EXT4 support in test phase!
+ COMPATIBLE with SMARTPHONES and TABLETS.
+ Works on Android 2.3.x or higher.
+ Protection of AUDIO/VIDEO/IMAGE files and other (all common known types).
+ No internet connection required..
+ INTERNAL/EXTERNAL SDCARD/ USB storage protection.
+ SECURE ERASE method to delete forever private files.
+ UNINSTALLED APPLICATIONS PROTECTION to install them without Internet connection later.
+ LOW battery consumption.
+ You DONT need to be SUPERUSER(\root\) in your device.
+ Allows immediate restoration of deleted files on its original path.
+ Stores the deleted data on your device.
+ Intuitive / easy / friendly graphical interface designed to offer the best user experience.
+ Allows file search, filtering by name, deletion date, detection of multiple devices,...
+ Sorts documents by name, size and type.
+ Contains widget that allows quick emptying the Recycle bin with one click.
+ Deletes and restores single and multiple items selections.
Don't miss the wonderful moments you’ve captured in pictures or if you lose your data while your child is playing in your smartphone or tablet. All your deleted files will be stored in Recycle Bin for Android and then you will be able to restore them to their original path. Undelete your deletes files now!
In order to send files to the Recycle Bin, select the file you wish to delete in your preferred file explorer, then
select "Recycle Bin" in the "Open With", "Share it" or "Send To" menus. When you send a file to the Recycle Bin (via "Send To", "Share it" or "Open With"), it is automatically moved to the recycle bin app folder.
You can configure a list of folders and file types that are automatically watched in order to send to the recycle bin if you delete one accidentally.
If you need to permanently remove the file, you need to enter the Recycle Bin app and select "Permanently Delete The File".
If you need to restore the file, enter the Recycle Bin, then select restore. It is so easy!
If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the Recycle Bin in a single selection.
In App Billing allows users to
Backup/restore app settings
√ batch uninstall user application
√ Batch Uninstall depth system software (requires root privileges);
√ silent uninstall, no longer appear annoying prompt box (requires root privileges);
√ freezing and unfreezing applications (requires root privileges);
√ Recycle Bin function, to avoid accidentally deleted
√ Check the memory backend application
√ 4 kinds of sorting (by name, by size, by date of installation, by the memory of running in the background)
[Why use Uninstall Expert? 】
Uninstall experts to provide you the most complete, easiest quickest uninstall feature, a unique sort of memory occupied by running in the background, so you can easily uninstall often occupy a background resource applications!
system app remover , System App Remover , Easy Uninstaller , Uninstaller , Root Explorer System app remover , System Root Cache Cleaner , System Info , Uninstaller for android , Uninstaller AVG , Uninstaller bloatware , Uninstaller free , Uninstaller pro , Uninstaller app System apps uninstaller App remover for android System app disable
- Find the blue box collection dates for your area of Ashford each month, and find out what items can be recycled.
- Search all recycle and disposal points throughout the borough and find out which are suitable for your waste.
- Set reminders for when your recycling is due for collection.
- Request a new Blue Box feature
- Remember Home Location for faster searching
- *NEW* Report It - report environmental issues directly to the council with GPS tagging
- *NEW* Product Scanner - read barcodes of household items for recycling information
- *NEW* Added new animations for Recyclable Items view
- *NEW* Map filtering for materials and distance to nearest point in your local area
- *NEW* Push notifications and popups from the council be directly notified of any issues in your local area
- *NEW* Local News stories direct to your devices, keep abreast of the latest information for your area
- *NEW* Live dates link to council for the latest collection dates and collection schemes in your local area
- *NEW* Set reminders from address view
- *NEW* QR code reader for waste information from Waste Containers
Recycle For Ashford is the official recycle app for Ashford Borough Council created and designed by My-Mo.
Keep losing track of your bin collection days? Not sure what to put in your recycling bin? Brisbane City Council is making it easier for residents to recycle more with Brisbane Bin and Recycling.
+ Personalised bin collection calendar with optional bin day reminders
+ Quick guide to recycling, including list of materials and how to recycle or dispose of them
+ Recycling tips and debunked recycling myths
+ Information about Council’s waste and resource recovery facilities, including maps and directions
+ Information about Council waste and recycling services, including frequently asked questions
+ Optional notifications to be the first to find out about Council’s free tipping days at your local transfer station.
This app is free to download and help you make Brisbane a cleaner, greener city.
