Move and rotate your statue and make colour combinations by shooting marbles at the right angle. Explore a huge dungeon map filled with treasures and gems to collect. Go on a puzzling adventure, defeat the many quests and come out victorious as you shoot your marbles to make great combos!
How to play
Meet the objective of each level and add stars to your level map
Destroy all the marbles in the chain before it hits the end
Aspire to cross the target score per level to earn stars
Aim the cannon to make combinations of three or more similar colored marbles
On making combinations, destroy marbles that reduce the length of the mobile train
A black bomb will destroy 4 marbles at once, two from each side
As you climb the level-map, you’ll get rewarded with special gems and jewels. Can you collect them all?
★ Highly addictive arcade gameplay
★ Shoot Fire balls and pop coloured marbles to stop the train
★ Vast dungeon map to explore
★ Unique jewel and sweet gold collecting system
★ Make matches of 1, 2, 3, 4 or more marbles
★ Lots of replay value and madness
★ Beautiful crisp HD graphics
Marble Blitz - Ball Blast Legend will be the first adaptation of the seminal ball-blasting favourite to offer fans the opportunity to see how well they stack up against the deep dungeons featured in this game. Become part of the mania en score high with this free addictive arcade game.
Gems to collect
Some legends say it was formed out of the rays of the moon. Others claim you can see the future in a moonstone during a waning moon.
Hematite [iron oxide]
An opaque mineral with a metallic luster, often black or silvery though having a blood-red streak and showing blood-red when cut in thin slices. Hematite has long been connected to Mars, the red god of war; it was believed that when warriors rubbed their bodies with hematite, they became invulnerable.
Apple-green and slightly fluorescent; a merry stone, a gift in times of joy. Historically, both the Greeks and Romans used it in their seals and signets. Like opal and chrysoberyl, it was said to have the power to confer invisibility on the one who wore it.
Tourmaline is a complex gemstone found in a tremendous range of colors that includes green, blue, yellow, pink, red, black and the watermelon variety, which is both pink and green.
Black Tourmaline [aka schorl]
Protect against dark magic.
Mineralogical kin to turquoise; often apple-green, though what materializes for Alasdair is a deep-green bead and relates to human-to-animal telepathy.
Another feldspar which, though translucent, often has a multicolored sheen.
A relatively soft stone. The ancient Romans called it cupid paederos, "child beautiful as love," regarding it as a "symbol of hope and purity."
The only gemstone composed of one pure element, carbon, whose molecules are bonded with perfect symmetry in every direction.
The bright green variety of beryl. Emeralds are the gem of spring and rebirth, a protection at sea, an antidote to certain poisons.
Technically not a stone at all but fossilized resin, however only the pearl predates its use as a gem. Amber beads have been found in prehistoric sites, and amber is believed to have been traded before 2000 B.C.
The garnet group includes — but is not limited to — almandine (red with violet tint), green andradite and uvarovite, pyrope (red with brown tint), and hessonite (a cinnamon to yellow grossular garnet).
Trains Puzzles features:
- A large number of pictures with trains and locomotives
- Once you collect puzzle, you will be able to set it as a background image.
- Trains puzzles contain more than 40 colorful images.
- Here you'll find a number of different Trains.
- In this application, you have the ability to set their own images and photos.
-Ability to play on the phone and on the tablet.
- Number puzzles depends on your device and resolution. The application automatically determines the number for each device.
- If you are using a tablet, then you have the opportunity to collect puzzle with a maximum size up to 12x12. Mobile phones 7x7.
- Has excellent statistics, which stores your data on the game, the score and the time you spent.
Please rate and comment our app to help us to make it better.
For real fans of the trains - We have some interesting facts about trains for you:
- Train - a modern concept formed and bonded structure, consisting of a group of cars, with one or more operating locomotives and railcars, sets it in motion, and having established signals (audio and visual), which denote its head and tail.
- There are various types of trains that are designed for particular purposes. A train may consist of a combination of one or more locomotives and attached railroad cars, or a self-propelled multiple unit. The first trains were rope-hauled, gravity powered or pulled by horses.
- Train weight is one of the most important parameters, since it determines the carrying capacity of sites, that is, how many passengers or cargo will be transported between stations within a given time.
- To bring the train in motion on the first rail roads used muscle power of animals, mainly horses. In the first half of the XIX century it was replaced by a locomotive - running on rails driving the vehicle. Modern locomotives as the primary engine uses internal combustion engines - diesel (diesel) or gas turbine (gas turbine locomotives).
- The prime mover can and do away with the locomotive and locomotive power to pass from the outside - on the contact network. It is on this principle works locomotive - non-autonomous locomotive driven by electric motors.
Pencils create marks by physical abrasion, leaving behind a trail of solid core material that adheres to a sheet of paper or other surface. They are distinct from pens, which instead disperse a trail of liquid or gel ink that stains the light colour of the paper.
Most pencil cores are made of graphite mixed with a clay binder which leaves grey or black marks that can be easily erased. Graphite pencils are used for both writing and drawing and result in durable markings: though writing is easily removable with an eraser, it is otherwise resistant to moisture, most chemicals, ultraviolet radiation, and natural aging. Other types of pencil core are less widely used, such as charcoal pencils, which are mainly used by artists for drawing and sketching. Coloured pencils are sometimes used by teachers or editors to correct submitted texts, but are typically regarded as art supplies, especially those with waxy core binders that tend to smear on paper instead of erasing. Grease pencils have a softer, crayon-like waxy core that can leave marks on smooth surfaces such as glass or porcelain.
The most common type of pencil casing is of thin wood, usually hexagonal in section but sometimes cylindrical, permanently bonded to the core. Similar permanent casings may be constructed of other materials such as plastic or paper. To use the pencil, the casing must be carved or peeled off to expose the working end of the core as a sharp point. Mechanical pencils have more elaborate casings which support mobile pieces of pigment core that can be extended or retracted through the casing tip as needed.
Give your brain a workout!
Color fusion is a relaxing puzzle game where the goal is to make beautiful particles of light reach their targets. For that you use pieces that allow you to reflect the light or change its color.
You have 65 official levels to beat, as well as access to all the levels made by your fellow players.
Keywords: color, colour, fusion, puzzle, game, mirror, light, reflection, relaxing, rainbow, reflexions
Particle Impact gives you the task of trying to get one particle to touch another. Easy, right? Sure, until you factor in the Attractors. Use your unmeasurable skills to navigate the dangers of the Grid. Do you have what it takes?