In order to send files to the Recycle Bin, select the file you wish to delete in your preferred file explorer, then
select "Recycle Bin" in the "Open With", "Share it" or "Send To" menus. When you send a file to the Recycle Bin (via "Send To", "Share it" or "Open With"), it is automatically moved to the recycle bin app folder.
You can configure a list of folders and file types that are automatically watched in order to send to the recycle bin if you delete one accidentally.
If you need to permanently remove the file, you need to enter the Recycle Bin app and select "Permanently Delete The File".
If you need to restore the file, enter the Recycle Bin, then select restore. It is so easy!
If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the Recycle Bin in a single selection.
In App Billing allows users to
Backup/restore app settings
√ batch uninstall user application
√ Batch Uninstall depth system software (requires root privileges);
√ silent uninstall, no longer appear annoying prompt box (requires root privileges);
√ freezing and unfreezing applications (requires root privileges);
√ Recycle Bin function, to avoid accidentally deleted
√ Check the memory backend application
√ 4 kinds of sorting (by name, by size, by date of installation, by the memory of running in the background)
[Why use Uninstall Expert? 】
Uninstall experts to provide you the most complete, easiest quickest uninstall feature, a unique sort of memory occupied by running in the background, so you can easily uninstall often occupy a background resource applications!
system app remover , System App Remover , Easy Uninstaller , Uninstaller , Root Explorer System app remover , System Root Cache Cleaner , System Info , Uninstaller for android , Uninstaller AVG , Uninstaller bloatware , Uninstaller free , Uninstaller pro , Uninstaller app System apps uninstaller App remover for android System app disable
- Find the blue box collection dates for your area of Ashford each month, and find out what items can be recycled.
- Search all recycle and disposal points throughout the borough and find out which are suitable for your waste.
- Set reminders for when your recycling is due for collection.
- Request a new Blue Box feature
- Remember Home Location for faster searching
- *NEW* Report It - report environmental issues directly to the council with GPS tagging
- *NEW* Product Scanner - read barcodes of household items for recycling information
- *NEW* Added new animations for Recyclable Items view
- *NEW* Map filtering for materials and distance to nearest point in your local area
- *NEW* Push notifications and popups from the council be directly notified of any issues in your local area
- *NEW* Local News stories direct to your devices, keep abreast of the latest information for your area
- *NEW* Live dates link to council for the latest collection dates and collection schemes in your local area
- *NEW* Set reminders from address view
- *NEW* QR code reader for waste information from Waste Containers
Recycle For Ashford is the official recycle app for Ashford Borough Council created and designed by My-Mo.
Keep losing track of your bin collection days? Not sure what to put in your recycling bin? Brisbane City Council is making it easier for residents to recycle more with Brisbane Bin and Recycling.
+ Personalised bin collection calendar with optional bin day reminders
+ Quick guide to recycling, including list of materials and how to recycle or dispose of them
+ Recycling tips and debunked recycling myths
+ Information about Council’s waste and resource recovery facilities, including maps and directions
+ Information about Council waste and recycling services, including frequently asked questions
+ Optional notifications to be the first to find out about Council’s free tipping days at your local transfer station.
This app is free to download and help you make Brisbane a cleaner, greener city.
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) After installing the appl please read FAQ (in app menu)
2) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
3) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
4) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
5) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
6) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
7) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications
- Applications data (root only)
Backups can be encrypted with strong AES 256 encryption method.
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive)
Link to version with subscriptions https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-7oTVHEn6EhM3NHcmNobUQzWlk/view?usp=sharing