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) After installing the appl please read FAQ (in app menu)
2) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
3) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
4) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
5) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
6) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
7) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications
- Applications data (root only)
Backups can be encrypted with strong AES 256 encryption method.
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive)
Link to version with subscriptions https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-7oTVHEn6EhM3NHcmNobUQzWlk/view?usp=sharing
Safe, Clear, Easy uninstall system default applications.
1, Safe, we filter out all apps that may cause unstable after uninstalled, and had tested hundreds of devices, so you can use it safely, but we can not make sure 100% safe because of manufacturers may customized too much, also, we backup all app you uninstalled automatic, so you can restore them in Recycle Bin whenever you need;
2, Clear, we classify all system app as [Could remove], [Should keep], [Key module], so you can choose what app to uninstall clearly;
3, Easy, we provide you a way to uninstall multi app in one time, make you easy to go;
• Hide core system app for safe, you can show chose to show in the settings page.
• You can custom 'Recycle bin directory' in settings page.
• Sort app by type, name, size, time and path
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
o No user intervention necessary
o Simple user interface
o No Backup needed, auto-registration of deleted apps
o 24/7 Support
Please rate us!
Restore your Android's apps with a single click.
Deleted an app you purchased from the Android Market? Don't
remember what it was called? Don't want to waste time looking for it? You don't have to.
The Recycle Bin App logs which apps you deleted, you don't have to do anything to get this started. from the moment you download The Recycle Bin App, it will start logging (saving) the information of the apps you've deleted. The Recycle Bin does not save the apps themselves, but only the information of that app which includes a link to Androids Market.
One click and you have the app installed in your device.
• How to Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin, USB, Memory Card
• Recover Deleted Files
• HOW TO RECOVER DELETED FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER..
• Recover Deleted Files Quickly & Easily
• [USB Data Recovery] How to Recover Lost Files from your USB Drive ?
• How to Recover Lost Files from an SD Card EASILY
• [SD Card Data Recovery] How to Recover Lost Files from SD Card ?
• Recover Deleted Files Mac Computer QUICKLY and EASILY
• How to Recover Lost Files
• [Data Recovery for Android] One Click Recovers Lost Files from your Android device
Easy, simple and efficient android app uninstaller.
Clean and Simple
Simple one Click Select
Sort by App Name Ascending and Descending
Sort by App Size Ascending and Descending
Free - NO LIMITATIONS
Root - Remove System Apps and Bloatware - users asked for it!
Note: HTC Devices require NAND Unlock.
Many updates to come
The aim of this app is to provide a simple uncluttered interface that is fast and efficient to clean unwanted apps from your device.
app,uninstaller,app uninstaller,remove,remover,delete,app manager,app list,batch,remover,root,bloatware,system,clean
If you like this app please rate!
If you really like this app consider purchasing the donate version to support the developer.
Follow me on @arquason
- Find the collection dates for your area of Southampton each month, find out cost of paid collections and find out what items can be recycled.
- Search all recycle and disposal points throughout the city and find out which are suitable for your waste.
- Set reminders for when your recycling is due for collection.
- Request a new Container, Assisted Collection, Lost or Stolen or Join a scheme feature
- Remember Home Location for faster searching
- Report It - report environmental issues directly to the council with GPS tagging
- Product Scanner - read barcodes of household items for recycling information
- Map filtering for materials and distance to nearest point in your local area
- Push notifications and popups from the council be directly notified of any issues in your local area
- Local News stories direct to your devices, keep abreast of the latest information for your area
- Live dates link to council for the latest collection dates and collection schemes in your local area
"Recycle For Southampton" is the official recycle app for Southampton City Council created and designed by My-Mo.
-Remove the application software
-Backup the software (under apk format)
-Remove system app.
-Restore the removed app
-Install an package into system app
- Apk management
a. User installed app:
• Remove the app (rooted devices could be removed quite a few apps at the same time)
• Backup the app(apk format)
b. System app:
• Remove system app (notice:devices were rooted)
• Install a package into system app (notice:devices were rooted)
• Removed apps were saved in "recycle bin" and can be restored (notice: devices were rooted)
• Folders contain backup apps
• Can be reinstalled/removed
d. Apk manager:
• Scan entire apk files
• Can be reinstalled/removed
e. Recycle Bin:
• Folder that system apps just removed were saved
• Can be restored if it is necessary
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
- Uses information (datasets) from the City of Ottawa Open Data catalog
- Find your location by entering your Address OR using GPS
- Ability to save multiple locations (e.g Home, Work)
- Ability to view recent searches in your history