Great App. I had the hardest time finding a good open source OCR example and yours hit the spot! Keep up the great work!
Open Source = 5 stars Works quite well, and most importantly it's open source so that others can build on it.
Not useful. I don't find a reason why someone will use it if it doesn't even recognize 10% of the characters.
Your app happens to be the best OCR Sample app on Google Play. Thanks a lot! Keep up the good work.
Useless Pretty much of no use if it cant read a clear digit and makes silly faced characters instead of admitting that it cant read
Poor app..2 minutes silence for those including me who downloaded it Read the title
New in version 0.6.0 (Aug. 13, 2017):
• Packaged all training data in an expansion file instead of downloading individually at run time.
• Added OCR support for 47 new scripts.
• Upgraded to use Tesseract v3.05.
• Replaced in-app translation with a button that links to Google Translate.
• Added a copy button as an alternative to long-pressing the recognized text.
• Google Play services is now required.
• Android 2.3+ is now required.
The collection favorite nursery rhymes with colorful illustrations