Learn more at farmlogs.com
That’s right folks! We've only gone and built one of those fancy ‘mobile applications’. If you're a Huddlebuy Perks member you can now use your phone to pick up half-price cinema tickets in the queue for the box office, top up your Starbucks app on the go, book a 50% discount on your next haircut from the comfort of your own bed, and so much more.
Or hey, you can just use it as a phone. Your choice.
Check out these awesome features:
-Browse our selection of best-in-class benefits wherever you are. Now you can finally order half-price beer while you visit your granny.
-Simple redemption processes make redeeming benefits a doddle.
-Be first in line when new benefits go live.
Gotax Record Keeping App functions in very simplistic terms. Imagine going to the hardware store to pick up that hammer, or the stationery store to buy that pen - what usually happens? - the receipt hits the glovebox never to be seen again. With this handy App you can instantly record and scan the details of the transaction and never, ever lose a tax deduction again. The inconvenience of recording logbooks are also a thing of the past. The Gotax Record Keeping App comes complete with real time data entry for your business use of; Motor Vehicles, computers, telephone, home office and Travel. Simply complete the logs and view the online business use percentages and help systems to guide you.
Record your expenses, Scan your receipts, for easy to read and use reporting each year or even monthly if you need to. Log book requirements are also dealt with. Complete in real time your use of your motor vehicle, travel, computer, home office and telephone, with running business percentage displays. Never again risk the uncertainty of guessing and never ever miss a valid tax deduction again. Seriously the Gotax Record Keeping has all the necessary tools to capture data real time and have it safely stored away for instant retrieval or year-end requirements. Our help system also guides you on what to do and what is required to comply.
Swaroop based in Nasik, Maharashtra is progressive and innovative agrochemical based company focusing on various Bio-Organic Specialty agrochemicals, Micronutrients, Pesticides to home garden products.
This app will provide our customers, partners, sales force as well as general public the latest product catalog with full descriptions of our product range with details. One can find the product lists and pricing for your quick reference on finger tips.
- Seasonal Specials
- Product Categories
This features makes it easy for user to find the right product using Product Categories. E.g. Herbal & Bio Organic Products.
Product Description is as easy as clicking on the picture.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
- We are providing this product catalog using mCatalog of Sateri Systems. We would like to hear from you about additional features you may want to see in this product. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference of ‘Swaroop’.
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
Local Cash Bids
Best Cash Bid
Ag News and more
Your Agriculture information, all in one place
From the phone, growers can access weather pinpointed to their fields and find their local and best cash price bids within a 100-miles of their location (adjusted for trucking and storage costs).
Growers Edge users can also receive local market commentary and ag news, compare risk management options and fully utilize the Profit Manager tool to establish profit goals, edit input costs, record marketing transactions and track profit by crop and year.
Growers Edge pulls all of the information that's important to you and organizes it into one easy to use app.
All Growers Edge features and programs are FREE, safe, secure and are accessible 24/7 from their phone or at www.growers-edge.com
(Please note that this app does not offer automatic steering functionality).
This app is based on a software "Agricultural Vehicle Navigation Software for Field Operation" and a patent "JP-4572417-B2" developed by National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO).
I. App Functionality
This app displays information to assist with straight line tasks (e.g. the difference between your current position and the base line).
II. Requirements for Use
1) Compatible Devices
Compatible with Android 4.0 and above smartphones and tablets.
2) Download and Installation
Please download and install from Google Play.
This app is available as a free, ad-supported download. Use is also free of charge.
(Please note that if you click on an ad in the guidance screen you will be directed away from the screen).
In the future an ad-free app (￥500/month ￥4,800/year) and a version with field and task management functionality (price TBA) are planned for release.
III. Demo Display Mode
This app starts in demo display mode (Playback Recorded Task) on first startup. In this mode recorded location data is played back, with all other functionality (map zoom in/out, path/task width setting) the same as you would experience in normal use. If you want change mode to field operation mode, tap the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the screen to access the settings screen and then switch the GPS Guidance Mode to Normal Mode.
IV. Required Peripherals When Using App in Agrigultural Tasks
The app can operate using the inbuilt GPS of your smartphone or tablet but location accuracy my be low and as such use may be impaired (particularly during in-cabin use, etc). It is strongly recommended that you use a USB connected GPS/GNSS. For known USB connected GPS compatibility please refer to the GPS/GNSS list below. The range of compatible devices will be increased in further version updates.
u-blox's GPS/GNSS (5 to 8 series) with USB interface
- GPS receiver GPS Module with Antenna USB interface G Mouse VK-162
- Wintec WGM-302U (Unfortunately it is discontinued.)
You can see some GPSs in eBay or Aliexpress with search word "u-blox usb" or "ublox usb".
FTDI's chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS with RS232 interface
- You can connect several GPS/GNSS as you like.
- $GPGGA, $GPVTG and $HEROT (heading messege of Hemisphere's) message is available in this app.
- Baudrate is limited to 9600bps currently.
- Change params of GPS/GNSS via 'u-center' of u-blox is needed.
Not Compatible GPS/GNSS
Prolific's and Silicon Labs' chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS
- BU-353S4 SiRFstarIV
- HOLUX M-215+
- MediaTek's based
2) Mountable Devices
It is possible to mount your device to tractors and other vehicles using a RAM mount or similar product.
3) Wired Devices (USB Cable, Power)
Connector cable for consumer smartphones and tablets (USB-OTG cable).
USB extension cable for GPS.
In-vehicle USB power.
V. Known Issues
1) Problem when using USB connecting GPS/GNSS.
The app may crash when connecting the GPS or in sleep mode. In such a case please reconnect the GPS/GNSS or restart the app.
2) Operation becomes unstable after long periods of use due to the lengthening of task histories.
When problems (e.g. slow response) begin occurring delete the task history from the GPS guidance settings menu or try restarting the app (please note that while guidance settings are retained when restarting task history will be deleted).
Just sign up at www.virtualfarmmanager.com for a free account!
No matter if you lose your phone, destroy your computer, or if you set your office on fire, your data will be protected and stored securely.
More than just an app, VFM is web and mobile software to help organize and keep the farm synced without all the expensive hardware and even works when there is no cell coverage!
*Keep all your field records – be able to view or edit them from your phone or computer anywhere in the world
*Simple Coverage logging (Field Mapping) with multiple colors for multiple seed varieties using your phone’s GPS
*Organize, view, and edit all your field info from your home computer prior to the year starting
*Instantly Access it all on your mobile device, even with out cell coverage
*Add records like planting dates, yield, spraying conditions, even without cell service
*Access that info in one central place that yourself or others involved collected
*Export the data for analysis at the end of the year via the Web
“Sign-In” to keep unwanted users out
Super Easy to Use Interface
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
Pollination to Plate challenges you to match common and exotic foods to the different types of pollination they are derived from. Play, learn, and be amazed how pollination is an integral part of a healthy planet.
While the final decision of what will be charged is entirely up to the parties involved, this app will help to frame the discussion and provide insight into possibilities.
The NUBeef-cowQlate app is a collection of calculators for producers. The application has been peer reviewed.
Body condition scores (BCS) describe the relative fatness of a cow based on a nine-point scale. It is an effective management tool to use to evaluate the overall heath status of the herd, and manage the nutrition of the herd.
This app was developed by Richard J. Rasby, Extension Beef Specialist, through University of Nebraska - Lincoln Educational Media and University of Nebraska - Lincoln Extension.