My Mobile UOC is designed in response to the needs of all of the UOC’s students. It lets you easily access classrooms, see whether you have any new messages in your mailbox, view the learning resources in all the formats available and manage any appointments you have in your agenda. You can also keep up-to-date with everything going on at the UOC through the News section or the alerts.
This app doesn’t offer all the features to be found on the Virtual Campus, instead it provides a selection of tools and contents that can make the most of mobile devices. The features and tools available will be added to over the coming months.
The application needs the following permissions:
- Modify USB storage: to save materials or attached files.
- Full internet access and view network state: to connect to servers and control when the application is online or not.
The UOC on application aims to inform, communicate and keep connected to the UOC community; students, graduates and teachers, among themselves and with the University and also with business and society in general allowing interaction between different groups in a mobile environment .
- Communication with people in the community through chat or email
- Search by name , user name or description in the biography .
- Viewing profiles so users and geo localized
- Segment by users profiles (students, graduates , teachers, etc. ..)
- Biography custom studies , interests, business data , etc. .
- Customize all display options and contact.
- Showing events organized or related to the University.
REGIONAL CENTERS :
- Preview of the UOC geo located venues so
- Information services and schedules of each of the venues.
- Communication with the seat directly from your device.
- Twitter: Canal integrated with Twitter users, institutional accounts and event hashtag . Ability to follow users respond , link your account, etc. .
- Search : All contents of the app is indexed to easily find any information by keywords, location , users, etc. .
*Minimum required version Android 4.0