• News feeds to see what’s happening around campus
• Calendars for the latest UF events
• Directory of students, staff and faculty on campus
• Campus Map to find your classes
• Track bus routes
• Latest official videos
• Facebook and Twitter feeds
• Emergency information
• Library resources
• Access to the e-Learning system
• Access to ISIS (student information system)
• Import your class schedule from ISIS
• Make payments on the go
• Keep up to date with UF athletics
• RecSports hours, schedules, live cameras, more
• Gator Times, UF's student e-newsletter
• Photos from UF's Instagram feed. More photo galleries coming soon.
UF/IFAS Reach is more than an online magazine—it’s a multimedia hub that uses technology to connect you to videos, photo essays, educational resources and social media.
Each issue of UF/IFAS Reach will inform you about the impact UF/IFAS is making on the world by highlighting some of the groundbreaking work being done in research, education and extension. It brings you up to speed on what’s happening everywhere in the UF/IFAS universe, from the UF campus in Gainesville, Florida to around the world. New issues of UF/IFAS Reach will automatically be delivered to your device the moment they’re released.
Now you can have UF/IFAS updates that are as on-the-go as you are.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE APP
1. Information Page – The Information Page is specific to the Harn Museum of Art and lists the Harn’s address, phone number, and hours. The bottom of the Information Page includes the Harn’s donation button and links to Harn social media.
2. Membership Card – The app contains the user’s Harn Membership Card for 2014-15. Both the NARM and CUAM Reciprocal Memberships are listed on the card and grant the user free admission to almost 800 museums throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. If the user gives an annual gift of $100 or more, he/she will also receive access to the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) on his/her membership card.
3. Museums List – The Museum List includes all the museums that belong to the NARM and CUAM networks. If the user has given an annual gift of $100 or more, then he/she will also have access to the ROAM Reciprocal Network. The list is searchable by name, city, state, and zip code. The museums’ addresses are listed along with their main phone numbers and websites. The map feature enables your phone to locate a selected museum in relation to the user’s GPS location.