Following McREL’s training on recognizing research-based instructional strategies, observers use the device to record strategies, student grouping, and other components during 3-5 minute walkthroughs. Though our template is based on the strategies from Classroom Instruction that Works, 2nd edition, schools and districts can customize their template to capture additional data specific to their needs.
After gathering data, users can create a variety of reports to see trends and patterns in instruction at district, school, team, and individual levels. These reports can be used to foster conversations on future goals, professional development needs, and tweaks that can be made in the classroom.
Please note that a McREL Power Walkthrough web account is required to log in and set up this software.
For more information, please go to www.mcrel.org/powerwalkthrough or call us at 303.337.0990.
*Aşıların saklandığı Aile Sağlığı Merkezlerinde(ASM)
*Soğuk hava depolarında
*Hastanelerde(Yoğun Bakım vs.)
soğuk zincir ve elektriğe bağlı hayati cihazların olduğu yerlerde kullanımı uygundur. Elektrik kesintisi olduktan sonra 10 sn boyunca sesli alarm çalar sonra elektrik gelmezse kayıtlı numaralara SMS göndermeye başlar. İstenirse elektrik kesintisi olduktan sonra 10 sn içerisinde SMS gönderme işlemi durdurulabilir. Elektrik gelince de tekrar SMS ile haber verir.
Hassas yerlerde Jeneratör olsa bile bazen elektrik kesintisi olunca jeneratör devreye giremeyebiliyor, gözünüzün arkada kalmaması için bu programı mutlaka kullanın.
Herhangi bir sorunuz için email@example.com adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.
We express our gratitude to Ezequiel D.C who helped us in translating our app in Spanish.
Decir gracias: gracias a Ezequiel DC que traduce la versión en español.
Best Features (Free)
Quickly view power consumption stats, choose a power plan and clear apps from memory.
Boost battery life by cleaning memory.
Power consumption stats
View the current and total usage history for all apps, wake locks and hardware.
Power usage plans
Has Balanced, Power Save, Super Save, Night and User Custom modes to provide the best user experience
Time left per app
Linpus Battery optimizer monitors battery usage for each app over time. Then it calculates the time remaining for each app before the battery drains out. For example, if you want to watch a movie, it will look at the battery status and estimate how many hours of battery remains. You can therefore plan if you can watch all the movie or not, or you need to close other apps or charge.
Application management UI
Linpus Battery optimizer lets you not only see which app is using the most power, but let you kill it immediately without having to go to another panel.
Has Trickle, Fast and Full Charge stages. Many batteries appear to be full, the Trickle option means you squeeze an extra little juice into your battery before you unplug.
Intelligent power saving
Can automatically disable wireless connectivity when your battery gets below a certain percentage
A full list of free features is below:
- Show battery life and temperature status.
- Show time estimation and percentage for battery usage.
- Show time estimation and percentage for charging.
- Show battery life for different scenarios, e.g. standby, call, video & music playback, web surfing and so on.
- Supports learning mechanism to adjust time estimation dynamically.
- Supports fast charge, full charge and trickle charge.
- Show tips for different charging status.
- Show instant power consumption for each app with ranking.
- Can kill an app from the app list.
- Show instant power consumption for hardware components with rankings.
- Can adjust the setting for each hardware component.
- Supports three pre-defined modes: Balanced, Power Save, and Super Save modes.
- Records initial settings to User Custom mode.
- Users can set values as they like for all modes.
- Show time estimation for each mode.
Intelligent Power Saving or Boost:
- Can automatically switch to another mode when the power is lower than a certain threshold.
- Can automatically disable all connectivity when the battery goes below a certain threshold.
- Show battery percentage on battery widget.
- Supports quick switch panel.
- Supports one tap to clear system memory (smart clear).
Others Free features:
- Provides useful power saving and battery boosting tips.
- Show notification when the battery is fully charged.
- Show notification when the battery is lower than a certain threshold.
- Show battery icon on status bar.
- Show battery info in notification area.
Linpus Battery optimizer has been tested on all the latest and best devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus ,HTC Desire S and so on. Please feel free to contact us if your device is not supported.
"Definitely an app everyone will be thrilled to use." - AskyourAndroid.com
"Certainly worth giving a try" - AndroidHeadlines.com
"This one will change the trend." - Apps400.com
"Can considerably decrease the usage." - Apps4review.com
...and many more reviews!
8 in 1 Toolbox Mix App! – Memory Cleaner(i.e.Task Killer/Optimizer), Life Indicator, Deep Sleep Mode, Settings Optimizer, Charge Alert, Status Bar Notification, Battery Widget, and App Uninstaller. 8 Features but it's still VERY EASY TO USE! Download this app/widget for free, become a master of saving power!
