Mostly better than transloc app Is much smoother than the transloc app. The only missing features are that you can tell which way the bus is traveling, you have to watch it for a second. Besides that, there isn't really easy access to bus schedules which would be nice.
9000x better then trans lock I do not have to close the app every time i want to know where a bus is. The bus location on the app is almost as fast as the gps on my phone.
Hands down the best tracker Waaaaaayyyyyy better than the transloc they try to make you install off the jymo. Even the website to track the buss is ass.... But this app is amazing and is always accurate.
RTS should just endorse this app So much better than the Transloc implementation. It also complies with Android's UI standards. Great stuff.
Usually Works Works 9 out of 10 times accurately. Takes a while to boot up but other than that, no real complains.
This app has serious issue in their gps button. It sometimes works and sometimes (even though my phone gps is on) it literally do nothing.
- Hide route lines on map when a route is inactive.
- Indicate when no active routes are currently servicing a stop when selected.
- Add blue circle around bus stop when selected.
- Add ability to click on a bus marker and bring that route to the top of the map above other routes.
- Add progress circle to notify when checking for arrival estimates.
- Remove unused menu from Route Select page and add Save button.
- Fix bugs with changing selected routes.
- Fix bugs with the bottom slide-up panel.