• Parents' Choice Award Winner
• Best App for Teaching and Learning — American Association of School Librarians
• Featured in The New York Times
"This app is definitely fun. ... Thanks to its game features, adults may find Operation Math a great way to brush up on their own skills." - The New York Times
Brought to you from the makers of Geography Drive USA, this math trainer app comes with a variety of arithmetic games, which are engaging alternatives to traditional homework, math drills and flash cards. Perfect for any grade, Operation Math will help your kids practice and prepare for any addition, subtraction, multiplication or division test or quiz in a fresh new way.
Dr. Odd is on a global quest to eliminate the world's even numbers - and it's your children's job to stop him! Watch then earn all of the uniforms of a seasoned Base 10 spy as they complete missions by solving each equation that blocks their escape. The more they practice and up their speed, the further they'll go in this exciting problem solver game that takes them from the pyramids of Egypt to a seat at the front of the class.
This app is fully unlocked, with no in-app purchases.
• 105 exciting missions centered on three different arithmetic skill levels.
• All binomial addition and subtraction equation for numbers 1-20.
• All binomial multiplication and division equations for numbers 1-12.
• Unique spy game action that provides a fun alternative to homework, flash cards, worksheets and equation drills.
• The ability to select missions by skill level and arithmetic operations.
• Training runs that track consecutive answers and prepare players for future missions.
• 30 different watches and uniforms that players can win by solving problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads.
Operation Math is a great way for kids to have fun and learn arithmetic at the same time. This app sharpens skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, all while giving them a break from worksheets and regular math drills.
This app is perfect for arithmetic practice, test or quiz preparation, as well as homework! You can even select skill levels and equation types to put your kids at the perfect pace. Learning arithmetic has never been so fun! Download your app today!
Looking for a multi-player version? Check out Operation Math: Code Squad — the fun, four-player math game that transforms solo learning into a time based team adventure. Also available from Spinlight.
Crafted by Spinlight - a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal - to make games that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
Fresh water is essential for sustaining all life while freshwater ecosystems provide fundamental benefits for people and nature. Yet this crucial resource is very limited and can be easily degraded. As the world’s population grows, ongoing urban expansion and agricultural intensification will increase the pressure on this resource.
To successfully manage the world’s fresh water, we need to improve our understanding of how water quality varies across landscapes and over time, yet surprisingly little data are available. Such information is difficult and time consuming for scientists to gather, which is where you come in. With your help we can vastly increase the amount of data to fill gaps in our knowledge across the globe.
The information that you will help collect will directly inform fresh water policy and practice, meaning that the world’s vital water resources are better understood and conserved. You will be joining a network of over 20 research projects that are being facilitated by Earthwatch with the support of the HSBC Water Programme.
Thanks for your help!
1. Species information
2. Real-time point distribution maps
3. My sighting and activity upload
4. Upload new sighting
5. Upload new activity
6. List all sightings
7. List all activities
8. View detail sighting and activity
Satellite sees you every minute.
Check who see you right now!
NASA Science Weather Satellite: NOAA , Weather.
Communications Satellite: Iridium , Amateur Radio.
Navigation Satellite: Galileo , Navy Navigation Satellite System , COSMOS.
Miscellaneous Military Satellite.
The phytoplankton in the sea, although they are invisible to the naked eye, are the ocean’s most important inhabitants since they begin the plankton food web that underpins the marine food chain. Today, there is evidence that the phytoplankton are being affected by climate change with ensuing ramifications for the life in the sea and the ecology of our planet.
Scientists need to know more about how the phytoplankton are changing both seasonally and from year to year, and this is where seafarers and the Secchi App can help out.
Along with the Secchi App, all you need do to take part is make a very simple piece of scientific equipment called a Secchi Disk and use it to record the Secchi Depth when you are at sea.
Full instructions on how to make and use a Secchi Disk and measure the Secchi Depth are included in the Secchi App and they can also be found at the website www.SecchiDisk.org.
PlazaScience is a project of Fundación para el Conocimiento madri + d and it is funded by the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology-Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
To browse and join FieldScope projects and learn more about the tool, visit: www.fieldscope.org
Coastal Walkabout is an easy-to-use smartphone app designed to encourage people of all ages and abilities to get out into their coastal environments and record observations of the fauna living there.
The app automatically takes note of the time and location (GPS) of wildlife sightings before uploading that data in real time to the Coastal Walkabout website (www.coastalwalkabout.org). Via the website, the data is freely accessible to the general public, researchers, NGOs, industry and local organisations all over the world.
The Coastal Walkabout app can be adapted for specific projects for community, industry, NGOs, government and researchers; collectively contributing to a massive open access database.
The Coastal Walkabout initiative consisting of:
- Smart phone app for iPhone and Android
- The Coastal Walkabout website
- A Biological Data Recording system
- Social Media platforms
Coastal Walkabout strives to provide community, industry and researchers with easily accessible tools and data to contribute to the monitoring and management of their environment.
The philosophy behind Coastal Walkabout was conceived through collaborative discussions between Marine Ventures Foundation (USA), Duke University (USA) and Murdoch University. This app was developed by Gaia Resources with input from Duke University, Marine Ventures Foundation and Murdoch University. The development of the app was made possible through funding from Murdoch University. We thank Lotterywest for funding to develop the business case for the Coastal Walkabout Citizen Science project.
Available for iPhone, iPod touch, iOS version 6.1 or higher, and also in an Android version from the Google Play store.
GlobalLab is a place where children all over the world can participate in real citizen science projects by gathering simple data with their Android devices.
Use account with login "demo" and password "demo" to try the application.
Note that PING PONG Mobile will need to be activated by your organization in order to use this app.
* PIM: See your latest PIM conversations (PING PONG Instant Messages).
* Wall: Events that affect the logged in user will be posted here. It may concern new documents uploaded into your courses, new messages, PIMs from your friends, new posts in Discuss, etc.
* Documents: A list of documents you place in My Documents in PING PONG.
* Information: Here you'll find messages from PING PONGs start page element Information.
* Timetable: Displays the next few events from your timetable.
* Events: Here you'll find a list of your events and you can see each event's Documents, Message Board and Members.
* Search for users: You can search through the organization's users and add people to your contact list or send PIMs to them.
* Easily track your member benefits and discounts.
* Receive alerts for app-exclusive membership perks.
* Access your personal digital membership card.
* Register to become a member of OU Alumni.
* Connect with Sooners around the world.
The OUBound app was created to make your transition to college as smooth and easy as possible. It provides all the information you need to arrive on campus prepared for success and prepared for the time of your life.
OUBound will walk you through the necessary steps of becoming a Sooner. In the app you'll find a helpful timeline packed with information, FAQs, a calendar of featured events and more!