Mostly better than transloc app Is much smoother than the transloc app. The only missing features are that you can tell which way the bus is traveling, you have to watch it for a second. Besides that, there isn't really easy access to bus schedules which would be nice.
Doesn't work half the time. Almost missed my bus today becuase it wouldn't bring the bus up that I was waiting for. The GPS doesn't work for the older buses, so it reverts back to the published schedule. The problem is that the published schedule is hardly ever right early in the morning or in the summer when there are fewer riders. Buses always come really early on non-time stops. Mine this morning was almost 15 minutes early. The app told me it would be there in 32 minutes and it came 10 minutes later. Thank heaven I know it's not accurate and was at the bus stop 20 minutes ahead of time or I would have missed my bus and my dr's appointment.
Thank God for this app! We just moved to Gainesville and thanks to this app we were able to see which buses we needed to get on and where they were in real time. Would have been so lost without it!
9000x better then trans lock I do not have to close the app every time i want to know where a bus is. The bus location on the app is almost as fast as the gps on my phone.
Hands down the best tracker Waaaaaayyyyyy better than the transloc they try to make you install off the jymo. Even the website to track the buss is ass.... But this app is amazing and is always accurate.
This app has serious issue in their gps button. It sometimes works and sometimes (even though my phone gps is on) it literally do nothing.
- Hide route lines on map when a route is inactive.
- Indicate when no active routes are currently servicing a stop when selected.
- Add blue circle around bus stop when selected.
- Add ability to click on a bus marker and bring that route to the top of the map above other routes.
- Add progress circle to notify when checking for arrival estimates.
- Remove unused menu from Route Select page and add Save button.
- Fix bugs with changing selected routes.
- Fix bugs with the bottom slide-up panel.