich Internet Application (RIA)” experience. The application offers data on real time parameters such as station position, internal environment, altitude, payload rack science activities and other interesting data and crew activities. ISSLive! ties this data into an interactive application which includes the latest social media feeds.
ISSLive! contains a scrollable timeline, with a ‘public-friendly’ view of crew and payload activities. It uses some of the latest interactive web content technologies, including 3D interactive virtual views of the MCC and ISS. ISSLive! is a “one-stop shop” for ISS data, letting users in on the fascinating activities that happen daily onboard the ISS.
Working with the NASA Education Office, ISSLive! content serves as the basis for development of interactive lessons in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) fields. ISSLive! is also a resource for the space enthusiast, the educator, and the life-long learner to participate in the mission of the ISS.
With a simple user interface, MoCK Test allows you to quickly select a clinical category and start testing your knowledge. Immediate feedback for every answer plus global statistics on users performance allow users to focus their study hours on their weaker areas. A quick registration requires the user to indicate country and university of medical studies and year of graduation. MoCK Test reserves the right to anonymously store users’ usage statistics. MoCK Test requires internet connection.
Thinking of attending Ohio State? Tour Ohio State uses a GPS-enabled map and beautiful panoramas to show off campus highlights. On your tour, you’ll learn a little about our highly ranked academic programs, co-curricular opportunities and rich history.
Campus tour: Take a self-guided tour through the central, north and west areas of campus to see and hear about favorite Buckeye landmarks, traditions and points of pride.
Panoramas: Select from dozens of 360-degree panoramas to get a good look at The Ohio State University – inside and out.
Points of interest: Explore campus landmarks and historic and state-of-the art facilities.
Multimedia: Learn more about the Buckeye community through photos and videos.
News feed: Stay current with university events and news.