- draw graphs
- perform basic calculations
- pinch zoom your graphs
- display multiple graphs
- customized keyboard for improved user input
- tabbed UI for swift navigation between features
- get interactive feedback from the developer team
摘錄部份資訊，更多的資訊與版本(如簡體)，歡迎至「智慧寶庫」www. peace2.info 網站下載~~
Users can view a campus map, check out the menus from our dining courts, read campus news or watch videos.
Visitors have the option to stream or download content. Streaming saves hard drive space and avoids a longer wait time while downloading the content allows you to enjoy the tour with or without WIFI or 3G connections.
Tour features include:
- An interactive, zoomable GPS map that shows your current location and points of interest in the area (must have connectivity for maps)
- Photos and text that share the history, culture and stories behind Purdue.
- Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Tour stop images will help orient you to the surroundings and find points of interest more quickly
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, social media, routing addresses and text information.
About Purdue University
Purdue University is a place where those who seek an education come to make their ideas real — especially when those transformative discoveries lead to scientific, technological, social, or humanitarian impact. Learn more about this vast laboratory for learning and discovery by exploring our campus tours — North Campus, South Campus, Athletics, Student Life and Colleges and Schools. The “Visiting Purdue” category should answer your general questions as a visitor. If you have questions during your stay, please feel free to stop by Purdue’s Visitor Center at 504 Northwestern Ave, call us at 765-494-4636 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Contribute to the recordings collected on Earth Day 2014: April 22.
-Answer questions related to soundscape composition and personal emotional/meaning/identity responses of the recorded soundscape.
-Help determine what aspects of a soundscape elicit certain human emotions.
-Audio recordings of a soundscape in *.wav file format
-Length of recording in mins:secs format
-Time of day and date
-Device type(manufacturer, such as Apple or Samsung)
-Location "fuzzed" by 10km
-A datafile that contains user survey inputs to soundscape composition
-An optional user input soundscape description (as a text field of up to 255 characters)
-Global Soundscapes Day app version
Provides a LIST and a MAP of all the ITaP Labs on campus.
Locates the CLOSEST ITaP Lab to you.
Provides DIRECTIONS to the ITaP Lab from your location.
Displays the total number of available computers in the lab.
Displays the times when labs are open and available to use.
Provides you with an option to SAVE YOUR FAVORITE LABS.
Can be used in both Offline and Online (needs Internet connection) mode.
- Offline mode will just display the location and available times of a particular lab.
- Use the app in Online mode to make use of all the features of the app.
Using Open Passport you are able to see available badges, track progress towards completing badges, and submit your work. Open Passport enables you to quickly create and upload various forms of media such as pictures or video. Designed for use by students in the field, Open Passport helps badge earners take their learning to where it needs to happen. For more information, visit http://purdue.edu/studio.
• Awards, honors and research impact by Purdue faculty
• Updates to state and federal research compliance guidelines
• Announcements of new grants and research centers on campus
• Availability of internal resources such as research computing and cores.
• Sponsored program year-to-date activity
• Upcoming events
• A directory of key people in Office for Research and Partnerships, Sponsored Program Services and the Office of Technology Commercialization
Our mission at Purdue Veterinary Medicine is to Globally advance animal health and welfare and human health through excellence in learning, research and engagement.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING / FREE
Will superintelligent computers hundreds of times smarter than humans help us solve difficult problems such as the causes of cancer or climate change, or will they decide we're all just raw materials they need to consume in order to expand? Will industrial robots free us from mundane and poor-paying factory jobs, or will they displace workers and trigger a world-wide depression?
These are the types of questions to be discussed at an upcoming technology summit at Purdue, "Dawn or Doom: The New Technology Explosion." The Sept. 18 event will explore whether technology is advancing faster than our ability to understand, regulate or control it, and what can be done about this situation.
evGrandPrix App allows Android users to experience the race on-the-go. Users can view past events results, track and team information, and news, history of the evGrandPrix. On the day of the race, users will also be able to view team live data.
No matter where you are, you can experience the evGrandPrix Race.