* FEATURES *
★---1. Memory Cleaner (i.e.Task Killer)---★
✓ Cleans up Memory, Kills tasks with extremely simple one-touch "Optimize" button to save energy!
✓ Indicates memory clean level for before / after. Defend your phone from drain!
★---2. Battery Life---★
✓ Battery level in percent (%), and all battery life level is indicated with cool Droid icon.
✓ Indicates the remaining/limit time for Talktime,Game,Standby,AudioPlayback,MoviePlayback,WebSurfing,and Reading.
★---3. Deep Sleep Mode ---★
✓ Eventhough you are not using the phone, it syncs data every seconds that will drain your battery life.
✓ While not using your phone, set your "Sleep Mode" to cut down the data-sync to your desired time every 5min/30min/never. With easy-tutorial, become a master of the Deep Sleep Mode!
★---4. Settings Optimizer---★
✓ Turns off various functions with one-touch button for battery saver.
✓ Set Wi-Fi,Bluetooth,Auto-sync data,Auto-rotation,GPS,screen-brightness to optimize/save power!
★---5. Alarm notification---★
✓ Alarm notifies you when the power is charged to 100%/70%/50%/30%/lower than 20%! (on/off available)
✓ Estimates the remaining time the power requires to be, at specified life percentage.
★---6. Status Bar Notification---★
✓ Now You can check your percentage at your phone status bar! (on/off available)
✓ Also check the health of battery saver through pull-down notification bar
★---7. Battery/Memory Optimizer Widget---★
✓ 4*1 Battery/Memory Optimizer widget to check your Memory Clean Level/Battery Level!
✓ Easy access to the Battery Saver App with one-touch
★---8. Application Uninstaller---★
✓ Application manager included
✓ Batch uninstall to save your power life!
COPYRIGHT NOTICE :
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Help the earth, one battery at a time.
Most of people plug into charger, then forget to unplug, Eco Charge App will notify you when charging reach certain level, to remind you to unplug the charger.
Take control of battery charging. Download Eco Charge App!
Shallow charge dramatically improves the cycle life of both Li-ion battery and NiMh battery. For Li-ion battery used in most cell phones, Charge to 90% of of maximum capacity can double the life span of the battery. Most Li-ions are charged to 4.20V/cell and every reduction of 0.10V/cell is said to double cycle life.
For example, Toyota Prius use computer controlled charge controller and battery management computer systems keep the battery between 38% and 82% state of charge. It is main reason why the battery in Prius can last 10 years.
A slow trickle-charge to a battery already at maximum capacity can also harm its total lifespan, though, and so leaving a system constantly plugged in is inadvisable; the increased heat produced by the charging unit will damage the battery, as will unnecessary charging. Some laptops will intelligently disable charging once the battery has reached full capacity and will only resume charging once drained to a predefined level.
Toshiba Laptop has Eco Charge Mode to stop charging at 80% level.
Also, leaving chargers plugged when battery is charged is wasting energy. (About 1 W)
- Multiple control of charging levels, so you can balance between battery life per charge and life span
- Alert when battery is too hot
- Turn On/Off sounds notification
- Turn On/Off vibrate notification
The battery life per full charge is shorter, but it can increase the overall battery life cycle.
Battery Saver HD regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
1. Simple and elegant UI design
2. Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
3. Kill apps when screen is off. Task Killer kills tasks with just one click. Display all the running apps with detailed memory, icon, update time and size. Kill the running task for power optimization and memory consumption. It works as Memory Booster.
4. Accurate battery remaining time. Battery Details: Current in mAH, Health Condition, Temperature in Celsius(ºC), Voltage in mV, Technology used, Plugged via USB or wall mount charger, Show Status if charging or not charging.
5. Accurate charging remaining time. Charge Mode Details: Fast Charge, Full Charge, Trickle Charge.
6. The app provides three types of Mode to save your battery life when runs low:
- Saving Mode (Suggested to use in lowest Battery Status): Brightness set to 10%, Turn off Wifi, Stand By time set to 15 seconds.
- Sleep Mode (Close all except clock, save battery a lot while sleeping): Turn Off Call & SMS and turn ON the Flight Mode, Vibrations Off, Sound Off and mute the device, Brightness set to 10%.
- Customized Mode: Easily customize all the modes depend on your usage to save Battery as much as you need. It can adjust the battery saving setting freely depend on your need and usage. It can adjust wifi, bluetooth, vibration, sound, device brightness, synchronization and stand by time.
