* "A delightful app that not only educates, Bo’s Dinnertime, also entertains." Best App for Kids
* "It helps to get children more interested in real-life mealtimes by making a game of learning about everything involved." - The iMums
* "It may interest readers to know that my son played this app straight through six times in one sitting as well as coming back for more Bo’s Dinnertime later the same day." - Giggle Apps
* "Bo’s Dinnertime Story is a really lovely app that on face value looks very simple and basic, but this is not the case once children get started." - four little testers
* "This is an outstanding app which not only supports a plethora of early learning skills whilst helping to develop an essential routine, but which also promises hours of fun for little munchers everywhere." Gill Robins
- Finalist in the App Star Awards 2012 of AppsFire!
All children go through a phase that makes family dinnertime less fun and a solution can be to involve them in the routine of preparing dinner and cleaning the table.
"Bo's Dinnertime Story" offers your child the opportunity to help the adorable and playful Bo the Giraffe with all steps surrounding dinner time like;
* Buying groceries
* Putting these in the cupboard
* Putting the tablecloth on the table
* Putting the plate, knife, fork and spoon on the table
* Serving the food
* Eating the food
* Serving dessert
* Cleaning the table
* Washing the dishes.
The App will encourage and teach your child good dinnertime habits in a fun and interactive way!
Recommended Age: 2 - 6 years, but also fun to play with the parents!
* Story-game with 10 fun and educational scenes
* A way to encourage good dinnertime habits
* Great song in the final scene and on the radio
* Fun music and sounds
* Hidden sounds and animation effects
* Clear voice-over in English, German or Dutch
* Child-friendly interface
* Fun extra snack game
* Skills development like; listening, matching, sorting, counting and coordination
Other Bo the Giraffe Apps!
- "Bo's Bedtime Story", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about... all the steps around bedtime!
- "Bo's School Day", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around school time!
- "Bo's Matching Game", the Memory game that teaches kids words and challenges the brain!
- "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles", the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his Friends!
*KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE*
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo's Dinnertime Story”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to the other Bo the Giraffe apps
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
Heppi wants to offer children the possibility to discover and experience the daily routines that surround them everyday.
Dinner, time, cleaning up, cooking, buying, groceries, washing, Toddler, Kid, Kids, family, child, children, kids, girl, boy, Giraffe, preschool, pre-k, animals, story, stories, picture book, children's book, game, games, fun, educational, sorting, matching, listening, counting, puzzle, toy, shapes, colours, colors, numbers, happy, hippie, heppie, routines, routine, cognitive skills, visual spatial skills, shape recognition, tactile skills, fine motor skills, autism, tablet, app
Mitroz Technologies is a company formed by group of engineers for future engineers.
We want you to concentrate on your studies without taking tension of your final year projects and leave tedious work on us. But we also ask you to know completely about your projects by training you perfectly.
We provide project guidance to students by providing innovative ideas and the optimistic way to implement those ideas.
We provide training and guidance for final year engineering and post graduation projects of Information Technology and Computer Science. We provide projects in Java, .Net, Android, NS2, HTML5, OpenCV And more. We always have updated IEEE project lists for final year projects from following domains.
✓ Android Projects
✓ Cloud Computing Projects
✓ Image Processing Projects
✓ Data Mining Projects
✓ Security Projects
✓ Artificial Intelligence Projects
This Application is having all of these domains and each domain is having respective final year IEEE project topics in it. So, you just have to select your final year project topic and contact us for further guidance.
We also appreciate your ideas for project so,if you have any customized final year project idea, you are welcome.
We develop final year projects for following streams,
BE(IT) , BE(CS) , BCS , MCS , ME , M.Tech.
BOINC computes only when your device is plugged in and charged, so it won't run down your battery. It transfers data over WiFi, so it won't use up your cell phone plan's data limit.
It is developed by scientists from four French research organisations (Cirad, INRA, Inria and IRD), and the Tela Botanica network, with the financial support of Agropolis fondation.
Among other features, this free app helps identifying plant species from photographs, through a visual recognition software. Plant species that are well enough illustrated in the botanical reference database can be easily recognized.
This app works on more than 4100 species of wild flora of the French territory, the species list is available through the application. The number of species and the number of images used by the application evolve with contributions of end users to the project.
It doesn't allow the identification of ornamental plants. It works even better than the pictures submitted are focused on one organ. Pictures of tree leaves on uniform background provide the most relevant results.
If you correctly identify a species, you can participate to the project by submitting your observation with the "contribution" button. These contributions subject to a moderation process will be validated collaboratively.
To find this application on the web, go to the following link:
Those who want to contribute more interactively to this participatory science project can go to:
Satellite sees you every minute.
Check who see you right now!
NASA Science Weather Satellite: NOAA , Weather.
Communications Satellite: Iridium , Amateur Radio.
Navigation Satellite: Galileo , Navy Navigation Satellite System , COSMOS.
Miscellaneous Military Satellite.
ARIN helps you identify fish species using data inputted by the community (crowd-sourced).
Main App Features:
1) Species: Uses a fish family tree to help you filter out species you don't need. This helps you find the fish you are looking for faster.
2) Threads: Create threads and post images/comments to get quick help from the community.
3) Profiles: You will initially be a regular user which can do things like add species to nodes, add images, add locations, make edit requests, etc... You can be upgraded to a "biologist" who can help moderate and contribute to the family tree (add, edit nodes). For now qualified biologists can email me if they would like to apply to help moderate.
4) Offline Mode: After logging in at least once online, you can continue to use most services in offline mode.
5) Location Sorting: Species presented to you will be sorted by closest location to you.
6) Image Recognition: You can perform an image recognition scan.
For optimal results, we ask that you chose images where:
a) The fish is centered on the image, not touching the boundaries.
b) The fish is lay flat and facing right side.
c) The background is contrasted with the fish.
d) Only 1 fish per image.
e) Take decent quality (or higher) image with decent lighting.
f) Have geo information embedded in the image so that the list can be sorted based on location too.
Main Site: http://arin.esy.es/arin/site/
NOTE: The app is still a work in progress - your help in testing it is really appreciated.
After testing out this app, please leave your feedback - what you liked about the app, and what could be improved.
You can leave your feedback here, the forums, or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Easily track your member benefits and discounts.
* Receive alerts for app-exclusive membership perks.
* Access your personal digital membership card.
* Register to become a member of OU Alumni.
* Connect with Sooners around the world.
The OUBound app was created to make your transition to college as smooth and easy as possible. It provides all the information you need to arrive on campus prepared for success and prepared for the time of your life.
OUBound will walk you through the necessary steps of becoming a Sooner. In the app you'll find a helpful timeline packed with information, FAQs, a calendar of featured events and more!