Use the University of Washington mobile suite of apps to find contact information for people at UW, find your way across campus, check out courses, keep tabs on the scores and other UW News as they are updated.
- Emergency - Quickly emergency, and non-emergency contact information for UW Police and Campus Security across all UW Campuses
- SpaceScout - One touch access to finding the best study location via UW's award winning SpaceScout app
- OneBusAway - Find realtime transit arrival and departure information with one touch access to UW's OneBusAway app
- Map — Search for UW buildings, find them on the map and see your relative location, and zoom or pan across the map using the multi-touch interface
- News — See all UW's news feeds consolidated in one place
- Images — Get access to UW wallpaper and download them to your phone or iPod touch.
- Directory — Look up UW faculty, staff and students, store contacts with a few taps, and use the e-mail or phone capabilities of your device to connect
- Go Huskies — Pick up UW sports news, schedules and up-to-the-minute scores
- Events — Check out listings from the UW events calendar
- Videos — Get UW video content right to your device
- Library — Start you research on the go, find hours, locations and more
- IT Connect - Get up-to-date information and answers to your technology questions
The World Allergy Organization (WAO) is an international umbrella organization whose members consist of 95 regional and national allergology and clinical immunology societies from around the world. By collaborating with member societies, WAO provides direct educational outreach programs, symposia and lectureships to members in nearly 100 countries around the globe.
- More than 250 Questions targeted for Class C drivers
- Specially designed test to prepare you for the actual Wisconsin DMV permit test
- Questions are strikingly similar
- Both text and sign practice questions
Use this app to help you pass the Wisconsin DMV Permit Test!
This Free App makes you an expert on everything you need to pass including:
- All Wisconsin Driving Rules & Regulations
- Wisconsin Road Rules
- Wisconsin Road Signs
- Best Driving Practice in Wisconsin
Our Wisconsin Motorists Handbook App provides you the freedom to study any place or time that works best for you. This Handbook App is extremely user-friendly and offers the quickest way to pass your Wisconsin permit and driving exams. The App is ideal for either new drivers seeking their first license, or current drivers looking to transfer from another state.
"Oneida Language" is a Android smartphone/tablet mobile device language application that contains common Oneida phrases. At a touch of a finger, you can easily find Oneida phrases by searching the English word counterpart. All the Oneida language phrases and sound files were acquired by actual Oneida tribal members. As a result, all Oneida data that is provided in this application are authentic and commonly used by the Oneida people.
-Search by All Phrases
-Search by Phrase Type
As a user friendly option, the "Oneida Language" application provides sound files and the traditional Oneida written spelling of each phrase. The sound files are provided to allow the user to hear each Oneida phrase being spoken. The Oneida written phrases are provided to allow the user to see the traditional spelling of each Oneida phrase.
The goal of "Oneida Language" is to provide correct, accurate and commonly spoken Oneida phrases to everyone interested in learning and preserving the Oneida language. This application is the perfect educational learning tool for anyone interested in learning the traditional language of the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin.
With the Varsity app, you can immediately flip through each issue's exclusive content -- or download the entire magazine to your device for viewing even when you're offline.
Each issue brings you:
• Exclusive insight from insider Mike Lucas
• Thoughts from Director of Athletics Barry Alvarez
• Commentary from the Voice of the Badgers, Matt Lepay
• Exclusive photos, features and videos
• Inside access to all 23 teams at Wisconsin