Improve your brain effectively with NeuroNations's professional brain games.
Create a personal workout plan for your brain and let your mind performance grow.
ADVANTAGES OF EFFECTIVE MEMORY TRAINING
NeuroNation brain training – constantly increasing your performance:
✓ Strengthen your memory
✓ Improve your attention
✓ Increase your intelligence
✓ Make faster decisions
Track your progress and compare yourself with members and friends.
THE SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND BEHIND NEURONATION'S BRAIN TRAINING
A recently published study by Freie University Berlin demonstrated the effectiveness of NeuroNation's brain training. All brain games were developed in cooperation with renowned neuroscientists and are based on state of the art scientific research.
According to scientific studies what is true for our muscles is also true for our brain: Use it or lose it. Following from this research, you have the your brain performance in your hands. Train your brain with scientifically developed exercises.
World Memory Champion Gunther Karsten, PhD., about NeuroNation's brain games: “I don't know any other program that is equally intensive and effective. You have to test your limits in order for your brain to grow!“
Professor Falkenstein, M.D., about the NeuroNation memory exercises:
“People can improve their cognitive abilities by means of exercising with specific cognitive training. NeuroNation provides users with an array of exercises that are easy to use and motivating, at the same time. In fact, I myself like to train with NeuroNation.“
Try it out and let us know!
Visit us at: www.neuronation.de/app
Follow us on:
Kognitivo is going to find it out for you. Only 6 minutes per day to keep your brain fit. For free, offline and without advertising.
Analyse your cognitive activity on the basis of some short games. The tests are each based on four different fields: analytical skills, attention, reaction and memory. Each of the tests doesn't take more than two minutes. As a result kognitivo will depict your daily and weekly productivity in graphs and diagams which allows you to check your daily and weekly productivity.
Keep up to date on the latest Research, News and Buzz in Neuroscience and connect with like minded individuals, academics, researchers, students and neurogeeks who are evolving their minds in the same way.
This Neuroscience Community App is here to create a catalyst for widespread understanding of how our brains tick, to encourage cross disciplinary and boundless thinking. We look forward to meeting you inside and learning together.
The intelligent algorithm controls itself the whole learning process and recognises how well you translate the words. Accordingly, it shows new words or repeats additionally the older ones. Or they are included in “problematic words”.
Problematic words are such words where you have the greatest lack of knowledge (the application will recognize them itself). They can be practiced individually or only went through later.
A corresponding image for view and also a high-quality audio track, which will teach you the correct pronunciation, are included for each word as a matter of course.
Other application options include e.g. the unlimited creation of user lessons, a well-arranged vocabulary or statistics which keep the previous achieved results. The Google Translate service, backing your own created data and other options are also available.
Languages available (both application and learning):
and others are in preparation.
Please try a free demo version with 3 test lessons. The full version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.android.easyWordsFull with more than 1300 words and 44 lessons.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you find any error or have any suggestion how to improve it.
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
• Schedule Sync: Use your web login in the Schedule Tab to download and view your schedule that you've created in the Meeting Planner online. Once you have downloaded your schedule, changes made in your app will upload to the Meeting Planner. To avoid overwriting schedule changes, use only one device with the app running at a time. Use the Settings tab to login in to Meeting Planner if you canceled out of the initial login prompt.
• Grades—Check your grades on the go
• Courses—Manage your courses by accessing your schedule and links to helpful resources, including class assignments
• Notifications—Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device
• Payment Center—Make tuition payments, review your transaction history, and check balances
• Departments—Easily find all the numbers, websites, and emails you need
• Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand
• People—Find the faculty, staff, or student phone numbers and call them right from the app
• News—Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Guardian—Read the latest articles from the university’s student newspaper
• Events Calendar—Never miss another important event, on- or off-campus
• Social Media—Tie your school experience right into your social network
蓮花少東上師、與資深傳媒人顏聯武先生，共同主持，佛法清談，粵語廣播電台節目。 內容輕鬆，應對妙趣，分享如何善用佛法，悲智雙運，寬講心靈（寬廣心靈）。 節目回響熱烈，曾多次成為網上點擊率最高佛法節目。更被編訂為香港中文大學，2013年秋季專業進修課程 … 【佛教的寬講心靈】，由譚偉倫教授、少東上師、顏聯武先生分別講授。