Hey gun owners, are you tired of being in fear of having your home, or work place marked on a map for the world to see just because you own a firearm? Are you tired of being treated worse than a child molester because you exercise your 2nd Amendment right? Are you tired of self-righteous college professors/lecturers, politicians, and "journalists" who are willing to put you, your family and even your community in danger because they fail to plan for the unintended consequences of mapping gun owner's properties? Well here is an app for you. This interactive map allows you to map gun free locations to include work places, schools and private residences. You will be able to annotate such information such as if there are any valuable items located inside, alarm systems, cctv systems, etc. Plus you can add additional information like how many children live at the residence, the best avenue of approach without being seen and much more. Since these "helpful" people are willing to help criminals find firearms, you can help those criminals find easy, soft targets for numerous crimes all from the safety of your own home thus moving the criminals away from targeting you and your family.
The app is in protest to another app. It doesn't provide the functions described as I will not create irresponsible apps. If you do download and run this app, the text it contains explains my intentions in full.
As long as that app remains, in any configuration, this will remain.
Have you ever wondered “How much acreage is that farm?” or “What is the distance between your house and subway station?”. Are you curious to find out who has the most property in your neighborhood?
We have an app for that.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new app for Android devices. This is a great tool for anyone who wants to find geographical areas or distances. Use the app for finding distances between far away places or just calculate the bike path before you actually attempt it.
This app is universal, it means the same binary will run on both Android phone and tablet device.
Here are some other features:
Measure Areas in Acres,Ares,Hectares,Square Feet,Square Yards,Square Meters,Square Miles,Square Kilometers
Measure distances in Kilometers,Miles,Meters,Feet,Miles,Nautical Miles,Yards
Easy to use navigation and measurement modes
Locally save and email data as KML. These KML files are also available via external storage (e.g SD Card)
"Very accurate Measured acres are dead on with my county maps well worth the money!" - by Kevun
Geo Elevation is a powerful tool to build a cross-sectional elevation chart from any paths/points on the map with a few clicks. Simply create a path and click on "Get Elevation" you will see a nice chart.
How does Mt. Everest look like if you cut through the peak, and view it from the side? Try to draw a path from your place to the nearest shoreline. See how slope decline as it approach the ocean? How about investigating the Mariana Trench's steep slope, which goes down to the deepest place on the Earth?
In addition, the line of the elevation profile is clickable to indicate corresponding location on the path that you draw.
Now, this app works on both phone and tablet! Buy only once, and enjoy in both platform. We definitely recommend you to try it on a tablet device.
- Get Elevation from single point
- Get Elevation from a path
- Path will automatically allocate 100 points (really high-definition of elevation profiles!)
- Export cross-sectional chart in image format (PNG)
- Export raw data in CSV format
- Export the path in KML
- Export the summary text
- Single-click to various formats
- High-Res display compatible
- Customized UI for all android devices
- Multi-touch in the chart screen
- Current Location On/Off
- Draggable Waypoints (Adjust the path later)
- Instant calculation of the distance
- State of art intuitive path draw tool
- Flexible layout for any screen slize
- Unlimited Undo / Redo
- Convenient "Clear All" button to reset
- Intuitive Navigation Interface
- Search location to zoom the target area quickly
- As a bike / running route builder: It's convenient to research your bike road profile in order to figure out the schematics of hills.
- Mobile Learning Experience in the Classroom. If you are teaching Geology or Earth Science, you might have a handout to build a cross-sectional elevation chart from a contour map, and you can let students to verify their answer by themselves. Don't forget, Geo Elevation will provide infinite locations to investigate! The usage is unlimited.
- Possible flood area investigation: Before storm surge or high tide hit your town, verify locations or road that could be flooded. Draw the path from your house to the nearest shoreline to see the vertical profile.
- Plan your Walk or Run: If you host a walk or run event, Geo Elevation will help you to find out the slope so that you can map challenging hill in your event. Additionally, it might help you to setup multiple routs depend of the slope.
- For hiker and mountaineers (send us your review if you used for your activities!)
Add your feedback in comments or send us email to android [-at-] objectgraph.com.
We would like to hear more user experiences! How did you use it? What did you use it for? Is there anything to improve?
"Amazing and so quick!" by IGP
Leave a comment here!
This application provides simple & easy-to-use conversion function between Decimal Degree (DD) format and Degrees Minutes Seconds (DMS) format. The following examples are DD format and DMS format respectively.
