Dicom Mobile is a simple but powerful DICOM viewer for Android, it allows to open and view 2D medical images in a wide variety of DICOM formats.
Dicom Mobile integrates a complete file manager, it's possible to create new folder, cut, copy & paste files, rename a file or folder, delete files or folder, this allow to manage locally your DICOM file.
* Compatible with all modalities (US, CT, MR, NM, XA, CR, PX etc.).
* Open medical images in DICOM format (Raw, JPEG, JPEG-LS, JPEG2000, RLE compression support).
* Support image encoded in 8, 16 and 24 bit (grayscale and color).
* Window width and window center control for DICOM images.
* Zooming and panning images.
* Displaying DICOM attributes.
* Slideshow between frames of a multiframe image.
* Export image frame in JPEG or PNG format.
* Integration of a file manager to handle files and subfolders.
* Can be used as default app for files with the 'dcm' extension.
* Help file.
* Compatible with Android smartphones and tablets.
Droid Dicom Viewer is a Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This version of Droid Dicom Viewer is not certified as a medical device (CE-1 or FDA) for primary diagnosis or clinical practice. This software can only be used as a reviewing or scientific software and cannot be used as a medical device for primary diagnostic or any other clinical practice.
Dicom Droid Software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. See the Droid Dicom Viewer License for more details: http://code.google.com/p/droid-dicom-viewer/wiki/License
Droid Dicom Viewer implements a part of the DICOM standard. It reads DICOM images that are coded on 8 bits and 16 bits. It supports only grayscale not compressed DICOM files. It parses implicit and explicit (little endian and big endian) value representation (VR).
Droid Dicom Viewer is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Droid Dicom Viewer is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the Droid Dicom Viewer License for more details: http://code.google.com/p/droid-dicom-viewer/wiki/License
Droid Dicom Viewer icon license: The Droid Dicom Viewer icon by Pierre Malarme is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ ). The Droid Dicom Viewer icon is a modification based on work created and shared by Google (http://code.google.com/policies.html) and use according to terms describe in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions: http://www.google.com/permissions/index.html
Please visit: http://code.google.com/p/droid-dicom-viewer/
2011 © Pierre Malarme
Keep up with the latest development progress at https://github.com/cpboyd/simply-dicom
Please feel free to email me with any comments, suggestions, feature requests, or bug reports.
"Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible." - Alan Kay
With that quote in mind, this DICOM Viewer has a minimal interface to keep the focus on the images themselves.
Multi-touch Gesture Support:
Drag with one finger to pan/move the image.
Pinch with two fingers to zoom.
Twist with two fingers to rotate.
Scroll left/right with two fingers to adjust contrast (aka image width).
Scroll up/down with two fingers to adjust brightness (aka image level).
Compressed image support.
This app utilizes OpenCV (OpenCV Manager required) and dcm4che2 libraries.
This demo is built using the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging SDK.
This is one of the sample applications that is shipped with LEADTOOLS,
the award-winning SDK for programmers. The LEADTOOLS sample apps are
intended to show developers some of the capabilities they can integrate
into their own applications.
For more information visit:
It includes the following functions:
1) Load uncompressed images to viewer;
2) Convert the DICOM image to bitmap image;
3) Adjust window and level manually;
4) Preset window and level for MR and CT images;
5) Display DICOM meta information.
Multi touch is enabled to size the Images temporarily. Minimal Dicom Viewer will not change the data of any Dicom Images stored on the device.
v1.1: In this version the possibility of exporting the actual dicom image to a jpeg file is added.
An external device that holds the Images is necessary.
v1.2: Refactoring of brightness adjustment. Contrast of the image can be set now.
Minimal Dicom Viewer is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 ( GPLv3 ) of the License, or any later version.
This app can open DICOM file with Japanese MetaTag.
And, this app can open DICOM file directly from dropbox app.
However, this app can open only non compressed DICOM file format.
In Addion, you CANNOT USE for medical diagnosis.(Only EDUCATION)
In downloading first DICOM file, Dropbox judge DICOM file as text file format.
So, you have to cancel first opening action.
When you re-tap DICOM file with Dropbox, you can open DICOM file directly.
DICOM-AVC Version 2 is one of the most powerful mobile imaging apps introduced into the market place. This new version is a complete re-design of its previously powerful predecessor. It includes an advanced GUI (Graphical user interface) for viewing images and reports on the go. DICOM-AVC version 2 is a complete image management and collaborative tool.
Users are able to:
Upload and view images in several ways.
1. Push from PACS or DICOM compliant Modality
2. Query Retrieve – response initiated directly from your mobile device with advanced filters. Users are able to securely move selected studies to the device for viewing.
3. All manual uploads are done from the DICOM-AVC website (www.dicomavc.com)
4. Import a CD. These studies can be auditioned with our online DICOM-AVC Zero Footprint Viewer. All studies can be exported either to PACS or as jpeg or PDF files.
