This app has support for 3D themes meaning that you can select another kind o style of compass, including other interesting objects such as the aiming cube or the XYZ arrows.
Marine Compass can also display your location using GPS. In that case latitude and longitude will be displayed under the heading display.
It is also possible to extend Marine Compass with the optional augmented reality plugin, which will display the camera preview under the compass..
This compass app has no ad and does not require permission except LOCATION for the GPS feature. Enjoy !
Long tap on the compass will display the settings screen.
*** READ THIS PLEASE ***
accuracy depends on the hardware, please use a calibration tool designed for your device whenever the displayed direction seems wrong or not accurate.
The Automatic Identification System (AIS) is a maritime transponder/receiver system defined by the IMO (International Maritime Organisation).
AIS main objectives are to improve maritime safety and to protect the maritime environment.
•assists collision avoidance (AIS ship-to-ship)
•enables ports and coastal states to identify ships and to manage and supervise the traffic in their waters (AIS Coast station, VTS)
•helps to resolve the difficulty of identifying ships when not in sight (e.g. at night, in radar blind arcs or shadows or at distance)
By means of special VHF transceiver cruise data will be exchanged in short terms automatically. The treatment has a worldwide standard and runs every where. So vessels who use AIS devices from different companies will „see“ each other.
AIS enables to view over obstacles and complements radar. Acording to the antenna instalation hight an AIS station has got a transmission range about 20 to 30 nautical miles.
With the “easyAIS” app by the Weatherdock AG, all AIS targets within range are displayed relative to the user's position.
Main screen after starting the app is a virtual radar screen showing the AIS targets in relative position to you
Just tapping the screen on an AIS target brings you to a list with all transmitted details of this target, e.g. GPS position, corse over ground, speed over ground, ship name, call sign, length, width, draft, port of registration …
“easyAIS” works by getting AIS data via WiFi from the AIS receiver or transceiver aboard. Without a running AIS
“easyAIS” should not be used for navigational purposes!
This app is extremely useful to have handy to have on your boat or vessel in case of emergency. While simple in design, the app comes equipped with a flashlight, a bow light simulator, a S.O.S. strobe light, and the ability to instantly share your location via text or email.
* Emergency Flashlight: From the moment the app is activated, the emergency flashlight is turned on. Just tap the flashlight button to turn it off/on.
* Emergency Bow Light Simulator: Tap the Bow Light button and activate a red/green bow light simulator. This is extremely useful if your bow lights are not working, and each color is individually labeled: Starboard (green) and Port (red).
* Emergency S.O.S.: Tap the SOS Strobe to activate the emergency S.O.S. signal, and others should be alerted that you may be in need of assistance.
* Emergency Locator: Tap the locator button and your coordinates/location can instantly be delivered via text or email. This feature is extremely useful if your vessel is broken down in an area where you are unsure of your location.
When you create a ship particular list, you can export extra copy of the ship particular list to a separate file and stored it in a SD Card.
Fleet, Container, Vessel, Liner, Ships, Navigation, Cargo, TEU, bulk cargo, Cargo cranes, Lashing, Flag, Freight, Ports, 20-foot, 40-foot, 45-foot, Feeder, Cargo holds, Ocean, MV, Call Sign, IMO, LOA, dock, Marine, Mariner, Seaman, Captain, Master, Ch Mate, Ch Eng, Bosun, AB, OS, Steward, 2nd Mate, 2nd Eng, bow thruster.
No matter which region you're in, Marine Mate has local information such as speed limits, mooring zones, towing access lanes, boat ramp locations, local area notices and tides right at your finger tips.
Need to find a nearby boat ramp? See when the high tide is? By tapping on the 'My Location' button, the app shows nearby zones that as a responsible boatie, you should know of. The 'area notices' button brings in the very latest notices for the region, keeping you up to speed with what's happening in the region.
It is especially useful in combination with the augmented reality feature because the hole in the cube can be used to precisely aim at South for instance, and see exactly where to go in the real world.
