Ever had your phone ring in class because you forgot to silence it?
School Assistant + will notify you when a class has started and automatically mute your phone for you during class.
Do you have trouble remembering when is your next test or assignment or what to study for your upcoming exam?
School Assistant + will remind you and even chart your progress throughout the year!
This version offers the following advantages over the free version:
• Main screen customization
• Weighted grades and evaluation types
• Better control and prediction on grades
• Unlimited evaluation types
• Tablet-designed main screen
• Google Calendar sync (one way)
• Events widget (Android 3 and 4 - can be added in the lock screen in Android 4.2 and up)
• Custom icons
• Password protection
• Schedule widget
• No ads
• Many more features coming soon...
If you want to check if School Assistant + supports your needs and wants, you can try the free version first.
Upgrading from the free version? Here is how to import your data:
• Make sure you have the latest version of School Assistant installed
• Open the free version, go to Menu > Settings > Tools > Export > Export
• Open School Assistant +, complete the initial setup and then go to Menu > Settings > Tools > Import and follow the instructions
Do you have ideas to make School Assistant better or have you found a bug?
Contact me and I'll implement/solve it as soon as possible.
Leaving negative comments here won't help me solve the issue.
Coming soon only in School Assistant +
• Better Google Calendar integration
• Smart event adding
• User support
• Many other features
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
- Quivr offers you an accessible and customizable schedule. Don't remember the classroom in which your class took place? Check it quick with Quivr!
- Or maybe you have no idea where to find your classroom... Quivr's navigation system will guide you wherever you need to be.
- Looking for a quiet place to study? Check out the library occupancy monitor!
- Check the menus of your favorite student restaurant in just a few seconds.
- Bored in class? With our news section you can always stay up to date with the news from your student city.
- Beautiful design, constantly updated.
- draw graphs
- perform basic calculations
- pinch zoom your graphs
- display multiple graphs
- customized keyboard for improved user input
- tabbed UI for swift navigation between features
- get interactive feedback from the developer team
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, Purdue University career fairs (IR, PESC, Expo). Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of companies attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each company accelerates your research
- Ability to search for companies based upon major, work authorization, and position type
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every company's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite companies on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.
Classting is here to make your class more open and fun.
* Create your class and invite your classmates with the 'invitation code'.
* The smart 'Class Announcement' function delivers important class news including homework, school events and test schedules. (Scheduled messages, re-notice to unread students, and free text-messaging service to students with no smartphones)
* Store your class' daily pictures and videos in 'Class Album'.
* Get advice from your teacher with 'Secret Counseling' function.
* Interact with friends outside of school with 'Class Chat' function.
160,000 classes from kindergarten to college are on Classting!
Experience more fun class with Classting
- View your syllabus and grades
- Add and reply to discussions threads
- View, edit, and save drafts
- Access information posted by your instructor
- Receive real time alerts when your instructor or teammates make posts
- Access your class roster and learning teams
- Access university workshops
What's New in this Version
- Enhanced support for learning team discussions and assignments
- Other bug fixes
• Up-to-date classroom progress
• Attendance live as it is taken
• Grades and status of assignments and exams
• Assignment due dates and descriptions
• Student GPA and averages in class grading categories
• Report card grades
• Daily schedule
We believe you will find this app to be a great compliment to our online portal.
Your school must be using the Skedula and PupilPath platforms to use this app. If you are unsure, contact your school to find out before you download this app.
To find out more about PupilPath, or to get PupilPath in your school, please visit: http://www.datacation.com
The PupilPath app requires a wireless connection or a data plan.
Teachers, students, and parents can download the Remind app to stay connected more easily. If you love Remind, share it with your colleagues or write a review!
BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK: “Jessica D, a teacher in Louisiana, uses Remind daily to brief parents on whether their children did well in class and what their homework is for the night. She says the app has led more students to complete their homework and even credits it with improving scores on standardized tests. “The word I use is ‘transform,’ ” she says. “It transformed my classroom. And I think it made me a better teacher.”
PARENTING: According to a study conducted by Harvard University, on average, teacher-family communication increased the odds a student completed their homework by 42% and decreased instances in which teachers had to redirect students' attention to the task at hand by 25%. Parent-teacher communication is clearly key to a student's success, and Remind can help.
