Smithsonian Channel is dedicated to television programming that explores the history of our planet, life and culture. Our original series and groundbreaking documentaries celebrate our little-known history, national heroes, and scientific advances. There's always something interesting to learn in this app and on air.
If you're having technical difficulties, email email@example.com to get in touch with our team.
This app will melt your face!
Just take a picture then warp, bend and distort it to your heart's content.
Make yourself skinnier, buff yourself up or enlarge any body parts that might need some enlargement ;) Or go crazy and have fun putting several pounds of fat on your friends or giving them the biggest cheese-eating grin you can imagine. With Photo Warp, you too can be an instant, super-cheap plastic surgeon! How hilarious can you be?
- Warp tool (Moves pixels around as you drag the cursor),
- Pinch and Bloat tools (Move pixels towards/away from the center of your brush)
- The unique Reconstruct brush (gradually resets the picture to its original state as you brush over it)
- Twirl clockwise and counterclockwise tools (rotates pixels around the center of brush)
- Set brush size and hardness
- Fast and responsive (real-time) manipulation even on older devices!
- Use any picture to warp whether it's from your camera or any photo from your device
- Save pictures to your device or SD card
- Share your creations online
- The much requested feature: you can now open pictures from the gallery app ;)
- Installing to SD card is supported
- Compatible with Honeycomb (Android 3.x) devices
- More to come soon!
ProMystic is the leading name in worldwide electronic magic.
What would you look like in someone else's skin? And what about your friends?
Find out with MixBooth, an amazing and funny way to merge two faces on your Android device.
Use MixBooth to mix your face with photos of friends, family, colleagues, celebrities or the provided example pictures. Share the result via email, MMS, Facebook, Twitter.
• Add photos of celebrities to mix with and look like a Star!
• Make your friends guess who you were mixed with!
• Works with photos taken with your Android device camera or from your photo gallery
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Shake device to see before and after views
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo gallery
• Share with your friends via email, FaceBook or Twitter
MixBooth is made for entertainment purposes only.
MixBooth for Android is optimised for Android platform v2.3 or later. In order to help improve this version, should you have any trouble using it, please feel free to send your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© PiVi & Co 2012-2015
Photos credits : fotolia.com
© Yuri Arcurs/© Tiler84/© Soloshenko Irina/© David Davis
Also by PiVi & Co :
- BimboBooth, the app that turns you into a bimbo:
- BoothStache, the mustache growing machine:
- UglyBooth, the app that makes you feel pretty:
- AgingBooth, the app that makes you old:
- FatBooth, the app that makes you fat:
- BaldBooth, the app that makes you bald :
More information on AgingBooth, FatBooth, BaldBooth, MixBooth, UglyBooth, BimboBooth and BoothStache on www.piviandco.com
Added a few mind blowing animations like the motion activated intestine punch and pull.
New - Bug fixes!
Like Kais Power Goo, Photoshops Liquify or photo booth you take a photo and cast a smile on your friends faces with the magic of Face Melter. And with the animation mode, you can even see a live morph.
Take a picture of someone you love or hate with your Android phone, then morph it into hell!!
Stretch their nose, point their ears, then email it to them!
Use any picture in your Picture Library or take a new picture!
If you don't like it, just Shake phone to Undo!!!
As seen on TODAY, CNN, GIZMODO, WIRED, ABC, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, JAY LENO and a bunch more...
This app is pretty much your key to Christmas AND Halloween party domination. To make your awesome costume, all you'll need is your mobile device, this FREE app and one of our original costumes or sweaters. The effect is really cool and we guarantee water cooler utterance of your name.
All of our designs are 100% original and 104% awesome.
"This is a genius idea" -TODAY show
So have fun with this Arc Reactor app and i hope you're enjoying it! If you have some issues with this app or ideas to improve it please let me know!
It is like...
- A carnival mirror right in your home without all the clowns.
- A mad plastic surgeon working on your face without losing your nose.
- All the laughter and amusement without sticking your head in a taffy press.
- All the magic of a skinny head and fat nose, without the celebrity diet.
Download Talking Pierre’s FREE and FUN app and enjoy yourself! He repeats, makes up his own sentences and more!
The genuine bonafide talking parrot has many tricks up his sleeve and he’s ready to have all the fun in the world with you! He repeats after you and makes up new sentences, he rocks it out like a true guitar hero and he dodges those tomatoes like a pro!
Enhance the fun by getting the FULL Talking Pierre app which is filled with new animations and responses!
*** FEATURES ***
Talk to Pierre: He repeats and invents his own sentences!
Play with Pierre: Try hitting him with a tomato, listen to him rock out on his guitar and have him throw cutlery at you!