Please note this app will not appear in the list of apps and cannot be launched: its purpose is to provide a theme for Marine Compass. It can be selected through the settings screen of Marine Compass, under the Theme option.
If internet connection is available, shows on the map your current location and the address of the road.
You can choose between normal or satellite map view
You can save your locations and share via SMS, e-mail, Facebook, Google+, Skype, Twitter, and more
- takes screenshot of the map and saves it to file
- View a saved location on map
- Battery status
- Trip duration
- Running time
- Idle time
- Average speed
- Top speed
- Operation Day - Night
- Reset counters
- Refresh rate indications
- Selectable unit of measurement
- Clock (GPS or device's)
- Application runs in background
Units of measurement:
- Meters per second
- Feet per second
- Kilometers per hour
- Miles per hour
- Knots (nautical miles per hour)
The accuracy of the indication of speed and distance, is influenced by several factors (weather, tall buildings, etc).
Translations: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
ONLY FOR INDIA
- Updated with latest 7XXX and 8XXX Series
- Includes Videocon numbers, Landline Numbers and Tollfree Numbers
- No Internet connection required, Works offline as well.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
Smart Call Logs: Call logs with fine detail of every call like Location of call, SIM service service provider name etc.
Smart Contacts: Contacts with detail like Geographical area of Service Provider, Location etc.
STD Codes of Indian Cities.
ISD Codes of All Countries.
PIN/ZIP Codes of all Important Indian Cities.
All Incoming and Outgoing call info for all calls.
Full Customization settings: You can choose whether you want to see location of Caller while receiving or making a call
* Application UN-Install Protection,
* Application Password Recovery.
* Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
* Data Protected in this application.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
* Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
* Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
* Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
* Step 4: Go to Options and clicks uninstall security and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
★ Offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Browse your Mobile Phone Contacts sorted by locations (at Country/State/City level).
★ Block Calls from unwanted mobile phone numbers & Callers.
★ It will also show Telephone Operator of the mobile or landline phone number initially assigned to.
Note: Mobile Number Portability(MNP) not supported
★ Support for multiple Themes
★ For all incoming calls, it also tells time of last communication with that mobile or landline phone number.
★ Following countries are supported: USA, Canada, India, United Kingdom(UK), China
★★★★ Support for multiple premium themes
★★★★ No advertisements
Note: This application will not show the actual physical location/GPS location of the caller. All location information is grouped and shown at State/City level only based on area code.
Landline and Mobile number series updated for India.
Std codes updated for India with district information.
All Area Codes updated for USA and Canada.
Updated database for India
Added District info for India
This app will tell you location and not the Caller ID.
It has many advantages over other Caller ID apps.
It has offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Displays Location(Country/State/City) of Incoming and Outgoing mobile calls automatically on Call Screen Display.
★ Position to show Call Details Screen can be changed by dragging the Screen displayed on Call Screen while making/receiving Calls.
★ Browse PhoneBook Contacts sorted by Location (at Country/State/City level).
★ Displays time of last Communication with any phone number.
★ Notification about geographic location(at Country/State/City level) of Incoming Calls.
★ User friendly and robust User Interface for app navigation.
★ Trace/Search any phone number for its location.
★ View Recent Call Log/PhoneBook Contacts with geographic location(at Country/State/City level)
★ View Operator details for all Phone numbers.
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted phone numbers.
Note:It will tell the Country/State/City of the phone number initially assigned/registered to and not the current location of the caller (i.e. actual physical location or GPS location or actual city while in roaming).
For India, it will show at state level for mobile numbers and at city/district/state level for landline numbers.
1.Trace location(city or state) of unknown phone numbers.
2.Browse your mobile contacts sorted by city or state.
3.Trace location(city and state) of any mobile and landline telephone numbers.
4.Block unwanted Calls & SMS.
It's an ad supported free application.