BUZZFEED: “...SMS allows the app to be used by parents without smartphones. Brett Kopf said that Remind’s features have proved especially popular in low-income districts, where parent engagement is a key issue for teachers, and parents’ sometimes erratic work schedules can make it difficult to get in touch by phone.”
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
Why take the risk of missing important words or notes from the teacher when you can have them all recorded and saved? This app is still in development so please feel free to email with features or bugs. Lets work together to create an app that will help us succeed in school! Our promise to you is that you will never have to pay for Notes Assistant so tell all your classmates!
Real Quick Notes!!
As of right now the camera is very basic, dont worry though! Eventually it will be full featured and include zoom and focus.
Also the audio playback is limited to play and stop, plans currently include the ability to seek to any point, rewind, fast forward. So keep on the look out!
Users can view a campus map, check out the menus from our dining courts, read campus news or watch videos.
Visitors have the option to stream or download content. Streaming saves hard drive space and avoids a longer wait time while downloading the content allows you to enjoy the tour with or without WIFI or 3G connections.
Tour features include:
- An interactive, zoomable GPS map that shows your current location and points of interest in the area (must have connectivity for maps)
- Photos and text that share the history, culture and stories behind Purdue.
- Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Tour stop images will help orient you to the surroundings and find points of interest more quickly
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, social media, routing addresses and text information.
About Purdue University
Purdue University is a place where those who seek an education come to make their ideas real — especially when those transformative discoveries lead to scientific, technological, social, or humanitarian impact. Learn more about this vast laboratory for learning and discovery by exploring our campus tours — North Campus, South Campus, Athletics, Student Life and Colleges and Schools. The “Visiting Purdue” category should answer your general questions as a visitor. If you have questions during your stay, please feel free to stop by Purdue’s Visitor Center at 504 Northwestern Ave, call us at 765-494-4636 or email at email@example.com.
-Contribute to the recordings collected on Earth Day 2014: April 22.
-Answer questions related to soundscape composition and personal emotional/meaning/identity responses of the recorded soundscape.
-Help determine what aspects of a soundscape elicit certain human emotions.
-Audio recordings of a soundscape in *.wav file format
-Length of recording in mins:secs format
-Time of day and date
-Device type(manufacturer, such as Apple or Samsung)
-Location "fuzzed" by 10km
-A datafile that contains user survey inputs to soundscape composition
-An optional user input soundscape description (as a text field of up to 255 characters)
-Global Soundscapes Day app version
Using Open Passport you are able to see available badges, track progress towards completing badges, and submit your work. Open Passport enables you to quickly create and upload various forms of media such as pictures or video. Designed for use by students in the field, Open Passport helps badge earners take their learning to where it needs to happen. For more information, visit http://purdue.edu/studio.
• Awards, honors and research impact by Purdue faculty
• Updates to state and federal research compliance guidelines
• Announcements of new grants and research centers on campus
• Availability of internal resources such as research computing and cores.
• Sponsored program year-to-date activity
• Upcoming events
• A directory of key people in Office for Research and Partnerships, Sponsored Program Services and the Office of Technology Commercialization
Provides a LIST and a MAP of all the ITaP Labs on campus.
Locates the CLOSEST ITaP Lab to you.
Provides DIRECTIONS to the ITaP Lab from your location.
Displays the total number of available computers in the lab.
Displays the times when labs are open and available to use.
Provides you with an option to SAVE YOUR FAVORITE LABS.
Can be used in both Offline and Online (needs Internet connection) mode.
- Offline mode will just display the location and available times of a particular lab.
- Use the app in Online mode to make use of all the features of the app.
Our mission at Purdue Veterinary Medicine is to Globally advance animal health and welfare and human health through excellence in learning, research and engagement.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING / FREE
Will superintelligent computers hundreds of times smarter than humans help us solve difficult problems such as the causes of cancer or climate change, or will they decide we're all just raw materials they need to consume in order to expand? Will industrial robots free us from mundane and poor-paying factory jobs, or will they displace workers and trigger a world-wide depression?
These are the types of questions to be discussed at an upcoming technology summit at Purdue, "Dawn or Doom: The New Technology Explosion." The Sept. 18 event will explore whether technology is advancing faster than our ability to understand, regulate or control it, and what can be done about this situation.
evGrandPrix App allows Android users to experience the race on-the-go. Users can view past events results, track and team information, and news, history of the evGrandPrix. On the day of the race, users will also be able to view team live data.
No matter where you are, you can experience the evGrandPrix Race.