In other word it is the step to Green World. It often happed that we plug-in the charger and forget. But with this application you will be notified that you need to unplug the charger. By unplugging charger not only you will save the energy as well as will protect your device from over charging.
In any mobile docking (charging) point may be in Airport, Rail, Railway Station, Shop, Mall, Taxi etc, we had to keep close look (by holding the device) for charging and even further in unconscious mind we may lose our device. But with this application you can have a watch from safe distance and concentrate on other work or set your won charging level (in percentage), which will notify you.
Protect your device from over charging, save energy and be part of Green World.
Please note that Charge Reminder and may not be compatible with all devices (in switch on mode) and Android version (Android 3.2 Honeycomb and above). If there are any problems, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
1. All devices may not support the application, tested in Samsung Galaxy Tab2, Samsung Galaxy Note3, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One,Samsung Galaxy Grand and Micromax Canvas etc.
2. OS should be Android 3.2 Honeycomb and above.
3. It’s only work on switch on mode.
4. If it’s already fully charge i.e. 100% and you put on charge then it may not notify you.
1. Protect you device from over charging.
2. Saves energy, a step to Green World.
3. Fully configurable easy to use interface.
4. Custom full and low battery charge level can be set.
5. Custom alert tune, volume level, vibrate options for full charge.
6. Custom alert tune, volume level, vibrate option for low battery.
7. Wake Screen (bright screen) will stay for 15 seconds to save battery.
8. Full and Low Battery Alert tone looping frequency i.e. once, 5 times or 15 times (ad hoc customer request).
10. Charge Reminder Widget is available, user now will have option to enable or disable the app from Home Screen. – Ad-hoc user advise/request. Please go through the video for more details.
11. Service will be activated once user opens/runs the app after installation but rest is same as before. Earlier user had to manually activate the service which few people was not sure and thought that app is not working.
12. User option is added (default checked) - Full or Low Battery alert will be disappeared automatically (may take few seconds) once you disconnect or connect the power.
13. User option is added (default checked) - During the call, alert will not be displayed but soon after the call ends it will display the alert within few seconds or vice versa i.e. if the alert is displayed and user got a call then alert will be disappeared automatically.
14. User option is added (default checked) - If user phone is on Silent Mode or only Vibrate Mode then the alert will not be displayed.
15. Night/Meeting Mode Settings have been added - Turn on this feature to don’t display alert during the specific period Date and Time e.g. during night when you are sleeping you may not want to wake up due to low or full battery alert.
Tags: Charge Reminder, Charge Alert, Battery Alert, Low Battery Alert, Full Battery Alert, Alert, Reminder, Widget.
*Seven different 3-way switch wiring diagrams
*Basic light switch wiring diagrams
*4-way switching wiring diagram
*Multiple GFCI wiring diagram
*Wall outlet wiring diagram
*Ampacity table for determining proper wire gauge
*AWG resistance table
*Max number of conductors in conduit table
*Common wire size reference sheet
*Service Entrance Ground Size Requirements table
(based on NEC 2008, Table 250-66)
*Grounding conductor size calculator
(NEC 2008 and NEC 2011, Table 250-122)
*Ohms Law calculator
*Sizing a Circuit Breaker calculator
(NEC 2008 and NEC 2011, 240-6(a))
*Voltage drop calculator
*Wire Ampacity in Conduit: NEC 2008, 310.16 reference sheet
*Wire Ampacity in Conduit: NEC 2008, 310.16 reference sheet
*Audio/Video Cable pinouts
*Pinouts: Component, DisplayPort, DVI, Ethernet, Firewire, HDMI, Mini HDMI, Micro HDMI, LPT(parallel port), PS/2, RCA, Serial port, S-video, USB 3.0, Mini-USB, Micro USB, USB, and VGA.
If you have any suggestions, find bugs, or have any requests, feel free to email them to: email@example.com
Note: Any download or Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play. Please contact them for assistance.
You are a modern person. It means you've got a lot of digital devices: a telephone, a tablet, a smart-watch, a lap-top or a desk-top. For certain there are situations, when you forget to charge your device and can't use it. Then you need an assistant – the ChargeDevice mobile application. Install ChargeDevice Application to all of your devices to control a battery levels of all your devices, and if necessary to remind of the discharged battery of phone to your wife or child.
When you run application first time you have to enter some email and the password. If you want to enter the application from other devices you should use the same email and the password.
Extended your battery life and manage the power usage of your phone. Adds NEW settings to the phone (e.g. screen timeout during a call, etc.) and allows you to quickly change other phone settings depending on conditions (e.g. low batt).
