Doesn't let me login, seems like it would be great though.
Bug fixes Needs to be a more mobile friendly interface. Too much work to get to different tabs and stay in them. Announcements such as school status stays hovering over each course site. I like the new interface but needs major bug fixes and improvements
Doesn't remember the tab selected Used to remember before, now it asks every time you open the app...
Not Camden Friendly It asks right away which campus you are going to, then 98% of the info is still for New Brunswick. With the other 2% for Newark.
The Rutgers app It's lit.
Great after redesign The old app was quite difficult to use and looked like it was for Android 2.2. However, the redesign is great. I love material design and this app looks great and has some nice transitions that make it look quite polished. The only issue I've had was the app stuttering while sliding over to reveal bus route stop information, but I have an S4 so that could be the reason.
- Complete app rewrite!
- We're using Material Design, a new layout, and updated UI throughout.
- Bookmark frequently used pages
- Several bug fixes
A mobile companion to Rutgers University’s 250th anniversary celebration.
Stay connected with Rutgers NJAES, home of Rutgers Cooperative Extension.
A research study fitness program for teen and young adult cancer survivors.