Texas Penal Code by Pocket Topics is the only Texas Penal Code reference software you need on your Android device. Designed for law enforcement personnel, lawyers, paralegals or anyone who needs quick access to the Texas Penal Code. Use in in the patrol car or in the court room. All data is stored on your device so you never need an internet connection.
- Now with full text searching. Accurate and flexible search engine allows you to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Does not require an internet connection. All the data is stored locally.
- Automatic and free lifetime updates to the codes
- Easily bookmark code sections
- Install to SD card
- Compatible with tablets, including the Xoom
- Share codes via email, text messaging, etc.
Please do not post comments or problems in the product ratings. We have no way of responding. We respond immediately to messages sent to email@example.com. All issues are taken seriously and are resolved immediately, if possible. Please give us a chance to respond before posting in the product ratings.
1. android.permission.INTERNET - Used strictly to download the initial datafile and to check for updates
2. android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if your device is connected to the internet prior to downloading datafile (once)
3. android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to store the datafile on the SD card
4. com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - No more stealing our application. Sorry software pirates!
5. We also use analytics to retrieve non-user specific information. This is used to improve the application and can be disabled in the settings.
Visit us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/114434533906607149338/posts
Visit us at pockettopics.com
Follow us on Twitter: pockettopics
Please visit out site and tell us how you use our products. We also love feature requests and requests for additional codes.
Thanks for buying our products!!
fixed a bug where the bookmark and search button did not work on the detail screen for tablets
fixed a bug where a search result with only one record caused a force close
- Compatible with tablets, Xoom included
- Search now includes full text
- User Interface completely updated
- Search results show snippets of the code sections
- Added "codes in this section" to improve navigation
- Browse through record set in section detail screen
- Improved navigation
- Added Analytics. Can be disabled in settings screen.
- Fixed several bugs (thanks Billy!! and others)
Keywords: Penal, Law, Texas, Violations, Citations, Police Officer, Deputy Sheriff, Patrol, Law Enforcement, Traffic, Academy, Training, Cops, Cop, Tickets, Arrest, Laws, Recruit, Cadet
More About Xamire Felon Help Network - Jobs for Felons
"We are devoted to felons, wishing to obtain employment, and any other necessary help, and information, to better their lives. You can use our free services to search for local businesses that hire felons, find felon federal/state program information, and get support from other members. There are no charges for using any services on the Xamire Network.
Why the name Xamire? Xamire is nothing more than a branding name. Instead of using "felon" we opted for a more organization branded approach, that's a unique name, as you unique as you, and me.
Established in 2010 Xamire Felon Help Network started with only a few employees, and volunteers. We were ready to make a change in how convicted felons are treated, and give them an edge in the workforce, housing needs, and other necessities in life. Today Xamire is a full fledged felon-help community, job, and housing listing, as well as a local program and service.. and so much more."
Note: When this application is first run, it will attempt to download many files. It is recommended that you use WiFi to download these files as it may take a while if downloading over a cellular network.
Arkansas Galaxy Conference at the University of Arkansas Winthrop Rockefeller Institute, atop Petit Jean Mountain, is an annual professional development activity for Extension employees. The conference is a joint effort between the Arkansas Association of Extension Specialists, Arkansas Association of Extension 4-H agents, Epsilon Sigma Phi and Arkansas Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences. You do not have to be a member of these professional associations to attend Galaxy. The conference features professional improvement seminars, presentations and posters from your Extension peers and awards recognition and presentation. Galaxy is a great opportunity to network with your Extension peers from across the state.
During the Galaxy conference you can also engage your culinary senses at a cooking class, celebrate the outstanding accomplishments in Extension at the awards banquet, and outbid your peers at silent and live auctions to support the associations.