You have to just enter values of corresponding formula and Electric Calculator will calculate it for you. Main activity contains 4 options of which each comprises of further sub three formulas. Simply select one of the formula by clicking radio button and save your precious time. So download it right now.
Measure the charging and discharging current of your battery.
- Alerts on device
- Alerts on Android Wear
The app works on Android 4.0.3+ devices. Not every device is supported because there are devices which lacks an appropriate measurement chip (or the interface) and they can not be supported at all. Please read the list of not supported phones at the end of the description.
The app is not meant to be mA accurate. It is only good for evaluate which Charger/USB cable combo is working the best for you on the same device.
Please read also the FAQ: http://goo.gl/R8XgXX
Start the app and wait ca. 10 seconds ("measuring" is on the display). After this time, the charging or discharging current will be shown.
The current depends on many things:
- Charger (USB/AC/Wireless)
- USB cable
- Phone type
- Current tasks running
- Display brightness
- WiFi state
- GPS state
Please don't use the readings on this app as concrete science. However, the readings are good enough to relatively measure how various chargers and USB cables fair on the same device.
If the app shows 0mA all the time, please use the settings option "Old measurement method". You can force the app with it to use the old measurement interface, if the Lollipop device has at least one.
Unfortunately some Samsung devices don't give correct (measured) values (e.g.: S5), just the maximum possible charging current with the actual USB cable/charger configuration. This is a firmware problem.
Background info: The app measures the charging/discharging current of the battery. If your phone is not connected to a charger, you see the discharging current which is negative. If you connect a charger then the current what the charger gives will be used to supply your phone and the remaining power will be charged into the battery.
If your phone consumes 300 mA without a charger connected (-300mA on the display), then a 500 mA charger will charge your battery maximum with 200 mA current (200mA on display).
Technical info: The displayed current is an average value from 50 measurements minus the 10 upper values and the 10 lower values. The displayed current can be shaky or unstable or even zero which means, that the Android system provides unstable values. Every company uses different battery types and other hardware making it difficult to get accurate results about your charger.
LiPo batteries don't draw the maximum for the full time it takes to charge the phone. If your battery is charged almost full then the charging current will be much less as by lower battery levels.
- A graph explaining LiPo charge stages: http://batteryuniversity.com/_img/content/ion1.jpg
- Dave's (EEVBlog) LiPo Charging Tutorial: http://youtu.be/A6mKd5_-abk
Phones/ROMS compatible only with "Old measurement method" switched on and selected the right "Measurement interface":
➤ HTC One M7 / M8
➤ LG G3
Phones/ROMS reported to be not working with this app:
➤ Galaxy Grand Prime - fortuna3gdtv
➤ Galaxy Note2 - t03g, t03gchn, t03gchnduos, t03gcmcc, t03gctc, t03gcuduos
➤ Galaxy S3 - d2att, d2spr, d2vmu
➤ Galaxy Tab4 7.0 - degas3g
➤ HTC Desire 510 - htc_a11ul8x26
➤ HTC One S (ville), X (endeavoru), XL (evita)
➤ HTC Sensation 4G - pyramid
Please do not give wrong rating, if your phone is one of the above. Not the app is wrong, but your phone does not support this kind of measurement yet.
If the app doesn't work on your device with pre-Lollipop Android version, then please read the first and the second posts in this XDA developer forum thread: http://goo.gl/pZqJg8 . Please post your problem with screenshots in the XDA thread.
Please read also the FAQ: http://goo.gl/R8XgXX
Key features of this app:
• Home screen widgets.
• Displays estimated time left to discharge or charge.
• Displays colored icon with information in notification area.
• Big readable digits.
• Quick access to many details including temperature, voltage, charging or discharging velocity in percent per hour and system's information about what drains your battery.
• Graphical interface themes.
• Many configuration options.
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
البرنامج محدث بأخر اسعار معلنة من قبل الحكومة المصرية
هذة الحسابات استرشادية حتى يمكنك التحكم فى فاتورتك الشهرية ولاتحمل اى مسؤلية على مطور البرنامج
Battery Master extends your battery life with intelligent three-stage (fast, continuous, trickle) charging.
POWER SAVING MODE
Activate Power Saving mode to deactivate features you don't need right now, such as GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and sync. Power Saving mode is activated with a single touch and is completely configurable!
See a list of apps and services running on your phone together with the battery consumption they're costing you.
Treat your phone to Battery Master and not only will you extend your usage time, but the condition of the battery itself will be protected for a long time to come!