Travel around the world with Plato to learn about building healthy meals. Eat avocado toast in Australia, baobab fruit in Benin, and sautéed reindeer in Finland! Yum! Pick your favorite plates for morning, midday, and evening meals. Be sure to meet your daily nutritional needs while not going over your budget!
Pick Your Plate! A Global Guide to Nutrition is an educational nutrition game that will help teach students about building healthy meals while using nutritional guidelines from countries around the world!
• Alignment to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
• Plan a healthy meal for morning, midday, and evening through engaging gameplay
• Explore food guides from Argentina, Australia, Benin, Cambodia, Finland, Lebanon, Mexico, and the United States of America
• Plan around a daily budget using currency from different countries
• Music from the UNESCO Collection of Traditional Music that is distributed by Smithsonian Folkways
• Use portion points to evaluate nutritional values
• An embedded tutorial to teach students how to play
• Designed to be used in the classroom or at home