We all live lives through emotions. Do you know your emotions well? How do you think your emotions are associated with where you are and what you do? Why not share your emotions with your friends? EmotionMap offers you a multifunctional application where you can customize ways through which that you can express your emotions (be it logging them anonymously or sharing them with friends and the public), and better record and monitor your emotions in relations to your location, activities, and goals. EmotionMap also enables customized reports of your emotion inputs. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exclusively free on the App Store
- Input your emotion status by choosing one of the 16 default emotions and/or typing an emotion status.
- Input emotions/emotion statuses anonymously, or share with friends or the public.
- Connect to your Facebook friends via linking to your Facebook account.
- Be able to view emotion/emotion statuses of friends or other members of the EmotionMap community.
- Provide and receive emotion support by "Hugging" or "Connecting" with/from other EmotionMap users.
- Link emotions/emotion statuses to locations and activities.
- Customize the reports of inputted emotions by locations, activities, and/or goals.
We appreciate http://www.lazycrazy.net/ for allowing us to some of the emotion icons for free.