Use the University of Washington mobile suite of apps to find contact information for people at UW, find your way across campus, check out courses and keep tabs on sports scores as they are updated.
Directory: Look up UW faculty, staff and students, store contacts with a few taps, and use the e-mail or phone capabilities of your device to connect.
Athletics: Pick up UW sports news, schedules and up-to-the-minute scores.
Map: Search for UW buildings, find them on the map and see your relative location, and zoom or pan across the map using the multi-touch interface.
Courses: Pull course descriptions, times and locations from the UW course catalog, and tap to map the location or contact the professor.
Videos: Get UW video content right to your device.
News: See all UW's news feeds consolidated in one place.
Events: Check out listings from the UW Calendar.
Images: Get access to UW wallpaper and download them to your phone or iPod touch.
Library: Find library resources including location and call number, and even see current availability.
InfoTech: Infotech offers the latest news about information technology at the UW, including events, new software, and new projects. Plus, it gives quick access to IT help.
Per problemi o suggerimenti invia una mail a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Se sei iscritto alla Sapienza con Infostud Mobile puoi:
- visualizzare i tuoi dati personali
- prenotare gli esami
- verificare gli esami sostenuti e le prenotazioni attive
- visualizzare le statistiche
- richiedere supporto via mail, facebook o twitter
Usare l’applicazione è semplice:
- inserisci username e password Infostud
- scegli una funzione
L’applicazione prevede quattro opzioni:
Qui puoi visualizzare le informazioni anagrafiche, i tuoi dati e l'ultima dichiarazione Isee.
2. Esami (Visualizza gli esami)
In questa sezione puoi visualizzare gli esami sostenuti, suddivisi in:
- "non certificati"(per "non certificati" si intendono gli esami registrati sul sistema ma non ancora certificati dalla segreteria amministrativa).
Per ogni esame è possibile visualizzare dettagli aggiuntivi.
3. Esami prenotati (Visualizza le prenotazioni)
Qui puoi trovare tutte le prenotazioni già effettuate.
Cliccando ciascun esame prenotato, puoi scaricare la ricevuta di prenotazione in formato pdf.
Se (l’appello non è chiuso?) è possibile cancellare la prenotazione.
4. Ricerca (Prenota gli esami)
In questa schermata puoi ricercare gli appelli attivi e prenotarti agli esami.
Se il tuo device è predisposto, la data dell’appello sarà segnalata sul calendario.
Oltre al calcolo della media qui potrai visualizzare statistiche sulla tua carriera
6. Supporto Email
Qui puoi richiedere supporto via mail all'assistenza infostud
Da qui potrai andare direttamente alla pagina facebook dell'applicazione
Da qui potrai andare direttamente alla pagina twitter di infostud
L’applicazione Infostud Mobile per Android è stata sviluppata dagli studenti Emanuele Borzi Vincenzo Deriu e Francesco Nobilia, in collaborazione con Infosapienza.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your Android device.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download.
To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
• Find upcoming events in your area and add them to your calendar.
• Easily track your member benefits and discounts.
• Get alerts for Membergrams, featuring exclusive member opportunities and events.
• Use your electronic member card to redeem your member benefits.
• Stay informed on how your membership helps support the UW and higher education in the state of Washington.
• Find out what Dawgs are up to all over the globe through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Your card, your benefits, at your fingertips.
Asimismo, podrá acceder al campus virtual para ingresar al listado de cursos matriculados, modificar su perfil de alumno, ver el perfil del docente del curso mediante la integración a web docente, acceder a sus aulas virtuales, verificar sus horarios y revisar su cronograma de exámenes. Además, tendrá la opción de utilizar geolocalización y realidad aumentada, para ubicar sus facultades, institutos, oficinas y otros departamentos que conforman la USMP, todo esto desde su smartphone o tablet en Android.
A truly Sheridan cooperative effort, the apps have been a combined effort of many parts of the Sheridan Community including: Faculty of Applied Arts and Design, Faculty of Applied Science and Technology, Sheridan's Information Technology department, Sheridan Marketing Services and several talented Sheridan graduates. We will continue to develop, expand and improve the apps. If you would like to send us your suggestions, please submit your message via the Feedback app. We welcome your ideas.
Check how many people are in line at each coffee shop. This unique application displays a real-time cartoon image of the line-up at each coffee shop. The store fronts and characters are hand drawn by Sheridan grads. View information about each coffee shop such as store hours as well as information about each artist. Click the Refresh button to update the line count and look for the characters to change dynamically. Can you find the Bruin Bear?
Find your way around campus. Select a campus and click on a specific building to view the floor maps.
Use the Search Button to find specific rooms, or search by category or keyword to find classrooms, meetings rooms, food and other services on campus. The room will be pinpointed on the campus and floor maps under the destination tab.
Use the Compass Button to activate the "Where am I" feature. Your current location will be pinpointed on the map and periodically updated as you walk. Use this feature to help navigate from your current location to your destination.
Added feature on IOS devices: on the city map, get turn-by-turn spoken directions from your current location to any campus.
Access Sheridan's new on-line Learning and Teaching Environment (SLATE2).
Note: access to SLATE1 is not supported in this app as SLATE1 will be retired in the near future.
Read and join the discussion as Dr. Jeff Zabudsky shares his views on postsecondary education in Ontario.
