Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
2. Sinusoidal Oscillators
3. Oscillation through Positive feedback and Backhausen criterion
4. Sinusoidal Oscillators operating frequency
5. Harmonic Oscillator
6. The RC Phase Shift Oscillator
7. Transistor Phase Shift Oscillator
8. Wien Bridge Oscillator:
9. Wien Bridge Oscillator-Operation
10. Tuned Oscillator
11. The Colpitts Oscillator
12. Crystal Oscillator
13. Analog Inverter and Scale Changer
14. Inverting summer
15. Non-Inverting summer
16. Differential Amplifier:
18. Voltage to current converter
20. Grounded Load
21. Current to voltage converter:
22. First Order Low Pass Filter:
23. Low pass filter with adjustable corner frequency
24. Second Order Low-Pass Butterworth filter
25. First Order High Pass Butterworth filter
26. Precision Diodes
27. Active Clippers
28. Active Half Wave Rectifier
29. Axis Shifting of the Half Wave Rectifier
31. Schmitt Trigger
32. Non-inverting Schmitt trigger
33. Relaxation Oscillator
34. Triangular Wave Generator
35. Bridge Amplifier
36. AC Voltage Follower
37. DC Voltage Follower
38. Logarithmic amplifiers
39. Logarithmic amplifiers
40. Antilog Amplifier
41. Differential Amplifiers
42. Differential Amplifiers-D.C. Analysis.
43. Dual Input, Balanced Output Difference Amplifier.
44. A.C. Analysis-Differential Amplifier
45. Differential Input and output Resistance
46. Inverting & Non - inverting Inputs
47. Common mode Gain
48. Dual Input, Unbalanced Output Differential Amplifier
49. Differential amplifier with swamping resistors
50. Biasing of Differential Amplifiers-Constant Current Bias
51. Current Mirror Circuit
52. Operational amplifier
53. Level Translator
54. Parameters of OPAMP
55. Parameters of OPAMP-Gain Bandwidth Product, Slew Rate and Input Offset Voltage and Current Drift: :
56. Ideal OPAMP and Equivalent Circuit of OPAMP
57. Ideal Voltage Transfer Curve
58. Emitter Coupled Differential Amplifier
59. Open loop-Differential Amplifier
60. Inverting Amplifier
61. Non-inverting amplifier
62. Closed Loop Amplifier
63. Voltage series feedback
64. Input Resistance with Voltage series Feedback
65. Output Resistance with Voltage series Feedback
66. Output Offset Voltage
67. Voltage Follower
68. Voltage shunt Feedback
69. Input Resistance with Voltage Shunt Feedback
70. Output Resistance with Voltage Shunt Feedback
71. Bandwidth with Feedback
72. Non-linear Distortion Reduction
73. Introduction-Power Amplifiers
74. Amplifier Efficiency
75. Types of Coupling
76. Ranges of Frequency.
77. Two Load Lines
78. SERIES-FED CLASS A AMPLIFIER
79. Series-fed class A amplifier-AC operation
80. Series-fed class A amplifier-OUTPUT POWER
81. Series-fed class A amplifier-Efficiency and Maximum Efficiency
82. Emitter-Follower Power Amplifier
83. Transformer-coupled class A amplifier
84. Signal swing and output ac power-Transformer Coupled Power Amplifier
85. Efficiency and Maximum theoretical efficiency-Transformer Coupled Power Amplifier
86. Class B amplifier-Input (DC) Power and Output (AC) Power
87. Class B amplifier operation
88. Class B amplifier-Efficiency
89. Maximum Power Considerations
90. Class B amplifier circuits
91. Transformer-Coupled Push-Pull Circuits
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
Fundamentals of electric circuits . By applying can consult the fundamentals of electrical circuits.
• Electric heaters .
• Ohm's Law.
• Signs Alternative .
• Electrical Symbols most common uses.
Fun application that lets you check the most important fundamentals of electrical circuits
Multiple choice questions with solutions and theory.
Review the fundamentals of electrical engineering, try the questions and calculations, check the solution - lessons designed for students in AC & DC electrical theory. Suit electrical trade apprentices, electrical journeyman, automotive technicians, electronic technicians, mechatronics technicians, electrical engineers, electronic engineers and physics students.
Use this electrical engineering training quiz to practice your electrical calculations for your licence / exam by testing your knowledge of fundamental electrical / electronic circuits.
Full version ELECTROQUIZ has more than 300 electrical engineering questions with topics including resistance, series circuits, parallel circuits, series/parallel circuits, capacitance, time constants, meter loading, meter shunts, multipliers, waveforms, inductance, transformers, reactance and series AC circuits
Scores stored for future comparison.
Improve your score, by practicing questions and calculations
Electrical Engineering 101
Master Electrical Exam
FCC license exam
Ham radio exam
Amateur Radio Exam
PRC Board Electrical
PSI Board Electrical
ECE Board Exam
BS 2391 Exam
Electrical Apprentice Exams
Auto Electricians Exam
With its simple and easy to use interface it doesn't take long to learn how to use it, great for students who's learning how logic circuit works.
Logic Simulator Pro contains multiple useful features such as:
- Logic gates (AND,OR,NAND,NOT,NOR,XOR,XNOR)
- Buttons, Displays, Lamps, Clocks,
- Recovery feature (If the app closes before you manage to save your circuit due to a phone call or by accident, Logic Simulator Pro will automatically save a copy of your current progress. This copy can be easily accessed through the open circuit interface)
If you have any suggestions on improvements or bug reports please email me on the adress provided below:
Anyone can -
- view district and school news and events
- receive public notifications from the district
- access the district directory
Farmington Public Schools is a nationally recognized school district committed to excellence in education. The mission of the Farmington Public Schools is to enable all students to achieve academic and personal excellence, exhibit persistent effort and live as resourceful, inquiring and contributing global citizens. In turn, we are an innovative learning organization that focuses upon continuous improvement in all aspects of our work. This focus on continuous improvement creates an environment of innovation, risk taking, and excellence at all levels of our educational organization. Each day, our students engage in powerful learning experiences, mastering rigorous grade level standards while developing the core thinking and learning competencies necessary to be successful in college, careers and as citizens of our global community. As outlined in Farmington’s Vision of the Graduate, our students acquire an understanding of the essential knowledge and skills in the core academic disciplines and develop the thinking and learning skills necessary to meet the challenges of local, national and global citizenship in a rapidly changing world.