Smithsonian Channel is dedicated to television programming that explores the history of our planet, life and culture. Our original series and groundbreaking documentaries celebrate our little-known history, national heroes, and scientific advances. There's always something interesting to learn in this app and on air.
If you're having technical difficulties, email email@example.com to get in touch with our team.
ProMystic is the leading name in worldwide electronic magic.
What would you look like in someone else's skin? And what about your friends?
Find out with MixBooth, an amazing and funny way to merge two faces on your Android device.
Use MixBooth to mix your face with photos of friends, family, colleagues, celebrities or the provided example pictures. Share the result via email, MMS, Facebook, Twitter.
• Add photos of celebrities to mix with and look like a Star!
• Make your friends guess who you were mixed with!
• Works with photos taken with your Android device camera or from your photo gallery
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Shake device to see before and after views
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo gallery
• Share with your friends via email, FaceBook or Twitter
MixBooth is made for entertainment purposes only.
MixBooth for Android is optimised for Android platform v2.3 or later. In order to help improve this version, should you have any trouble using it, please feel free to send your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© PiVi & Co 2012-2015
Photos credits : fotolia.com
© Yuri Arcurs/© Tiler84/© Soloshenko Irina/© David Davis
Also by PiVi & Co :
- BimboBooth, the app that turns you into a bimbo:
- BoothStache, the mustache growing machine:
- UglyBooth, the app that makes you feel pretty:
- AgingBooth, the app that makes you old:
- FatBooth, the app that makes you fat:
- BaldBooth, the app that makes you bald :
More information on AgingBooth, FatBooth, BaldBooth, MixBooth, UglyBooth, BimboBooth and BoothStache on www.piviandco.com
CNET: ”If you are searching for a great time killer and funny photo app, this one is for you. This app promises many laughs as you twist and edit your friends' faces.”
Replace face parts Funny eyes, noses, make them bald.
Smudge and warp Make faces thin or fat, make ears pointy, make them smile.
Packed with features Add text or draw on top of the photo, Share with friends.
Simple to use, easy to learn and share.
Added a few mind blowing animations like the motion activated intestine punch and pull.
New - Bug fixes!
- Funny face effects such as fat, bold, huge smile and more
- Easy to warp, move, stretch, distort any image with your fingers to create own photo warp
- Import photos easily from your photo gallery, camera or from Facebook
- Post to facebook, share via email, or send via MMS
Like Kais Power Goo, Photoshops Liquify or photo booth you take a photo and cast a smile on your friends faces with the magic of Face Melter. And with the animation mode, you can even see a live morph.
Enjoy this fun app with your friends. Share the result.
Download this funny photo picture editor and reach fantastic results. Change any original photo by warping the photo and by adding any of the 200 stickers.
Create amazing montages using this fantastic application and to give your photos a personal touch and reach hilarious warped photos!
Choose an image / photo or take a picture and transform it in a very pretty & cool person or in a too ugly & geek person.
At your disposal a lot of cliparts that allow you to perform your desired face change.
If you want a different entertainment at your device that allows you to achieve amazing results, here you have. Enjoy and laugh with your friends and family.
In addition to the warping of the picture, you can add in this free application. Multiple possibilities that you can not miss and that will get you to be the king of the party.
With this amazing tool you can create unique pictures. Use this application to get to laugh your friends and your family. Remember it is as simple as choosing a photo gallery and start customizing choosing between different cliparts and stickers and applying warping of the photo.
The instructions are simple: choose a photo, add the assemblies you want and ready to share:-)
Of course, you will see all your pictures in the photo gallery and you can share them with friends many times as you want through your mobile device. Share all your art and potential that you are able to create.
Enjoy this "face edit app" to share a lot of fun, showing to your friends your art by editing funny and hilarious photo montages. Reach phantastic photo results and amazing cool looks in few seconds.
Use your full imagination and create funny faces. Change the face and look of any picture or photo and make them amazing and funny. Of course, you can take any picture from your device or take a photo from yourself.
If you want to have a look like any model, this is your app. If you want to be very ugly... this is also your app :-)
Don't lose more time and start to change the face of pictures with this look changer app. Share the result of the funny face changer and share it. Have fun! Completely free application to enjoy....
WHERE CAN YOU USE IT?
• Print ads (posters, flyers, brochures)
• OOH (billboards, signages)
• Point-of-Purchase collaterals and visual merchandising displays
• Catalogues, product presentations, product sampling
• Corporate collaterals, business cards, logo animations
• Events, product launch, activations, concerts
• Merchandising, product development, packaging, labels & hangtags
• Publications (magazines, newspapers)
• Educational and instructional materials (academic, sports, recipes, DIY projects)
• Banking collaterals, ATM, credit cards
• Real estate, architecture, civil works, engineering, geo-location imaging
• Medical, pharmaceutical, healthcare & beauty
• Tourism & sightseeing
• Identification & authentication
• Emergency management, search & rescue
• Security, law enforcement, military training and other utilities
BENEFITS TO CONSUMERS
1. It’s FREE!
2. Provides entertainment
3. Gives additional highly interactive information wherever and whenever you want it
4. Aids in visualization and comprehension
5. Instantaneous links to social media and websites
6. Global reach
8. Tech-savvy status
BENEFITS TO BRANDS
1. Establish or reaffirms your position or reputation as innovator
2. Enhanced consumer experience with your brand
3. Creates buzz and interest on your marketing campaigns
4. Bridges the gap between your print media, product and other real world elements to your social media and websites
5. Provides programmable “call-to-action” buttons that can trigger instant consumer response that is measurable
6. Customizable promo programs and virtual coupons
7. Provides targeted demographics, analytics (related services)
8. Expands your ways to utilize all our marketing materials (commercials, videos, jingles, animations, BTS, additional photos, comprehensive body copy, etc.)
