★ Support Multi Select and Overlay WMS Layer ★
★ Layer Order up and down ★
★ Management WMS Layer on Mobile Devices ★
GIS WMS Viewer is useful if you want to make your maps available online.
It’s a simple and intuitive interface to edit WMS.
Any client built to support the WMS specification can view and work with your Smartphones and Tablets.
✔ Unlimited add new maps using the WMS server URL.
✔ Multi select and overlay WMS Layer.
✔ Layer order up and down.
✔ Display and zoom to selection location on the map.
✔ Friendly Map Tools: GPS,Area Measure,Distance Measure,Coordinate and Extent etc.
Housed within RIT's Academic Support Center, the SI program is designed to support students enrolled in traditionally challenging courses. SI sessions are offered twice a week to help students increase their understanding of the course material while learning applied study skills from a peer leader who has successfully completed the course.
~ Select SI supported course
~ View SI session information
~ Sync session times with alerts to the user's Google calendar
~ View announcements from the SI program
~ Apply to become an SI Leader
~ Connect with SI at RIT Facebook community
Visit our website for more information about SI:
More from developer
• Campus news from the University News office
• Athletics news, and schedules for Men's and Women's sports
• RIT Photos
• RIT Videos
• RIT Twitter and Facebook postings
• Searchable campus map
• Calendar of campus events displayed by date or category
• Detailed information about dining locations on campus, along with menus, hours and days of service
• Campus and local bus schedules
• Lab hours and locations
• Bookmark favorite links
• Access to the full RIT website
• List of important links to RIT websites
The app was created to be used at RIT hockey games and other RIT sporting events.
*Requires Adobe Air
The C-Print Mobile app is useful only when linking to a C-Print captionist. Text generated by a captionist is transmitted to and viewed on the Mobile client app.
In addition to viewing captioning in C-Print® Mobile you can:
• Modify the display settings to meet your visual needs
• Communicate with the service provider via Chat
• Search for key words in the captioning document
For more information, refer to Help when running the app.
ABOUT DATA USAGE
If your device does not have a Wi-Fi connection, your mobile data plan will be used for Internet access.
Access to a C-Print captionist who is using C-Print Pro Server software.