The Best Information Security Reference on the Market!
Ever wondered what a SQL Injection is? How it's performed?
Always wanted to develop the coolest exploit on the block?
Don't know hex from binary?
Don't know what any of those words mean?
Then this is the perfect app for you!
Whether as a reference, or as a learning tool, I've made this application to be an excellent reference for pro's and noobs alike.
All content can be found online at rmusser.net/infosec the pages can be searched using google by using the query: site:rmusser.net/infosec "query terms"
Our review from DroidTweak:
"The Best Hacking Reference Available! For Beginners and Experts alike! 5/5 Stars!"
***THIS APPLICATION IS FOR LEARNING/EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE CREATORS OF THIS APP DO NOT CONDONE ILLLEGAL ACTIVITIES. THIS APP IS DESIGNED AS A REFERENCE FOR ETHICAL HACKERS AND PENETRATION TESTERS.***
The Largest and Most Extensive Information Security Reference on the Market!
Learn how to:
- Secure yourself and your devices from malicious attackers! -
- Properly install and configure anti-virus for your Windows PC -
- Configure and secure your web browser so as to remain impervious to online hackers and various scripting attacks!
- Learn how to spot and remove malware from your system! -
- Learn how to secure your android device from malicious applications, hackers stealing your data, and eavesdroppers! -
- Encrypt and backup your android device! Learn how to prevent thieves from stealing your data with your device! -
- Use the very same guides used by the NSA, CIA, FBI, and DoD to secure their devices! -
Some of the sections:
Building a honeypot
Cracking WEP Encryption (Paid Version Only)
Cracking WPA/2 Encryption (Paid Version Only)
Introduction to Sniffing the Wire
Cracking WEP/WPA(2) through WPS (Paid Version Only)
SQL Injection How-To (Paid Version Only)
Cross Site Scripting (Paid Version Only)
Webshells (Paid Version Only)
Scanning the Network & Enumerating Services
Linux Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
OS X Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
Windows Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
USB Device hacking
Various Penetration Testing Methodologies
Plus learn how to create a legal hacking lab for testing and training!
This app is updated regularly with new content, free of charge to everyone. If there is something you don't see that you feel should be in there, please let us know how we can make it better.
THIS APPLICATION PERFORMS NO HACKING. IT IS ONLY A TEXTUAL REFERENCE.
This app is similar to: Hackers Handbook, Black Hat, Hacking a guide, hacking, security, Information Security,