All uploaded images are automatically available for viewing on the app.
This new version has numerous unique features and advantages to distinguish it from the pack. Some of the unique features include: Image sharing, group review,
report query – “On Demand” directly from the mobile device itself and Video-conferencing - No other app offers the ability to videoconference with multiple with users simultaneously while reviewing an imaging study.
The DICOM-AVC web user interface allows users to set up multiple query/retrieve destinations (VPN), selectable on the app for quick access to imaging studies remotely. The downloadable version of this app includes all the features above and more but restricts the amount of uploads and access to certain security required features. Users can take full advantage of the DICOM-AVC tool by signing up for a premium account (contact our support team).
The DICOM viewer within the app has advanced filters for image manipulation:
The app preloads demo studies for review. Registered users are also able to submit demo studies for general review and access to all members.
The DICOM-AVC app requires user registration, which is required before you can access the app content. Registration can be done directly on the app itself. Your selected username and password grants access to upload files to the DICOM-AVC site. All uploaded images are stripped off all identifying information to protect patient privacy.
1. Fast uploads – Push from PACS, Query Retrieve.
2. Share Files with other users within the community (create your own group)
3. Send Invites to non - members from your account to upload and share files
4. Share Screens, jointly review studies with multiple users simultaneously
5. Place critical images in special folders for review
* NEW - DICOM COMPLIANT LISTENER (C-STORE SCP, C-FIND, C-MOVE SCP ). Push your data form PACS or modality to the DICOM-AVC server. Studies immediately become available on your device
1. All uploaded files are encrypted during transfer in addition to the secure (SSL connection)
2. All DICOM image identifying information are stripped from the viewable images
3. Users can restrict viewable header information, protecting patient privacy
4. Only invited guests can join the network. Unauthorized registrants are blacklisted
5. Our technology uses non-conventional HTTP, TCP/IP methods for file uploads. Much faster uploads speeds/efficient Bandwidth utilization
It supports such functions as Windowing, Zooming, Panning, Hounsfield unit, Measurement, Cine play, E-mail sending, and Report viewing.
This app requires INFINITT PACS and INFINITT Mobile PACS Server.
This app is intended for review only, and is not approved for diagnostic use.
- Contact: Tae Young Park, +82-2-2194-6684, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demo Server : http://mobiledemo.infinitt.com/xwado/
id : demo
password : omed
Medical images anywhere, anytime and from any device, allows displaying DICOM images that are physically remote with respect to the viewing site and that are reachable through Internet or Intranet networks. Retrieve medical images created by diagnostic acquisition devices and available on MyMedPix247.com. Download NOW! Subscribe to MyMedPix247.com today!
· Java-based, cross-platform DICOM image viewer: both the client-side and the server-side can run on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other OS’s
· Runs on standard PC hardware
· Supports virtually all kinds of DICOM image files: grayscale and color, single-frame and multi-frame, JPEG-compressed (lossy and lossless), JPEG-2000-compressed (reversible and irreversible), RLE-compressed, MPEG-encoded movies and ZIP-compressed studies
· Supports stream-based lossless compression schemes
· Advanced image manipulation tools, including Window / Level contrast tuning, zoom, rotation, flipping, pseudo-coloring, enhancement filters
· Distance, Surface, Angle and Density measurement tools
· Graphical annotation tools
· Cine-playback of multi-frame sequences
· Hanging Protocols
· Reference lines (a.k.a. Scout Lines) for MR and CT studies
· 3D localizer cursor for MR and CT studies
· Print to standard PC printers or to DICOM Printers (through the DICOM Print operation)
· Reporting functions: support for DICOM Structured Reports (SR), text reports, voice reports
· Export functions: export DICOM files (including Presentation States and Key Images) to server and local disk, export images to server and local disk in JPG, PNG and JPEG-2000 formats and AVI formats to local disk and to server
· DICOM CD/DVD production functions, with embedded cross-platform auto-running viewer
· DICOM anonymization features on DICOM export and DICOM CD/DVD production
· Supports dual-head and tri-head display configurations
· Flexible and powerful integration interface, allows interfacing with virtually all kinds of back-end DICOM archives and integrating in any medical web application
· Multi-language GUI
· FDA-listed as a class I medical device
Visit our site at MyMedPix247.com and become a preferred provider and a patient with the best of collaboration tools. MyMedPix247.com
Information is organized per IOD Tables (which are beautifully organized) or per tags (compounds of group + element) and attributes.
This is the latest version of our Award-Winning World’s First Android-based Mobile Teleradiology Collaboration Platform.
ENDEAVOR Mobile 3.0 features a wholly redesigned UI and is packed with a range of advanced mobile medical imaging features.
ENDEAVOR Mobile 3.0 enables users to retrieve, store and view medical images (CT, PET, MR, X-ray, etc.) on the go via their Android devices.
