Thinking of attending Texas Tech University? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based campus map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
• News – CEDARS news at a glance.
• Food & Drinks – catering information included latest menu and the real time camera for utilization refer.
• Events – provide CEDARS activities information so you can invite your friends and mark in your calendar.
• Directory – contact details of our servicing units.
• Map – search and find campus direction and class room at your fingertips.
• Accommodation – provide information of accommodation and student residences for the students.
• Calendar – CEDARS events calendar.
• Video & Images – watch the media archive of CEDARS activities.
Your feedback is always welcome as we continue to enhance the functions and features of this app.
Our centre provides comprehensive and student-centred resources and outside classroom learning opportunities for your development. We believe both inside and outside classroom learning are essential for your development in the University. We help create a congenial environment conducive to your studies and overall development to execute the goal of The University of Hong Kong that is committed to whole-person education. CEDARS are ornamental trees with durable scented wood and evergreen leaves just like our logo. We favour this acronym as tree has rich meanings which are relevant to our work: growth, development, shelter and consistent with idiom saying “It takes a decade to grow a tree and a century to educate a person”. CEDARS services are always keeping with the times so we produced this Application for iPhone and iPad users to keep contact with CEDARS and easily sharing the lifestyle news to other social media.
RaiderCard account and Dining Bucks account from
your smart phone anywhere, at any time of the day or
Check your RaiderCard and Dining bucks balances
Make real time credit card deposits into your
RaiderCard account or your Dining Bucks account.
Report your card lost or stolen. Deactivates and
reactivates your card immediately.
Find locations that accept your campus card as
To register the app:
1. Go to www.raidercard.ttu.edu
2. Click the "Manage Your Account" button
3. Once logged in, click Personalize
4. Then go to Mobile App Registration