Take the yearlong celebration of Rutgers University’s 250th anniversary with you! Discover the revolutionary history of the eighth oldest college in the nation, turning 250 on November 10, 2016.
Now you can prove your mastery of Rutgers’ history by taking the 250 Quiz and be entered to win a copy of Rutgers: A 250th Anniversary Portrait—an award-winning,* beautifully illustrated book with over 200 new and archival photographs, listed for $70!
• In-app trivia game with weekly drawings. Final drawing is November 11, 2016.
• Be entered to win Rutgers: A 250th Anniversary Portrait—a limited edition coffee table book with a list price of $70!
• Improvements to User Experience
What’s still great?
• Discover Rutgers’ diverse past and present through daily stories in Today in History
• Be a virtual tourist through Rutgers’ three main locations.
• Sync up with Rutgers 250 events through the rest of the celebration with a Calendar of Events.
Developed and compiled by current Rutgers University students and alumni, with assistance from the Rutgers 250 Anniversary Office and the Office of Creative Services within University Communications and Marketing.
*Awarded 2016 Gold for the Circle of Excellence Awards from the Council for Advancement and Support and Education (CASE)