Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
We’ve also included a great new way to search for books. No need to search by field or enter full words and no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and get search results as you type. For example, if searching Robert Louis Stevenson type: “ RO LO ST”.
We hope you enjoy our new app as much as we do!
• How to recognize warning signs of suicide
• How to ask about suicidal thoughts and/or intentions
• How to respond and
• Where to refer
• Immediate connection to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
• Specific resources for:
o Those who identify as LGBTQ
o Spanish speaking individuals
o Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing
• Direct access to national and Missouri resource websites
This suicide prevention information was produced by the Missouri Suicide Prevention Project, a joint effort between the Missouri Institute of Mental Health at the University of Missouri-St. Louis and the Missouri Department of Mental Health. It was made possible by grant number SM057376 from SAMSHA. The views and policies and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of SAMSHA.