My Mobile UOC is designed in response to the needs of all of the UOC’s students. It lets you easily access classrooms, see whether you have any new messages in your mailbox, view the learning resources in all the formats available and manage any appointments you have in your agenda. You can also keep up-to-date with everything going on at the UOC through the News section or the alerts.
This app doesn’t offer all the features to be found on the Virtual Campus, instead it provides a selection of tools and contents that can make the most of mobile devices. The features and tools available will be added to over the coming months.
The application needs the following permissions:
- Modify USB storage: to save materials or attached files.
- Full internet access and view network state: to connect to servers and control when the application is online or not.
The UOC on application aims to inform, communicate and keep connected to the UOC community; students, graduates and teachers, among themselves and with the University and also with business and society in general allowing interaction between different groups in a mobile environment .
- Communication with people in the community through chat or email
- Search by name , user name or description in the biography .
- Viewing profiles so users and geo localized
- Segment by users profiles (students, graduates , teachers, etc. ..)
- Biography custom studies , interests, business data , etc. .
- Customize all display options and contact.
- Showing events organized or related to the University.
REGIONAL CENTERS :
- Preview of the UOC geo located venues so
- Information services and schedules of each of the venues.
- Communication with the seat directly from your device.
- Twitter: Canal integrated with Twitter users, institutional accounts and event hashtag . Ability to follow users respond , link your account, etc. .
- Search : All contents of the app is indexed to easily find any information by keywords, location , users, etc. .
*Minimum required version Android 4.0
This workshop meant to BLOW your mind with Hyper-Realistic Lighting Setup that you've probably never heard before!
Yes, I'm talking about HDRI maps.
Just make it clear, we are using professional "HOLLYWOOD" Lighting techniques to do photorealistic Architectural Visualization! So if you looking for traditional "Old School" VRay Lighting training, you should move on, this training is not for you.
3D Stills Production Workshop will teach you how to make Photo-Real images by using HDRI maps - Which is the BEST way to light your interior scenes with VRay!
I'm going to show you through 10 VIDEO TUTORIALS how to setup lighting for every day time situation - plus you can download the videos and watch them as many times you need.
- Your 3D renders will LOOK much more realistic than EVER!
Big variety of HDRI maps for FREE use included in this workshop - AND we are going to teach you how to use them in the most efficient way.
3D Stills Production Workshop Content:
Introduction to Photorealistic Stills - “Good” vs. “Bad” Arch. Viz.
3Ds Max System Configuration - Advanced Workflow Setup
Basic VRay "Physically correct" Lighting Setup
Advanced HDRI Lighting - IBL method
HDRI Principles: Basic creation of HDRI map in Photoshop
HDRI Lighting and Rendering - "Soft Shadows" Control & Setup
Rendering VRay Passes – Basic passes combination (Simple six)
Advanced Passes Combination with AO plugin
Adding Photorealism – Photoshop with Plugins.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
I recently took the 3D Stills and Fly-through Animation Workshop online. Very nice training! Undoubtedly, I have learnt a great deal from it and it's now being added to my everyday work.
This entire workshop will provide you with "Complete Pipeline" - that you can reuse in your future work.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW AND JOIN US TODAY!
This app will have FREE updates and additional will be added regularly.
Be the first to learn this MIND Blowing method, before everyone else!
Thank you very much for checking this out.
Estude onde e quando desejar! O ARCHICURSOS é o seu consultor de bolso. Acesse mais de 16 cursos diferentes na área de Arquitetura com mais de 600 aulas!
Somos associados ABED (Associação Brasileira de Ensino a Distância). E emitimos certificação de horas de conclusão de curso, a qual você a poderá utilizar para adicionar horas extras em seu relatório de atividades extra-curriculares ou de estágio, após uma avaliação do aluno enviada para nós.
O aplicativo possui algumas aulas liberadas gratuitamente de cada curso, para que você teste e, caso tenha o interesse, possa então começar a estudar o(os) curso(os) desejados na integra. Para isso é necessário fazer a assinatura do aplicativo.
Assista o vídeo promocional do aplicativo aqui: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yR6iSbUs0E
- Ao assinar você terá acesso ilimitado a todo os cursos e aulas disponíveis no aplicativo.
- A assinatura é mensal e auto-renovável.
- O cancelamento poderá ser feito a qualquer momento através da sua conta da Google Play. Para maiores informações acesse a pagina do aplicativo em seu celular.
- Não há reembolso integral ou parcial da mensalidade paga em caso de cancelamento. A sua conta ficará disponível até o término do período pago.
Termos de uso: http://www.aarquiteta.com.br/arquicursos/
Política de privacidade: http://www.aarquiteta.com.br/politica-de-privacidade/
Fale Conosco: http://www.facebook.com/aarquiteta
Em caso de dúvidas entre em contato através do e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
KiwiViewer provides ParaViewWeb connectivity, enabling users to join a live ParaViewWeb session and download the scene for local visualization. Also included with KiwiViewer are several visualization demos such as an interactive brain atlas viewer, an animated time-series dataset, and a 3D image slice plane widget.
KiwiViewer is powered by VTK (the Visualization Toolkit) and VES (the VTK OpenGL ES 2.0 Rendering Engine.) Visit kiwiviewer.org for more information. There, you can download the source code to these projects, and use VTK, VES, and the Kiwi Platform to create your own visualization applications for mobile devices.
If your favorite file format is not supported, let us know! Contact us at email@example.com. You can also use the ParaView desktop application (paraview.org) to convert files for KiwiViewer.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus owners: there is an issue that may cause the device to reboot while running KiwiViewer. Avoid screen orientation changes while the camera is rotating.
You can also use the mobile version directly via http://m.archi-strasbourg.org
This application will guide you for decorating your home interior. We have a full categories for each part of the house. You can save the images for your offline seeing.
You need an internet connection to use this application.
All image sources are from internet.
Get the big picture—with all of the details. And build your own personal conference schedule, with the sessions and speakers that you want to see.
* Complete program schedule, including special events
* Personal scheduling, including reminder settings
* Workshop, Session, & Event Ratings
* Who's Here: Attendees, Speakers, Sponsors, & Exhibitors
* Venue and neighborhood maps
* Social Networking Features
* Personal notes
* Consulta la informació acadèmica dels estudis UPC pel curs 2012-2013.
* Utilitza l'aplicació UPCmaps per arribar als nostres espais.
* Coneix la nostra activitat a través dels vídeos.
* Accedeix a Atenea, la plataforma de suport a la docència
Per a qualsevol consulta: firstname.lastname@example.org /+34 93 401 62 00/ http://www.upc.edu
La Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech (UPC) imparte estudios de grado y máster universitario de los ámbitos de la arquitectura, la ingeniería y las ciencias.
* Consulta la información académica de los estudios UPC para el curso 2012-2013.
* Utiliza la aplicación UPCmaps para acceder a nuestros espacios
* Conoce nuestra actividad a través de los vídeos
* Accede a Atenea, la plataforma de apoyo a la docencia
Para cualquier consulta: email@example.com /+34 93 401 62 00/ http://www.upc.edu
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.