The official OU Libraries NavApp is your personal guide to historic Bizzell Memorial Libraries’ myriad academic resources. Using the latest beacon-oriented indoor navigation technology, the NavApp will lead you, turn-by-turn, to whatever tools you need to get tackle your current scholarly project.
With the NavApp, your library digital and physical library experiences are now fully integrated. Whether it’s instant instructions on how to use the cloud-based printing stations; one touch, in-app contact info for on duty specialists; or supplementary multimedia on the current exhibits - OU Libraries NavApp puts Bizzell Library’s 400,000 square feet of services at your fingertips. What else can you access with the NavApp?:
· One click phone/email/physical access (GPS-like) guidance to all public desks.
· User-specific resource types based on standing (Student, faculty, visitors, etc.).
· In app step-by-step guides to our wide selection of technology (Creative Cloud workstations, faculty recording studios, laptop checkout, etc.).
· Integration with (mobile responsive) libraries.ou.edu for additional, web-based information concerning events and online database resources.
· Turn-by-Turn directions to a variety of physical resources located in the building from anywhere in the building, including food/drink & emergency exits.
· Visitor services, including building history highlights, and wall art information.
· Galileo’s World content and guidance to and from partner exhibits on campus.
Download the OU Libraries NavApp to experience the most advanced academic library experience available to the 21st century scholar.