Satellite sees you every minute.
Check who see you right now!
NASA Science Weather Satellite: NOAA , Weather.
Communications Satellite: Iridium , Amateur Radio.
Navigation Satellite: Galileo , Navy Navigation Satellite System , COSMOS.
Miscellaneous Military Satellite.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to AC Electricity
2. Circuits with R, L, and C
3. RC Filters
4. AC Bridges
5. Magnetic fields
6. Analog meter
7. Electromechanical devices
8. Introduction to Basic Electrical Components
12. Introduction to Electronics
13. Discrete amplifiers
14. Operational amplifiers
15. Current amplifiers
16. Differential amplifiers
17. Buffer amplifiers
18. Nonlinear amplifiers
19. Instrument amplifier
20. Amplifier applications
21. Digital Circuits
22. Digital signals & Binary numbers
23. Logic circuits
24. Analog-to-digital conversion
25. Circuit Considerations
26. Introduction to Process control
27. Process Control
28. Definitions of the Elements in a Control Loop
29. Process Facility Considerations
30. Units and Standards
31. Instrument Parameters
32. Introduction to Level
33. Level Formulas
34. Direct level sensing
35. Indirect level sensing
36. Application Considerations
37. Introduction to Pressure
38. Basic Terms
39. Pressure Measurement
40. Pressure Formulas
42. Diaphragms, capsules, and bellows
43. Bourdon tubes
44. Other pressure sensors
45. Vacuum instruments
46. Application Considerations
47. Introduction to Actuators and Control
48. Pressure Controllers
49. Flow Control Actuators
50. Power Control
51. Magnetic control devices
53. Application Considerations
54. Introduction to flow
55. Flow Formulas of Continuity equation
56. Bernoulli equation
57. Flow losses
58. Flow Measurement Instruments of Flow rate
59. Total flow and Mass flow
60. Dry particulate flow rate and Open channel flow
61. Application Considerations
63. Humidity measuring devices
64. Density and Specific Gravity
65. Density measuring devices
67. Viscosity measuring instruments
68. pH Measurements, pH measuring devices and pH application considerations
69. Position and Motion Sensing
70. Position and motion measuring devices
71. Force, Torque, and Load Cells
72. Force and torque measuring devices
73. Smoke and Chemical Sensors
74. Sound and Light
75. Sound and light measuring devices
76. Sound and light application considerations
77. Introduction to Signal Conditioning
80. Temperature correction
81. Pneumatic Signal Conditioning
82. Visual Display Conditioning
83. Electrical Signal Conditioning
84. Strain gauge sensors
85. Capacitive sensors
86. Capacitive sensors
87. Magnetic sensors
88. Thermocouple sensors
89. Introduction to Temperature and Heat
90. Temperature definition
91. Heat definitions
92. Thermal expansion definitions
93. Temperature and Heat Formulas
94. Thermal expansion
95. Temperature Measuring Devices
97. Pressure-spring thermometers
98. Resistance temperature devices
102. Application Considerations
103. Installation, Calibration & Protection
104. System Documentation
105. Pipe and Identification Diagrams
106. Functional Symbols
107. P and ID Drawings
108. Introduction to Instrument types and performance characteristics
109. Active and passive instruments
110. Null-type and deflection-type instruments
111. Analogue and digital instruments
112. Indicating instruments and instruments with a signal output
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
* Easily track your member benefits and discounts.
* Receive alerts for app-exclusive membership perks.
* Access your personal digital membership card.
* Register to become a member of OU Alumni.
* Connect with Sooners around the world.
The OUBound app was created to make your transition to college as smooth and easy as possible. It provides all the information you need to arrive on campus prepared for success and prepared for the time of your life.
OUBound will walk you through the necessary steps of becoming a Sooner. In the app you'll find a helpful timeline packed with information, FAQs, a calendar of featured events and more!