Interact with Pierre: Rub his belly, poke him or have him jump the way you want him to!
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via YouTube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
New features on Android include:
* Sample Images
* One-click Reset of Goo
* Cool new look and feel
Upgrade for more samples and facebook/twitter support!
Welcome to PANDA CAM - A 24hr Live Zoo Webcam. The best and easiest way to watch Giant panda Bears live streaming on your Android phone or tablet!
We link to all the Top Zoo webcams from around the world, bringing them together in one easy to use app!
Forget about puppy cams or Live Wallpapers! Now you can watch real giant pandas run, play, eat, climb trees and care for their baby panda cubs. Enjoy a 24 hour Live streaming zoo webcams of these endangered Animals - the live camera follows the pandas in their indoor and outdoor zoo exhibits and Giant Panda Habitat. Our goal is to help lead the fight against extinction and to share just what makes these incredible endangered species so special!
FEATURED PANDAS WITH ZOO WEBCAMS:
Smithsonian's National Zoo Panda Cam, Washington DC USA: Mei Xiang, Tian Tian and cub
Best viewing times: 7am - 5pm Eastern time
San Diego Zoo Panda Cam, San Diego California USA: Gao Gao, Bai Yun, and Xiao Liwu
Best viewing times: 7am - 5pm Pacific time
Edinburgh Zoo Panda Cam, Edinburgh Scotland: Tian Tian and Yang Guang
7am - 5pm BST
We also link to these zoos that feature Giant Pandas (but without panda cams or webcam):
Toronto Zoo, Canada
Memphis Zoo, Tennessee USA
San Diego Zoo, San Diego California USA
San Diego Zoo Safari Park (Formerly the San Diego Zoo Wild Animal Park)
Mexico City Zoo, Mexico
Paris Zoo, France
Edinburgh Zoo, Scotland
Madrid Zoo, Spain
National Smithsonian Zoo, Washington D.C.
Atlanta Zoo, Georgia USA
Vienna Zoo, Austria
Macao Zoo, China
Hong Kong Zoo
ChangMai Yhailand Zoo, Thailand
Adelaide Zoo, Australia
Kobe Zoo, Japan
Tokyo Zoo, Japan
Wakayma Zoo, Japan
Taipei Zoo, Taiwan
Download Live Panda Cam from the Google Play app store today! (see pop up window)
More than just Couch-Potato Pleasure, it is a must have app for people looking for educational games for girls, or games for boys- Panda Cam provides information and panda facts about giant pandas living around the world and in the wild, and opportunities for panda lovers to interact with each other. It offers a 24-hour (24hr) live zoo webcam video. This video content is also available on the zoo's website as well as run through social media, camera, webcam and mobile news channels.
What can you do with Smithsonian Mobile?
• Plan your visit with museum hours, locations, floor plans, and more. "Favorite” events and exhibitions to create your own custom tour or scrapbook of your visit.
• Find our other mobile apps and websites and dig deeper into our stories. Tour collection highlights, watch videos, and listen to podcasts.
• Search our collections to make connections between museums, history, art and science.
• Use augmented reality (AR), "Smithsonian that Way," to discover the behind-the-scenes work of the Smithsonian's museums, research centers, libraries, archives, and affiliates in your neighborhood.
We want to hear from you! Log in via Facebook or Twitter to comment on our museums, collections, exhibitions, and artifacts. Share your expertise or tips!
Continually refreshed and renewed by both visitors and Smithsonian experts, there’s always a reason to come back to Smithsonian Mobile whether you’re on the National Mall, in a Smithsonian museum or beyond!
Developed for the Smithsonian by Tristan Interactive.
We’ve designed a special FREE tour of the presidential and first lady highlights from the Smithsonian collections. You’ll get easy turn-by-turn directions to five of the Smithsonian museums from the Natural History, American History and American Indian museums on the National Mall and from the National Portrait Gallery and the American Art Museum in the Penn Quarter District.
Our latest new postcard, lets you snap a photo of friends and family wearing George Washington’s uniform; and share it instantly on Facebook and Twitter.
This limited edition FREE tour is your entry ticket to our full Smithsonian Tours App. For just 99 cents, you can upgrade to a whole suite of our best tours of the Smithsonian and select from a host of digital postcards to wow your friends. Send home a picture of your mom wearing the Hope Diamond and the Ruby Slippers from Wizard of Oz, or hangout with an orangutan or swim with a giant squid. All with your 99 cents upgrade.
For just 99 cents, get the most out of your trip to Washington, D.C. and the National Mall with custom-built tours, based on your available time and passions. From the editors of Smithsonian magazine, Smithsonian Tours is packed with handy navigational tools, maps, museum floor plans, a calendar of events, dining and shopping, including 'Greatest Hits' for each Smithsonian museum.