9. Promotes your brand anywhere in the world
10. Empowers your marketing and creative teams or agencies by enhancing their creative tools, expanding brainstorming outputs, and exploring new ways to revolutionize traditional promotional methods and materials.
For best results, please remove your sunglasses before Caging yourself.
Want to share your gorgeous new face with your friends? You bet your sweet Declaration of Independence you can, with easy sharing to your favorite social networks.
Have you ever wondered how awesome a party with ten Nic Cages would be? Well now you can find out! GetCaged instantly swaps every single face in the photo with a different shot of our beloved actor.
What are you waiting for? Download now!
Warning: GetCaged may make you appear extremely irresistible. Good luck dealing with your new-found popularity.
New features on Android include:
* Sample Images
* One-click Reset of Goo
* Cool new look and feel
Upgrade for more samples and facebook/twitter support!
The fate of millions now lies in the hands of two scientists trapped in the recesses of a dark subway.
Writer/director IAN HUNTER is a leading Visual Effects Supervisor who has won VES Awards for The Dark Knight, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, and Inception. He recently completed work on Interstellar, Directed by Christopher Nolan
Kaiju Fury! is an incredibly immersive, 360-degree cinematic VR short, produced by Jaunt, The Stan WInston School of Character Arts and New Deal Studios.
Requires a recent 5" or 6" phone and a Google Cardboard virtual reality viewer.
What is Google Cardboard?
Cardboard is a low-cost, easy-to-get virtual reality viewer that transforms a phone into a basic VR headset. Learn more about Google Cardboard at g.co/cardboard.
We’ve packed all the best parts of Vimeo into one app! Now you can upload, manage and watch your videos right from your mobile phone or tablet. Need some inspiration? Watch great videos based on your personal preferences or our curated channels.
Vimeo is the best way to get your videos online in the highest quality with great tools to share publicly or privately. There are many reasons millions use Vimeo and Time Magazine voted us a Top 50 Website for the last two years running. Learn more at Vimeo.com.
(Requires Android version 2.3 Gingerbread+)
Here’s some of what’s inside:
The whole Vimeo experience
• Watch and manage all your existing Vimeo videos and download them to your camera roll
• Quickly search for videos on vimeo.com
• Easily upload your raw footage in HD
• Pause and resume uploads
• Replace existing videos
• Edit title, description, tags, privacy and credits
• Share with Facebook, Twitter, Email or SMS
• Add your clips to your Groups, Channels and Albums
• Stats on daily plays, likes and comments
Lots to see
• Watch videos from your Vimeo inbox, Watch Later queue, or videos you have liked
• Easily like, comment and add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Discover new and interesting Featured videos
This is just the beginning! We’ll be bringing you regular updates with feature improvements and any other features you suggest. Is there something else you’d like to see? Let us know at email@example.com!
We’ve spent a lot of time on this and we hope you like it.
What can you do with Smithsonian Mobile?
• Plan your visit with museum hours, locations, floor plans, and more. "Favorite” events and exhibitions to create your own custom tour or scrapbook of your visit.
• Find our other mobile apps and websites and dig deeper into our stories. Tour collection highlights, watch videos, and listen to podcasts.
• Search our collections to make connections between museums, history, art and science.
• Use augmented reality (AR), "Smithsonian that Way," to discover the behind-the-scenes work of the Smithsonian's museums, research centers, libraries, archives, and affiliates in your neighborhood.
We want to hear from you! Log in via Facebook or Twitter to comment on our museums, collections, exhibitions, and artifacts. Share your expertise or tips!
Continually refreshed and renewed by both visitors and Smithsonian experts, there’s always a reason to come back to Smithsonian Mobile whether you’re on the National Mall, in a Smithsonian museum or beyond!
Developed for the Smithsonian by Tristan Interactive.
We’ve designed a special FREE tour of the presidential and first lady highlights from the Smithsonian collections. You’ll get easy turn-by-turn directions to five of the Smithsonian museums from the Natural History, American History and American Indian museums on the National Mall and from the National Portrait Gallery and the American Art Museum in the Penn Quarter District.
Our latest new postcard, lets you snap a photo of friends and family wearing George Washington’s uniform; and share it instantly on Facebook and Twitter.
