The IEEE SECON app for Android is designed to help attendees of IEEE International Conference on Sensing, Communication and Networking (SECON) to browse the three-day conference program, including all the workshops and main conference sessions. It is designed to be simple, private, and fast.
The app will allow you to:
* Access the entire program schedule of the conference, with real-time updates if the program schedule is updated during the conference
* Add a talk to your favorites
* Schedule local reminder notifications for upcoming talks
* Review more details about any of the talks
* Search through the entire technical program, by searching for session titles, rooms, talk titles, abstracts, and author names
* As-you-type search with search results updating in real-time
* Browse and zoom into the map for the conference venue
* Push notifications for late-breaking news
As a unique highlight, the app allows you to rate any of the talks in the conference program.
Since conference venues often have poor Internet connections, the app works completely offline without connecting to the network, when you are viewing or searching through the entire schedule. Whenever there are new updates to sessions, talks, and breaking news, the app will be silently updated in real-time.