Waste of time..
Great App. I had the hardest time finding a good open source OCR example and yours hit the spot! Keep up the great work!
Open Source = 5 stars Works quite well, and most importantly it's open source so that others can build on it.
Not useful. I don't find a reason why someone will use it if it doesn't even recognize 10% of the characters.
Your app happens to be the best OCR Sample app on Google Play. Thanks a lot! Keep up the good work.
Useless Pretty much of no use if it cant read a clear digit and makes silly faced characters instead of admitting that it cant read
New in version 0.6.0 (Aug. 13, 2017):
• Packaged all training data in an expansion file instead of downloading individually at run time.
• Added OCR support for 47 new scripts.
• Upgraded to use Tesseract v3.05.
• Replaced in-app translation with a button that links to Google Translate.
• Added a copy button as an alternative to long-pressing the recognized text.
• Google Play services is now required.
• Android 2.3+ is now required.