This limited edition FREE tour is your entry ticket to our full Smithsonian Tours App. For just 99 cents, you can upgrade to a whole suite of our best tours of the Smithsonian and select from a host of digital postcards to wow your friends. Send home a picture of your mom wearing the Hope Diamond and the Ruby Slippers from Wizard of Oz, or hangout with an orangutan or swim with a giant squid. All with your 99 cents upgrade.
For just 99 cents, get the most out of your trip to Washington, D.C. and the National Mall with custom-built tours, based on your available time and passions. From the editors of Smithsonian magazine, Smithsonian Tours is packed with handy navigational tools, maps, museum floor plans, a calendar of events, dining and shopping, including 'Greatest Hits' for each Smithsonian museum.
What can you do with the Smithsonian Tours app?
- Based on your interests, size of your group and available time, we offer "Greatest Hits" tours of the Smithsonian's Washington, D.C. museums. Art Lover, Nature Lover and History Buff, or find tours to take With Dad, With Mom or With the Kids.
- Check out our list of Must-See Exhibitions and get updates on daily events.
- Get turn-by-turn walking directions on the map of the National Mall, locate artifacts inside the museums and find the nearest Metro stops.
- Get hot news tips from the Smithsonian and the Around the Mall blog on Smithsonian.com.
- Navigate with maps, directions, augmented reality and a handy Friend Finder to locate your lost pals.
- Remember and share your time at the Smithsonian by sending a custom digital postcard. Put yourself inside the Apollo 11 Command Module, wear the Hope Diamond, step out in the Ruby Slippers or hang out with the Orangutan at the Zoo. Pick from our other fun selections and send them to your friends.
- Find out where to eat and shop with descriptions of Smithsonian restaurants and stores.
- The app has selections from all of these museums: the Air and Space Museum, the American History Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Smithsonian Castle, the Udvar-Hazy Center, the African Art Museum, the American Indian Museum, the Anacostia Community Museum, the Freer Gallery, the Sackler Gallery, the Hirshhorn Museum, the National Portrait Gallery, the Postal Museum, the Smithsonian American Art Museum and its Renwick Gallery, and the National Zoo.
Participate by describing one of the objects on display or your experience of the exhibition. Tell us what else should be included in the show or respond to a comment in the app left by someone else.
Or simply listen to the people (staff and/or visitors) you choose as they talk about the objects and time periods from American history that most interest you, and “vote up” your favorites so they get priority in the play list for other listeners!
Designed for the home and classroom by the Smithsonian Science Education Center and Filament Games, this game teaches students how to describe movement and motion while visiting exotic animals at the Smithsonian National Zoological Park. Each animal has coloring-page printouts, so you can print and color your favorite critter.
Selected stories from the application will be featured on the Smithsonian’s “Stories from Main Street” website. Help us document the rich history of America’s small towns with stories that exemplify the excitement, diversity and creativity of their citizens. The Smithsonian wants to hear from you!
We thank our contributors from around the world for adding great stories to the database. Please be aware that only stories submitted from within the United States are available for playback through the app’s “Listen” function at this time, but we are saving all international contributions for future use.
Created by the Museum on Main Street (MoMS) program within the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES). Our exhibitions travel across the 50 states and U.S. territories. For complete schedule of our exhibitions visit http://www.storiesfrommainstreet.org/pages/pickAnExhibition.html
This juried exhibition of portraits includes 48 works created from both traditional media like oil paintings, drawings and photographs as well as more surprising materials such as rice, glitter, thread and video. The museum received over 3,000 entries in a variety of visual arts media. The winner of the National Portrait Gallery’s third Outwin Boochever Portrait Competition received a grand prize of $25,000 and a commission to create a portrait of a living individual for the museum’s permanent collection.
The competition and exhibition are made possible by the vision and generosity of Virginia Outwin Boochever. More information at: http://portraitcompetition.si.edu
Regardless of where you are located, this augmented reality app will allow you to see NMAAHC before it's built. While on the National Mall in Washington D.C., choose the "View Live on the Mall" experience and view a model of the NMAAHC building at the construction site at Constitution Avenue and 14th Street. If you're not in Washington, D.C., you can explore several immersive experiences by choosing “View from Iconic Locations” and seeing a 360 degree view that includes a rendering of the museum.
In celebration of the 40th anniversary of the 1972 UNESCO Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage and to further its objectives, the Smithsonian and UNESCO have partnered to produce the Stories of World Heritage app and website http://worldheritage.si.edu Uniting 187 countries in the collective protection of our shared heritage, this Convention is the most successful international heritage conservation instrument in existence, and the only one that links together in a single document the concepts of nature conservation and the preservation of cultural properties. The Convention is a vital instrument for concrete action in preserving threatened sites and endangered ecosystems. We hope you’ll support its important work by adding your voice to the Stories of World Heritage project!
"Romare Bearden: A Black Odyssey," from the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES), represents the first full-scale presentation of these works outside of New York City and is on a seven-city national tour through 2014. “Romare Bearden: A Black Odyssey” and its related educational resources are supported by a grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
The companion book Romare Bearden: A Black Odyssey was written by Robert G. O'Meally (DC Moore Gallery, New York, 2008).
App designed and developed by GuideOne. Audio produced by Acoustiguide.