That’s right folks! We've only gone and built one of those fancy ‘mobile applications’. If you're a Huddlebuy Perks member you can now use your phone to pick up half-price cinema tickets in the queue for the box office, top up your Starbucks app on the go, book a 50% discount on your next haircut from the comfort of your own bed, and so much more.
Or hey, you can just use it as a phone. Your choice.
Check out these awesome features:
-Browse our selection of best-in-class benefits wherever you are. Now you can finally order half-price beer while you visit your granny.
-Simple redemption processes make redeeming benefits a doddle.
-Be first in line when new benefits go live.
Gotax Record Keeping App functions in very simplistic terms. Imagine going to the hardware store to pick up that hammer, or the stationery store to buy that pen - what usually happens? - the receipt hits the glovebox never to be seen again. With this handy App you can instantly record and scan the details of the transaction and never, ever lose a tax deduction again. The inconvenience of recording logbooks are also a thing of the past. The Gotax Record Keeping App comes complete with real time data entry for your business use of; Motor Vehicles, computers, telephone, home office and Travel. Simply complete the logs and view the online business use percentages and help systems to guide you.
Record your expenses, Scan your receipts, for easy to read and use reporting each year or even monthly if you need to. Log book requirements are also dealt with. Complete in real time your use of your motor vehicle, travel, computer, home office and telephone, with running business percentage displays. Never again risk the uncertainty of guessing and never ever miss a valid tax deduction again. Seriously the Gotax Record Keeping has all the necessary tools to capture data real time and have it safely stored away for instant retrieval or year-end requirements. Our help system also guides you on what to do and what is required to comply.
Learn more at farmlogs.com
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
Today’s Mobile Cattle Rancher works as a stand alone product or when used in conjunction with Today’s Rancher Desktop it gives the modern cattle operation a complete solution for ranch asset management.
When working with cattle a user can work in the field without worry about having a cell or data connection,
The app utilizes Google Voice Recognition for data entry where available.
Users of Today's Rancher Desktop can easily import their master animal lists into the app. Non-Users of Today's Rancher Desktop also have the ability to import their animal master list into the app through use of a CSV file.
Add-Edit Records – Shows list of previously entered animals. Select and animal to work with or enter a new animal store animal id, type of animal, status of animal, location, weight, dam, and date of birth, you can either take and image of the animal or select an image from the gallery on your device
Medical Records – Shows list of animals with previously entered medical records. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, treatment date and treatment. You can select either a single animal or multiple animals for treatments
Animal Notes – Shows list of animals with previously entered notes. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, date of note and note text
Record Weight Changes – Select animal from list of existing animals, enter new weight, system records old weight, new weight and date changed
Record Births – Select dam from list of existing animals, enter birth animal, sex of newborn, weight of newborn and date born, plus ability to record ease of birth
Record Location Changes – Select animal from list, system shows old location, enter the new location, and date of movement Record Sales – Select Animal from list, entered date sold, where sold, sold to, and amount sold for. You can record the movement of a single animal or multiple animals.
Record Feedings - Select animal from list, see previous entries, track when fed, where fed, what fed, how much feed cost, what type of feed was used.
Create Export Files CSV –(REQUIRES SDCARD or Internal Drive on your device) For Import and Use with any program that can read CSV files. for user of Today’s Rancher Desktop you can directly import your data files from your mobile device by hooking your tablet or phone to your home computer via USB Create Master Animal List CSV Medical CSV Notes CSV Weight Changes CSV Births CSV Location Changes CSV Sales CSV, Feedings CSV
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE APP, PLEASE CONTACT US AT OUR WEBSITE USING THE SUPPORT FORM.
OUR RETURN AND REFUND POLICY IS AT http://todaysrancher.com/tr/refund-policy
agroFarm is an electronic calendar where farmers and breeders can store all the agricultural activities about crops, farms and agricultural machineries.
Simultaneously agrofarm calculates the revenues and expenses of every rural activity.
With app farmers and breeders are able to know:
1 The time of every lubrication or pesticide application, the quantity and the cost.
2. General information about on cultivation.
3. The revenues and expenses of every rural activity by category or period
4. Ιnformation for application of drugs in animals as well as the full program of food
5. The fuel cost and the maintenance program for all agricultural machineries.
....and many others like photo galleries, important notes etc .
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
Cow allows you to check cow information about:
- milk production
- milk quality
- feed intake
You can also set the right actions like:
- milk now
- health treatment
- dry off
- pregnancy check
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
Med FarmLog-app kan du registrere alle daglige aktiviteter hurtigt og nemt på minkfarmen. Med FarmLog-app og FarmLog-systemet får du et unikt overblik, så du kan optimere driften af din farm. Med app'en kan du på stedet, bur for bur, registrere døde dyr og medicinforbrug – det er nemt, hurtigt og sikrer, at du lever op til myndighedernes krav. Du følger dyrenes sundhed i realtid og kan straks gribe ind ved sygdomsudbrud – det nedsætter dødeligheden og giver samtidig dyrlægen mulighed for at give en bedre og mere målrettet rådgivning.
Få overblik over dødelighed ved forskellige typer og stammer – hjælper med at fremavle stærkere dyr. FarmLog anviser behandling og valg af medicin – mere præcis indsats og færre udgifter. Styr foderforbrug og sammensætning – det kan måles på bundlinjen.
Alle data opsamles i systemets database – det sikrer komplet overblik og optimal drift.
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
— Crop Focus article library
— Insect and disease information
*Field-by-field record keeping*
— Securely record and view data on all operations
— 30-year historical GDUs
— Location-based cash bids
— Commodity futures
— Animated location-based radar
— Current, hour-by-hour and five-day forecasts
*Local sales contacts*
— Find sales contacts in a 50-mile radius
— Includes sales representatives and account managers
Body condition scores (BCS) describe the relative fatness of a cow based on a nine-point scale. It is an effective management tool to use to evaluate the overall heath status of the herd, and manage the nutrition of the herd.
This app was developed by Richard J. Rasby, Extension Beef Specialist, through University of Nebraska - Lincoln Educational Media and University of Nebraska - Lincoln Extension.
While the final decision of what will be charged is entirely up to the parties involved, this app will help to frame the discussion and provide insight into possibilities.
Pollination to Plate challenges you to match common and exotic foods to the different types of pollination they are derived from. Play, learn, and be amazed how pollination is an integral part of a healthy planet.