Kognitivo is going to find it out for you. Only 6 minutes per day to keep your brain fit. For free, offline and without advertising.
Analyse your cognitive activity on the basis of some short games. The tests are each based on four different fields: analytical skills, attention, reaction and memory. Each of the tests doesn't take more than two minutes. As a result kognitivo will depict your daily and weekly productivity in graphs and diagams which allows you to check your daily and weekly productivity.
The intelligent algorithm controls itself the whole learning process and recognises how well you translate the words. Accordingly, it shows new words or repeats additionally the older ones. Or they are included in “problematic words”.
Problematic words are such words where you have the greatest lack of knowledge (the application will recognize them itself). They can be practiced individually or only went through later.
A corresponding image for view and also a high-quality audio track, which will teach you the correct pronunciation, are included for each word as a matter of course.
Other application options include e.g. the unlimited creation of user lessons, a well-arranged vocabulary or statistics which keep the previous achieved results. The Google Translate service, backing your own created data and other options are also available.
Languages available (both application and learning):
and others are in preparation.
Please try a free demo version with 3 test lessons. The full version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.android.easyWordsFull with more than 1300 words and 44 lessons.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you find any error or have any suggestion how to improve it.
• Grades—Check your grades on the go
• Courses—Manage your courses by accessing your schedule and links to helpful resources, including class assignments
• Notifications—Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device
• Payment Center—Make tuition payments, review your transaction history, and check balances
• Departments—Easily find all the numbers, websites, and emails you need
• Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand
• People—Find the faculty, staff, or student phone numbers and call them right from the app
• News—Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Guardian—Read the latest articles from the university’s student newspaper
• Events Calendar—Never miss another important event, on- or off-campus
• Social Media—Tie your school experience right into your social network
蓮花少東上師、與資深傳媒人顏聯武先生，共同主持，佛法清談，粵語廣播電台節目。 內容輕鬆，應對妙趣，分享如何善用佛法，悲智雙運，寬講心靈（寬廣心靈）。 節目回響熱烈，曾多次成為網上點擊率最高佛法節目。更被編訂為香港中文大學，2013年秋季專業進修課程 … 【佛教的寬講心靈】，由譚偉倫教授、少東上師、顏聯武先生分別講授。
-- Features --
Maps: Use the GPS-enabled campus map to search for campus buildings and see their location relative to your own.
Tours: Use our Virtual Tours to have a look around the campus with the 360° viewer
Staff: Find contact information for staff at the University, and email them directly from the app, or add them to your contacts.
Courses: Browse and search for undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and see course descriptions.
News: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from a variety of sources including Park Avenue and press releases.
Videos: Access all of our online video content in one easy-to-view place.
Photos: Browse or search images from the University and the town of Northampton. Understand why we are so proud of our "Park" location and studio spaces and save images to your phone or tablet.
Events: View a wide range of upcoming events, from concerts and art exhibitions to lectures and open days. Browse by name, subject, date or location, and add events to your calendar.
Library: Easily find library resources.
Contacts: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them.
NILE: Get instant access to all of your NILE course content on the go. View important class announcements, post to discussion forums, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Timetables: Find out how to access your timetable from your mobile device.
Check out Campus News and the Events calendar to find out what’s happening at OCCC.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus, and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your Android Wallpaper.
Everything you wanted to know about Oklahoma City Community College is now at your fingertips.
• Multimedia – Watch OCCC YouTube videos and look through photos.
• Twitter – Stay up to date with news and links.
• Bulletins – Read OCCC bulletins for important reminders and announcements.
• Directory – Look up important contacts at OCCC.
• And much more!