* Free to try
* Access to hundreds of video books with your monthly subscription for $4.99.
Additional Information About Your Subscription:
* Name of Subscription: TumbleBooks
* 1 Month auto-renewing subscription.
* Monthly subscription fee: $4.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Full ABC
* All Alphabets includes letters A to Z and is fully-featured.
* Without any restrictions
* Real sound and human pronunciations
Let your kids learn English Alphabets in an easier way by relating each Alphabet with an object. Sounds interesting right? :) :)
Teach your children to write the letters of the alphabet while having fun!
“ABC for Kids” is an educational game
Human voice for Alphabets
Image of each Alphabet
On touch you can listen to sounds again
Slideshow is Available where you can sit back and watch your kid learn
Social Media Integration
We love to hear from parents – and from children, too. To tell us how we made a difference in your child's education or , please rate our app and post a comment.
Preschool aged children learn the alphabet letter names and letter recognition, and will practice finding letters in context.
This simple educational game teaches children the alphabet letters to recognize words as they appear. As a result, preschoolers learn the letters of the words are made of.
At this age, should be enjoyed learning about letters and numbers. Workbooks can be a lot of time when your child goes to school.When spending time together, letters and numbers when you look at them and point out additional learning and encourage curiosity.
1.Touch the card set you want to use.
2.Swipe your finger to the right to view the next card.
3.Swipe your finger to the left to view the previous card.
4. Touch the Red speaker button to hear the letter, number, or word.