DD format: N 24.1634, E 120.7677
DMS format: N 24°9'48", E 120°46'3"
Key words: Geo System, Geo Coordinate, GPS Navigator, Travel.
And it works even without your GPS !!! So dont worry about your battery life.
You can also lookup for an IP with the search bar, and you will get the information about it and a pin in the corresponding location.
Three types of map: Normal, Satellite and Terrain. You can switch map shacking the device or tapping icon menu in the action bar!
- Reminder to return the DVD on the way to work.
- Wakeup alarm before your bus stop.
- SMS a friend of your pending arrival.
- Create SMS and notification alert types.
- Repeat alerts on a daily or weekly basis.
- Configure a date, time window and proximity for each alert.
- Customise notification sound, vibration and lights.
geo:PQ uses an specific caching function to accelerate the processing - if you provide a new PQ ('navi.gpx'), select 'reload' from app's menu.
app-site: 5vh.de/geopq +++ eula you accept: 5vh.de/geopq/eula.html +++ mail-2: email@example.com +++ permission: WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE +++ min Android: 2.3
The intention of developing this app is to use it for educational, research and entertainment purposes. Its not supposed to be used for business, legal or professional purposes nor for making any key-decisions.
You can search either with the Network option or with the GPS option.
The Network option searches for and shows the geo-coordinates provided by your Mobile network or WIFI service providers.
The GPS option searches for and shows the geo-coordinates using the GPS chip in your Android phone (this will mostly be more precise than the network values).
You have options to:
- save the coordinates with an associated place name for easy reference.
- share the map location by message/mail
- display the Google map for your identified location
- display and share the list of saved locations with friends
This app cannot function properly from SD Card, so please install and keep it in the Phone memory.
The developer does not and will not undertake any legal obligations/responsibility with regards to this app and the information available in it. Please use the app with your own prudence and responsibility.
The typical functions of Geo Converter:
+ Tools 1 - Convert geodetic coordinates to map grid coordinates and vice versa by map projections. You can choose UTM projection (3 degree and 6 degree) or Gauss projection (choose scale reduce factor is 1).
+ Tools 2 - Convert flat coordinates from current zone to other zone (change central meridian or zone wide) using UTM projection.
+ Tools 3 - Setup local parameters: Reference system (Datum, Elipsoid), Central meridian, Zone, Scale reduction factor,...
Geo Converter support 6 common language in the world (English, French, Chinese, Russia, Spanish and Vietnamese)
Keyworks: Locate, waypoint, convert geodetic, Measuring coordinates, Avoid stray, Xcompass, Super GeoGPS
You can know where you are.
Moreover, this tool is very useful for location-based app developers.
You can use it to retrieve the spatial information and compare against with the results from your application.
Collect compass, inclinometer, GPS, altimeter, time table, camera, annotations, all in one! You don't to need to carry everything, with your device and GeolabTool you can perrform a field campaign and easily store your measurements. Only just a "click" to save your measurements, and to refer to them.
You have de following options:
o Azimuth and Strike
o Dip angle
o Geological time
o Measure type
o Description and comments
o Data list
More from developer
The app first determines your location then lets you choose a radius, defining a circular area in which a random location is chosen for you. Using the walkingtools.net compass interface or Google maps, you can then attempt navigate to that random location.
This casual activity is a great way to get a little exercise while learning about an area in a way no tour guide could ever show you: through randomness. People find that they discover surprising aspects of their neighborhoods that they would never have become aware of, and that their sense of local geography (their cognitive map) grows greatly in detail and complexity. All while enjoying healthy activity: walking.
Psychogeography was first described by Situatonist Guy Debord in 1955 as "the study of the precise laws and specific effects of the geographical environment, consciously organized or not, on the emotions and behavior of individuals." Among its techniques were walking exercises that took people out of their normal, well worn paths so that they would learn more about world around them.
This application has little value unless an author has created HiperGeo content for your specific geographic area, which for now is limited to a few schools and universities that are experimenting with the platform.
If you are an instructor who is already teaching basic digital image production (.png and .jpeg), audio (.mp3) and/or have students adding content to youtube.com, you will find it very easy to have your students situate that media in geographic space (using latitude and longitude values) to create locative narrative work. We encourage you to be in touch, and we will do what we can to help you get started.