Space Mapper lets you map the spaces you move through as you go about your daily activities. It was used as part of a study by researchers at Princeton University during 2012 and 2013, but the study is now over and the app is available for anyone to use for their own self-tracking.
* Allows you to store, map, and analyze your own movement patterns and to view them in three dimensional spacetime.
* "Refresh GPS" button improves location performance for all of your mapping apps.
* Minimally intrusive and designed to conserve battery power.
* Turn it off and on whenever you want.
* Free, open source software. Source code is available from developer's website.
* More on-phone data visualization and analysis tools coming soon.
* Application available in English, Spanish and Catalan.