My-TRAC is an innovative platform for seamless transport and an ecosystem of models and algorithms for Public Transport – PT user choice simulation, data analytics and affective computing. My-TRAC stands out from other technologies due to three main reasons. First, My-TRAC fosters unprecedented involvement of users during, before and after a trip through a smart Human-Machine interface and numerous functionalities such as crowdsourcing, group recommendations, data exchange. Second, the application implements a vast array of technologies, such as affective computing, Artificial Intelligence and user choice simulation, that fuse expertise from multiple fields. Third, My-TRAC facilitates engagement of multiple stakeholders by seamlessly integrating services and creating connections between Rail operators, Mobility as a Service and other PT providers.
My-TRAC offers the following characteristics:
• Travel companion: applies behavioral analytics and AI techniques to provide a seamless door-to-door experience that suggests solutions and available options when they are necessary during a journey.
• User-based data platform: provides data for application operators and Travel Companion as well as connecting with external services such as booking, ticketing and analytics modules.
• Trip tracking services: help guide passengers from A to B by the best means available, from smaller scale (e.g. use exit X of station Y) to larger scale concerns (e.g. carpark Z has more spaces).
• Social Market service: enhances provider interactions with passengers during trip, offering additional products and services like discounted transport, leisure activities and Wi-Fi access.
• Advanced Human Machine Interface: adapts Travel Companion with the most suitable interface to match users’ profile, preferences and specific accessibility needs.
• Web-based interface for operators: collects past passenger data to improve and adjust services to each traveler’s individual needs and preferences.