Use the University of Washington mobile suite of apps to find contact information for people at UW, find your way across campus, check out courses, keep tabs on the scores and other UW News as they are updated.
- Emergency - Quickly emergency, and non-emergency contact information for UW Police and Campus Security across all UW Campuses
- SpaceScout - One touch access to finding the best study location via UW's award winning SpaceScout app
- OneBusAway - Find realtime transit arrival and departure information with one touch access to UW's OneBusAway app
- Map — Search for UW buildings, find them on the map and see your relative location, and zoom or pan across the map using the multi-touch interface
- News — See all UW's news feeds consolidated in one place
- Images — Get access to UW wallpaper and download them to your phone or iPod touch.
- Directory — Look up UW faculty, staff and students, store contacts with a few taps, and use the e-mail or phone capabilities of your device to connect
- Go Huskies — Pick up UW sports news, schedules and up-to-the-minute scores
- Events — Check out listings from the UW events calendar
- Videos — Get UW video content right to your device
- Library — Start you research on the go, find hours, locations and more
- IT Connect - Get up-to-date information and answers to your technology questions
- Course ratings and reviews
- Your class and exam schedule
- What your friends are taking
- Class sections and enrollment info
- Share a profile or course using NFC
To export your schedule from Quest, first create an account at https://uwflow.com
- Offline caching
- Push notifications for class seat openings
- Notifications for exams
This Android app is open-sourced: https://github.com/UWFlow/flow-android
This was developed by Jasper Fung, David Hu, Wentao Ji, and Chinmay Raval for their CS 446 class.
On June 14, 2014, the University of Washington will honor the graduating class of 2014 at the University’s 139th Commencement Exercises. 5,000 graduates will take the field at the magnificent new Husky Stadium to the cheers and applause of 40,000 family members and friends. It will be a once-in-a-lifetime event in the lives of graduates and parents alike – an experience not to be missed.
Use UW Ceremony to take full advantage of your commencement experience. Whether you're a graduating student or their guest, UW Ceremony can help you get around through interactive maps of the UW Campus and Husky Stadium. Get recommended driving directions to assigned parking lots. Once you arrive on campus, get walking directions to Husky Stadium and over 100 other ceremonies on campus. Receive alerts of late breaking news before, during, and after the ceremony. Share your experience with the Husky community using Tagboard and check out what others have shared.