An Adhoc Network is an infrastructure-less network of wireless devices where participants can communicate with each other even if they are not directly in each other's wireless range but have a common neighbor available to forward their traffic. For further details visit our website.
Please be aware that this application DOES NOT enable your device to connect to an adhoc network initiated by a PC. This app only JOINS adhoc networks created by this app on some other device. However, all kind of other devices can join the adhoc network created by this app.
If you're having any problems email me your device model and what you tried to do to make it work that I'll reply as fast as possible.
Full/paid version advantages:
- transfer of any file type
- transfer files of any size
- transfer of multiple files at once
- several speed optimisations that reaches up to 3x transfer speed (compared to free version)
What others been saying:
"This works so much faster than Bluetooth", "WiFi Shoot is free, and I’m impressed with what it can already do" (Tested www.tested.com/news/166998-google-app-play-0813/ )
"It’s easy, it’s effective, and for a beta version, it works pretty darn well." (iJailbreak www.ijailbreak.com/applications/wifi-shoot-android-app-download/ )
"it's remarkably easy to use" (androidpolice.com http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/08/06/wi-fi-shoot-beta-lets-users-share-photos-and-videos-via-wi-fi-direct/ )
"(WiFi Shoot) do a pretty impressive job" (redmondpie.com http://www.redmondpie.com/wifi-shoot-for-android-lets-your-transfer-videos-and-photos-between-devices-using-wi-fi-direct-video/ )
This app was personally successfully tested on the following devices:
Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Nexus 7, Galaxy S2 (International), Galaxy S3 International (both on Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean), HTC One S, Nexus 10, Nexus 4 (on 4.2.2), Sony Zperia Z
Note to ASUS Transformer TF300 users: ASUS removed WiFi Direct from the TF300 on Jelly Bean. The app needs WiFi Direct to work. That's ASUS fault!
Note to Samsung Galaxy SIII users: The Galaxy SIII does not behave well to receive invitations. Try to always initiate the connection from the Galaxy SIII.
This app have been reported by users to be working perfectly on the following devices:
Galaxy S, HTC One V
I'll be personally testing more soon.
This app theoretically works with any pair of ICS+ devices with WiFi Direct support. But unfortunately, due to bad implementation of the WiFi Direct drivers by individual device manufacturers sometime devices are not compatible with each other, don't work multiples times until a reboot, or simply decide not to work at all. For example, the Galaxy Nexus on ICS used to crash and reboot the device just by turn on and off the wifi direct a few times, and that have nothing to do with the WiFi Shoot, it was just on the device settings menu. Unfortunately there's really nothing that WiFi Shoot can do to work around those specific devices issues. I strongly suggest users having those kind of problems to send angry e-mails to your specific device manufacturer customer support.
If it does not work on your device, DO NOT BUY THE PREMIUM, it won't change anything!
Graphic Design by: Sophia Coelho
* Please, if you have any force close during usage, report it and tell me on the report which devices you're using. Thank!
"wifi direct" "ad hoc" "file transfer" shoot wireless files images videos share
1. You have to connect two devices (PC, tablet or smartphone) via WiFi. You can connect them directly or with a router.
2. Run the program on both devices. The IP address of the other device will be automatically filled in the field "Recipient IP" from the field "Your IP".
3. Set a directory to store files.
4. Choose file and click "Send file".
A version for Windows and Windows Mobile is also available (you can transfer files and directories from/to your PC or WM-device).
If you want to remove ad, please, tap "About" button.
WiFi Direct, Ad-hoc
Whether in the office or on the go, Lua connects your entire team at any time, from anywhere.
Sign Up: http://www.getlua.com
• Centralized and Interactive Directory - Lua’s private and secure, interactive directory, organizes your teams with a powerful and dynamic user interface.
• Real-time Messaging and Calling - Revolutionary conference calling and messaging features connect your teams in seconds- no pins or passwords required.
• Ubiquitous File Sharing - Email is for things that can wait. Lua is for things that can't. Import and share important documents and files with your teams in the office or on the go. Rest easy knowing that you will never reach a storage limit with Lua.
• Instant Accountability - Increased accountability through real-time read receipt functionality identifies who has read or not read mission critical messages- manual confirmations add heightened accountability.
• Cross-Platform Support - Your team needs to be as effective as possible in the office or on the go. That means staying connected at all times across multiple platforms including iOS, Android and the web.
• Rich, Very Rich Messaging - Enhance your messaging experience by adding video, voice, images or files to your message.
• Communication Analytics Dashboard - The communication analytics dashboard delivers real-time information about your companies communication. Extract information about which departments are communicating and peak messaging hours to increase operational efficiency.
• Instant Implementation and Deployment - Lua’s self-service platform allows IT managers to deploy enterprise level software to their organization in a quick and easy manner.
• Uncompromised Security - Security is of utmost importance to us. All connections use industry-standard 256-bit SSL encryption. We maintain data in multiple places, with hourly off-site backups, and our data centers are protected by top-level physical security.
"The crux of it is, we have several different systems all going at the same time — email chains, text messages, phone calls," Brian Basloe, the senior VP of suite and ticket sales for the Nets, tells The Score. "And it's kind of haphazard. We have a system of communication, but what Lua really does is, it makes it self-contained into just one area. It connects a whole group together and everybody has streamlined communication — at rank-and-file level, it definitely helps being in the loop on everything, and at management level it's invaluable. Lua just keeps everybody involved."
"Groups can use Lua to swap messages and share documents, but the apps secret sauce is its security and management features" - CNN Money
Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Draw with your enemies!
Draw with anyone who has an Android device .. and a finger!
This is a demo version of the weScribble application for collaborative drawing.
You can draw with anyone on the same wireless network, with changes synchronizing in real time.
It is also a demo of what the AmbientTalk programming language can do on the Android platform, for more information visit the weScribble page (http://code.google.com/p/ambienttalk/wiki/WeScribble) or our website (http://code.google.com/p/ambienttalk/).
All you need is a couple of android devices and optionally a tablet or TV.
You and your friends can play while the results are displayed on the big screen in the center.
Newcomer? No problem! Just touch the server or an NFC tag with your device and you can join in!
You don't need to configure anything, just start the app and your phone will automatically detect poker sessions!
Even on a train you can play wePoker, thanks to Wifi-Direct technology!