What can you do with the Smithsonian Tours app?
- Based on your interests, size of your group and available time, we offer "Greatest Hits" tours of the Smithsonian's Washington, D.C. museums. Art Lover, Nature Lover and History Buff, or find tours to take With Dad, With Mom or With the Kids.
- Check out our list of Must-See Exhibitions and get updates on daily events.
- Get turn-by-turn walking directions on the map of the National Mall, locate artifacts inside the museums and find the nearest Metro stops.
- Get hot news tips from the Smithsonian and the Around the Mall blog on Smithsonian.com.
- Navigate with maps, directions, augmented reality and a handy Friend Finder to locate your lost pals.
- Remember and share your time at the Smithsonian by sending a custom digital postcard. Put yourself inside the Apollo 11 Command Module, wear the Hope Diamond, step out in the Ruby Slippers or hang out with the Orangutan at the Zoo. Pick from our other fun selections and send them to your friends.
- Find out where to eat and shop with descriptions of Smithsonian restaurants and stores.
- The app has selections from all of these museums: the Air and Space Museum, the American History Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Smithsonian Castle, the Udvar-Hazy Center, the African Art Museum, the American Indian Museum, the Anacostia Community Museum, the Freer Gallery, the Sackler Gallery, the Hirshhorn Museum, the National Portrait Gallery, the Postal Museum, the Smithsonian American Art Museum and its Renwick Gallery, and the National Zoo.
"Romare Bearden: A Black Odyssey," from the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES), represents the first full-scale presentation of these works outside of New York City and is on a seven-city national tour through 2014. “Romare Bearden: A Black Odyssey” and its related educational resources are supported by a grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
The companion book Romare Bearden: A Black Odyssey was written by Robert G. O'Meally (DC Moore Gallery, New York, 2008).
App designed and developed by GuideOne. Audio produced by Acoustiguide.
Participate by describing one of the objects on display or your experience of the exhibition. Tell us what else should be included in the show or respond to a comment in the app left by someone else.
Or simply listen to the people (staff and/or visitors) you choose as they talk about the objects and time periods from American history that most interest you, and “vote up” your favorites so they get priority in the play list for other listeners!
Designed for the home and classroom by the Smithsonian Science Education Center and Filament Games, this game teaches students how to describe movement and motion while visiting exotic animals at the Smithsonian National Zoological Park. Each animal has coloring-page printouts, so you can print and color your favorite critter.
Selected stories from the application will be featured on the Smithsonian’s “Stories from Main Street” website. Help us document the rich history of America’s small towns with stories that exemplify the excitement, diversity and creativity of their citizens. The Smithsonian wants to hear from you!
We thank our contributors from around the world for adding great stories to the database. Please be aware that only stories submitted from within the United States are available for playback through the app’s “Listen” function at this time, but we are saving all international contributions for future use.
Created by the Museum on Main Street (MoMS) program within the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES). Our exhibitions travel across the 50 states and U.S. territories. For complete schedule of our exhibitions visit http://www.storiesfrommainstreet.org/pages/pickAnExhibition.html
Regardless of where you are located, this augmented reality app will allow you to see NMAAHC before it's built. While on the National Mall in Washington D.C., choose the "View Live on the Mall" experience and view a model of the NMAAHC building at the construction site at Constitution Avenue and 14th Street. If you're not in Washington, D.C., you can explore several immersive experiences by choosing “View from Iconic Locations” and seeing a 360 degree view that includes a rendering of the museum.
In celebration of the 40th anniversary of the 1972 UNESCO Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage and to further its objectives, the Smithsonian and UNESCO have partnered to produce the Stories of World Heritage app and website http://worldheritage.si.edu Uniting 187 countries in the collective protection of our shared heritage, this Convention is the most successful international heritage conservation instrument in existence, and the only one that links together in a single document the concepts of nature conservation and the preservation of cultural properties. The Convention is a vital instrument for concrete action in preserving threatened sites and endangered ecosystems. We hope you’ll support its important work by adding your voice to the Stories of World Heritage project!
This juried exhibition of portraits includes 48 works created from both traditional media like oil paintings, drawings and photographs as well as more surprising materials such as rice, glitter, thread and video. The museum received over 3,000 entries in a variety of visual arts media. The winner of the National Portrait Gallery’s third Outwin Boochever Portrait Competition received a grand prize of $25,000 and a commission to create a portrait of a living individual for the museum’s permanent collection.
The competition and exhibition are made possible by the vision and generosity of Virginia Outwin Boochever. More information at: http://portraitcompetition.si.edu