This year’s annual report theme — Strengthening the Core, Building for Tomorrow — captures the purpose and vision of information technology at UNC-Chapel Hill.
Over the past year, ITS has introduced innovative new services and initiates across our organization. A few of particular note include:
• A web chat support implementation that provides our customers with a new and immediate way to get tech support;
• Cutting-edge classroom upgrades that enable our faculty to teach material in exciting news ways;
• CloudApps, a managed platform for developing apps that has been well-received by our campus technology community;
• The expansion of Lynda.com access to include faculty, staff and students.
• Piloting voicemail-via-email around campus;
• Enabling exciting and groundbreaking research to happen thanks to our research computing capabilities.
Learn about these projects and more by reading our 2014-2015 fiscal year annual report.