• Parents' Choice Award Winner
• Best App for Teaching and Learning — American Association of School Librarians
• Featured in The New York Times
"This app is definitely fun. ... Thanks to its game features, adults may find Operation Math a great way to brush up on their own skills." - The New York Times
Brought to you from the makers of Geography Drive USA, this math trainer app comes with a variety of arithmetic games, which are engaging alternatives to traditional homework, math drills and flash cards. Perfect for any grade, Operation Math will help your kids practice and prepare for any addition, subtraction, multiplication or division test or quiz in a fresh new way.
Dr. Odd is on a global quest to eliminate the world's even numbers - and it's your children's job to stop him! Watch then earn all of the uniforms of a seasoned Base 10 spy as they complete missions by solving each equation that blocks their escape. The more they practice and up their speed, the further they'll go in this exciting problem solver game that takes them from the pyramids of Egypt to a seat at the front of the class.
This app is fully unlocked, with no in-app purchases.
• 105 exciting missions centered on three different arithmetic skill levels.
• All binomial addition and subtraction equation for numbers 1-20.
• All binomial multiplication and division equations for numbers 1-12.
• Unique spy game action that provides a fun alternative to homework, flash cards, worksheets and equation drills.
• The ability to select missions by skill level and arithmetic operations.
• Training runs that track consecutive answers and prepare players for future missions.
• 30 different watches and uniforms that players can win by solving problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads.
Operation Math is a great way for kids to have fun and learn arithmetic at the same time. This app sharpens skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, all while giving them a break from worksheets and regular math drills.
This app is perfect for arithmetic practice, test or quiz preparation, as well as homework! You can even select skill levels and equation types to put your kids at the perfect pace. Learning arithmetic has never been so fun! Download your app today!
Looking for a multi-player version? Check out Operation Math: Code Squad — the fun, four-player math game that transforms solo learning into a time based team adventure. Also available from Spinlight.
Crafted by Spinlight - a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal - to make games that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
Take the action to a whole new level in the timed, multiplayer math game based on the single player game Operation Math. With four virtual keypads, Operation Math: Code Squad lets multiple players work together to solve equations and disarm Dr. Odd's devious devices in a timed battle against the clock. Choose which problems your kids will solve (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and select from three difficulty levels. They'll need to solve problems with speed and accuracy to prevent the math-busting Helix device from exploding!
This app comes fully unlocked, with no in-app purchases necessary.
- Multiplayer gaming that lets you test four different players at once.
- Four virtual keypads for fast-paced, multi-touch action.
- 21 missions centered on three different skill levels for testing any grade.
- The ability to select missions based on math operations and skill level.
- All binomial addition / subtraction equations for numbers 1-20.
- All binomial multiplication / division equations for numbers 1-12.
- Engaging narration and spy-themed soundtrack.
- Provides a fun alternative to written drills and flash cards for kids who need math practice.
- Time-based play that will test speed and keep kids engaged with cooperative drills.
- Based on U.S. Common Core standards
- Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads.
*Editor's Favorite* — Appysmarts.com
*Best Educational Apps for Tweens and Teens* — FamilyCircle
*12 Best Math Apps of 2012* — Teachers With Apps
*Featured in Family Circle Magazine*
*Featured App in Education*
*Selected for Apple's Kid Section -- Best for Ages 9-11*
*Selected for Apple's Kid Section -- Learning Made Fun*
"Operation Math: Code Squad is one of the best educational math games I've seen on the iPad. It's fast-paced, engaging, and just down right fun." - Apps on Tapp
"... a brilliant multiplayer game ... Code Squad continues to be the most requested app in our classrooms, kids are just clamoring to play together and win together." - Teachers with Apps
"... an amazing app that executes its concept beautifully. Once your students experience Operation Math: Code Squad, they'll never look at math facts the same way!" - Chalk Circuit
With Operation Math: Code Squad, there's no more need for boring written drills or flash cards. This timed spy adventure is great for kids in any grade. Get in on the spy action and download it today!
There's more to explore.
Ready for a solo adventure? Try Operation Math - the original, award-winning math adventure, also available from Spinlight.
- Calculate determinant
- Sum and diff of matrices
- Multiplication of matrices
- Multiplication of a matrix by number
- Calculate rank
- Find inverse
- Solve systems of linear equations (with Gauss algorithm) A*X=B.
Satellite sees you every minute.
Check who see you right now!
NASA Science Weather Satellite: NOAA , Weather.
Communications Satellite: Iridium , Amateur Radio.
Navigation Satellite: Galileo , Navy Navigation Satellite System , COSMOS.
Miscellaneous Military Satellite.
You are able to calculate the Determinant of a Matrix, Inverse of a Matrix, Kernel of a Matrix, Rank of a Matrix, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors of a Matrix.
You can calculate with:
- 2x2 matrices
- 3x3 matrices
- 4x4 matrices
- 5x5 matrices
- nxn matrices (with more than 5 rows and columns)
Very useful math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn linear algebra!
Kids Radar has a team of educators that selects the best educational games and apps for kids aged 2 to 10 years. Each app is sorted as per age, subject and price while also being rated on the learning and quality quotient. This ensures that your child learns, while having great fun.
Parents stop wasting endless time searching apps on Google Play – start using Kids Radar now!
• Parents can install loads of learning apps and games for their kids
• Parents can read our short description for each app to know the function and outcome of the game
• Apps are rated on the basis of learning potential and quality of each app
• Parents can use the learning structure as a guide to install games
• Apps are reviewed by childhood educators on various parameters- user interface and graphics, engagement & educational value
• Apps are tested by a panel of smart kids who love to play on mobile apps
• Games for toddlers feature best phonics apps, learning math apps, preschool puzzles, coloring apps, drawing apps, rhymes for kids, tracing ABC, learning animal sounds and many other apps loved by kids
• Games for kindergarten kids feature best word spelling apps, learning to read apps, dress up games, arcade games, racing games, matching games, puzzles and many more educational apps
• Games for 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade and 5th grade kids feature best vocabulary building apps, learning math apps on fractions & place value, reading games on grammar & spelling, brain games, action games, logic puzzles & mazes
Numbers & Operations
Logic & Reasoning
3. Our World
Travel & Communication
Food & Health
The Living World
People of the World
4. Creativity & Fun
Patterns & Puzzles
We believe that with the advent of the apps ecosystem, mobile devices can become powerful learning aids. Our aim is to enable parents to leverage the power of mobile devices in accelerating learning outcomes of their children.
ALL ANDROID PHONES & TABLETS SUPPORT OUR APP
* Easily track your member benefits and discounts.
* Receive alerts for app-exclusive membership perks.
* Access your personal digital membership card.
* Register to become a member of OU Alumni.
* Connect with Sooners around the world.
The OUBound app was created to make your transition to college as smooth and easy as possible. It provides all the information you need to arrive on campus prepared for success and prepared for the time of your life.
OUBound will walk you through the necessary steps of becoming a Sooner. In the app you'll find a helpful timeline packed with information, FAQs, a calendar of featured events and more!