Thinking of attending the University of Maine? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours.
Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based campus map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
*News and Sports Feeds: Stay updated with the latest new on the university and its various sports teams
Class Schedule, Location, Textbook and Instructor
* Schedule of Classes in Current and Upcoming Semesters
* Meeting Schedule and Location of My Classes
* Contact of Instructors for My Classes
* Textbook Information for My Classes
Parking and Building Locations
* Parking lots for faculty/staff, students, and visitors
* Parking lots for Blue, Red, Orange and Black permits
* Location of Campus Buildings
* Location where my car is parked
* Schedule of university sport games. Go Blue!
Contact Information of Faculty and Staff
* Personal web page, Email, Phone, Office
The developers of this software are Robert King, Jason Monk, and Dr. Yifeng Zhu from Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Jerry Zhu from Computer Science.