Perfect as a distance tracker for walking, distance tracker for running, distance tracker for cycling, hiking or other outdoor distance-based activity. Or to just save a position/waypoint.
Easy to use:
Saving and sharing a GPS location/waypoint or a route has never been easier.
A lot of time is used to make the app as accurate as possible. That means that the distance the app reports
should be as correct as possible using advanced algorithms to read data from the GPS reciever in the phone.
(How accurate the app can be depends on the GPS receiver on the phone. In general
you might say that newer phones has better GPS recievers than old ones, and expensive phones has better GPS recievers than cheap phones.)
When using this app you get accurate data when you track your running, walking, cycling, biking, skiing, hiking etc.
By using advanced algorithms, operations that consumes battery is kept to a minimum.
By using the GPS in your Android phone you can track all your outdoor distance-based activity.
PS! Please send us an email if you experience errors or have suggestions to improvements
(email: solheimsoftware (a) gmail.com)
- Save GPS location/waypoint (longitude/latitude coordinates)
- Save route while you walk/run/hike/cycle/drive etc.
- Show your speed as Km/h, Mph or knot
- Show distance as meter and kilometer, miles or nautical miles
- Show your saved route or location in 4 different map types: satellite, hybrid, terrain and normal
- Show calories burned if activity is set to walking, running, cycling or hiking
- Shows average and max speed of a route
- Shows max and minimum altitude of a route
- Get list of saved GPS locations and routes.
- See your route in a map in the app.
- Get voice feedback (in english) during your activity about distance and time.
- Send saved GPS locations and routes in email (either as plain text or in KML-format).
- Share your saved location on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ etc. (depending of which social apps are installed on your phone).
- Shows your speed as you moves, works as a speedometer (select between Km/h, Mph or knot).
- Get map of current location if your phone are connected to internet. (Map may also show when not connected to internet if map is cached earlier on phone. Caching is done automatically. This is called offline maps.)
- Text in english or norwegian.
Works fine without internet connection. Also map may be shown without internet connection, ie offline maps
(depending if map tile is already download on sd-card, this is done automatically).
PS! If your GPS signal is poor, the distance in a recorded GPS route or GPS location may be inaccurate.
The better GPS signal you have, the more accurate distance and location you get.
PS! Recorded tracks have a max duration of 6 hours. After 6 hours of recording recording will stop.
Example of use of GPS Location Recorder:
- As a sports tracker when walking, jogging, running etc.
- As a training log for all your outdoor distance-based activity.
- As a ski tracker and snowboard tracker to keep track of your ski and snowboard runs
- As a sailing tracker, a GPS tracker for your sailing tour
- As a way of locating a secret spot you find (blueberries spot, metal detector spot. fishing spot).
- Simply as a GPS speedometer while you drive, sit on the bus, train etc.
For information about how to improve accuracy in the app, see:
Do you have questions or comments please send an email to solheimsoftware [at] gmail.com
Made in Oslo, Norway.
GPS Compass shows you distance and direction to geographical location (waypoint) you can define in many ways.
GPS Compass calculates relevant points position by bearing and triangulation then saves the points as waypoints.
You can see the waypoints on a map or you can use the map to define waypoints for navigation.
The Basic version is limited in the number of waypoints you can define, it allows you up to 30 points.
GPS Compass is the basis of the shortcoming Regatta application that adds a lot of feature for sail race navigation.
A pdf version of the user manual can be found here: www.embedia.it/files/gps_compass/man_en_1_0.pdf
So you will need an active GPS connection for the app work.
You can use this app with bike smartphone holder and anything else, especially HUD with your car.
HUD means Head Up Display.
It shows you total distance, trip meter, max and current speed.
Kilometers(km/h), miles(mph) and Nautical mile(kts,knots,kn) are supporeted in this app.
NOTE: Due to phone GPS limitation, It may not work well in cloudy weather or indoor places.
And I don't guarantee that it shows accurate data because of GPS errors.