ENDEAVOR Mobile 3.0 also includes:-
• An Advanced DICOM Viewer*
• Centralized image collection capability
• Industry standard annotation tools
• Medical image scrolling/panning/zoom features
• Window levelling capability
• CLUT Mode Display
• Detailed DICOM Metadata Display
• Voice Dictation Reporting**
• PACS Access (C-Move, C-GET and WADO)**
• An Advanced X-Ray Viewer ***
• Live Image Collaboration Technology(Collaborative Annotation)***
• DICOM send
• Box Integration (download and upload images to Box cloud storage)
* Comes with sample DICOM images
** Features available as in-app purchases
*** Features available via the ENDEAVOR Enterprise package
For the time being, ENDEAVOR Mobile only supports uncompressed DICOM images.
The PACS Access module can be implemented as a listener to receive images sent via the DICOM push command (from a PACS or ENDEAVOR Desktop).
ENDEAVOR-Mobile was developed by our team of medical specialists, imaging researchers and software engineers.
It forms part of the ENDEAVOR (Extensible Medical Image Analysis, Visualization, and Annotation Platform) suite of medical imaging products covering PACS image retrieval, tissue analysis, collaborative diagnostics and 3D visualization for desktop and mobile clients.
Additional details can be obtained from www.endeavormd.com
User guides are available for downloads at:- http://endeavormd.com/downloads-page/9-solutions/39
For additional info or request for ENDEAVOR Enterprise package trial please contact us at:- email@example.com
For sales / collaboration inquiries please contact us at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical support please contact us at:- email@example.com
Physicians are now able to access images at home while they are on background duty or just in every place of the hospital. This enables direct inter-expert as well as physician-patient exchange without being bound to stationary work places. Moreover, patients may view and interact with their personal images on their own mobile device.
In contrast to other solutions, MITK pocket is dedicated and specifically designed for mobile devices. We offer an intuitive user interface with sophisticated gesture input possibilities. Routinely used tools such as annotations and measurements are also available as individual level window settings and synchronized multiple window viewing. A decisive advantage of MITK pocket lies in it's rich client application design. Image data is encrypted and stored locally on the device, removing the need of a permanent internet or Wi-Fi connection. The intelligent download management will take care that every requested image is downloaded in the background. Most notably, MITK pocket implements well-established security measures to protect your image data and privacy. An individual user or device authentication lets you decide who may have access to certain images.
Last but not least, MITK pocket integrates with every PACS. A minimal server application that is registered as DICOM node needs to be installed. In the demo version you can download sample image data from our demo server. Contact us on how to access your image data with MITK pocket.
- Viewer for radiological images (CT, MR, etc.)
- Full functional rich client, no remote desktop viewer
- Intelligent connection management
- Five step security concept
- Server integrates with every PACS, ready within one hour
The demo application shows mobile browsing of an EHR (Electronic Health Record) infrastructure. This allows the user access to electronic patient records on your android pad or phone.
Technologies used behind this application comply with IHE ITI profiles:
- XDS (Cross Enterprise Document Sharing)
- XDS-I (Cross Enterprise Document Sharing for Imaging)
This means that communication with the underlying EHR infrastructure is based on well recognized standardized communication protocols (e.g. DICOM, HL7, webservices, audit messaging, ...)
When the application is started you will be asked for a username. For this EHR viewing demo application it doesn’t matter what username you enter.
In the main menu you find four options: search, scan, options and about.
Search gives you the capability to perform a manual search. This is done by providing information about the patient. If you want to view all patients available in this demo use a * as surname, and press 'search'.
Scan is for scanning a barcode of a patient. When the scan is completed the application will show you the right patient information. You can find example barcodes here:
The options screen contains two settings. The first one is language selection. You can choose between English and Dutch. The second setting allows for selection of default start-up screen. You can choose between the main menu and the search screen.
In the about section you will find contact information on who to contact if you would like to receive more information.
Listing couple of features available in InstaMViewer
- It Integrates with 3rd Party PACS & RIS.
- It supports multi- touch display.
- Application clustering is supported providing a single URL access to a multi-server configuration.
- It supports image Archive Search criteria based on : Patient Name/ID, Modality Type, Accession Number, Date Range.
- It has the ability to scroll, set WW/WL, zoom & pan.
- Provides 2D , 3D & MIP/MPR capabilities
This is the online live demo of the Medical Web Viewer Framework included with LEADTOOLS PACS Imaging and Medical Imaging Suite. This demo is hosted on LEAD's web servers so you can quickly test the features of the LEADTOOLS Medical Web Viewer Framework with the default settings. The demo includes three viewers:
This application is built using the LEADTOOLS Medical Web Viewer Framework included with LEADTOOLS PACS Imaging and Medical Imaging Suite. This is one of the sample applications that is shipped with LEADTOOLS, the award-winning SDK for programmers. The LEADTOOLS sample apps are intended to show developers some of the capabilities they can integrate into their own applications. For more information visit: http://www.leadtools.com/sdk/medical/web-viewer-framework.htm