IN THE NEWS
Read recent stories about Sheridan in the news.
Read about upcoming events at Sheridan.
Read information from the Office of the Registrar about MyAcademics, MyFinances, MyTimetable and MyPathways. Check this site often for important information about term start, fees, OSAP, timetables etc....
Tell us what you think of the mobile apps. Submit your comments or complaints as well as suggestions for future apps. If you have an iOS or Android phone that does not work well with Sheridan Mobile, let us know. We welcome your ideas and feedback.
Quick access to Sheridan emergency and non-emergency phone numbers and email addresses.
- Course ratings and reviews
- Your class and exam schedule
- What your friends are taking
- Class sections and enrollment info
- Share a profile or course using NFC
To export your schedule from Quest, first create an account at https://uwflow.com
- Offline caching
- Push notifications for class seat openings
- Notifications for exams
This Android app is open-sourced: https://github.com/UWFlow/flow-android
This was developed by Jasper Fung, David Hu, Wentao Ji, and Chinmay Raval for their CS 446 class.
No longer will you need to lug around the extra weight of a paperback MCI. Use MCI Mobile to study, review, or browse any MCI anywhere, anytime. Simply, download available MCIs from the MCI course catalog to your mobile phone’s SD card.
Once downloaded, you can access the MCI from your phone's MCI Library to review and study.
The Distance Learning and Technologies Department (DLTD) of the Marine Corps Institute (MCI) maintains this application to provide distance education courses to individual Marines. Such courses may be subject to amendment and updating without notice.
The courses contained in this application are for study purposes only, and do not allow or give permission to the individual Marine to enroll or take a FINAL EXAM. To take the FINAL EXAM, Marines must officially register for a course using MCI Online (www.mci.usmc.mil).
In no event will MCI be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this application.
Every effort is made to keep the application up and running smoothly. However, MCI takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the application being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Özel Mesajlarınız için Bildirimler
- Özel Mesaj gönderme ve alma
- Konu açma ve mesaj gönderme
- Üye profillerini görüntüleyebilme
- Üyeliğinize her yerden mobil erişim
Forumumuzdaki Ana Başlıklar
Otomatik Kumanda Programları
Akıllı Bina Otomasyonu
Sensörler & Algılayıcılar
Bulanık Mantık (Fuzzy Logic)
Akıllı Röleler - Program & Dökümanlar
Allen Bradley (Rockwell) PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
CodeSys Yazılım - Program & Dökümanlar
Delta PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Fatek PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Ladder Türk & Op Türk PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
LG PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Mitsubishi PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Omron PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Panasonic (Nais) PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Schneider PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Siemens PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Toshiba, Hitachi, Enda, Fuji, Idec, Vipa ve Diğer PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Mikrodev PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Hareket ve Servo Kontrol Sistemleri
Topraklama & Yıldırımdan Korunma
Kablolar ve Enerji Taşıma Sistemleri
UPS & Jeneratörler
Yenilenebilir ve Yenilenemez Enerji Kaynakları
Güç Kalitesi, Enerji Verimliliği ve Harmonikler
Elektrikli Ev Aletleri
Elektrikli Ev Aletleri Genel
Görüntü ve Ses Sistemleri
Küçük Ev Aletleri
Elektronik Devre Şemaları
Pic Programlama Programları
Otomotiv Elektrik ve Elektroniği
Tıp Elektroniği - Biyomedikal
Ses Devre Şemaları
Otomatik Kumanda Programları
Cad & Cam Programları
Elektronik Cad & Cam Programları
Elektrik Cad & Cam Programları
Mekanik Cad & Cam Programları
Cnc & Torna
ArtSoft Mach Serisi
Hidrolik & Pnömatik
Bilgisayar Yazılım Donanım Program
PC Hardware [Donanım]
Unix & Linux İşletim Sistemi
Windows İşletim Sistemi
Ürün Katalogları, Fiyat Listeleri ve Kullanım Kılavuzları
Kablolar ve Kablo Aksesuarları
Güvenlik Sistemleri ve Elektronik
Genel Motor Sürücüleri
PLC, Akıllı Röleler
Reaktif Güç Kontrol Röleleri
Sensör, Switch, Röleler
Ölçme, Kalibrasyon,Test Cihazları ve El Aletleri
Elektronik Kitap (E- Kitap )
MEGEP Dökümanları (Güncel)
Mesleki Makaleler, Yazılar & Teknik Tablolar
Yönetmelikler & Şartnameler
Eğitim ve Öğretim Bölümü
Mesleki Tartışma Alanı
Fuarlar, Kurslar, Seminerler ve Organizasyonlar
Ödüllü Proje Yarışmaları ve Etkinlikler
Key Features Include:
-Schedule - Students--view scheduled courses in day or term view. View contact information on instructor, and connect with classmates with the course roster. Get walking directions to your building using the built in campus map! Faculty--view courses being taught by day and term and view student roster.
-Grades - Check your midterm and final grades.
-Holds - View any holds on your student account.
-Library - Search for Books in the Houston Cole Library.
-Student/Faculty Directory - Find contact information for JSU faculty and students.
-Department Directory - Find location and contact information for JSU Departments and Offices.
-Campus Map - Detailed map of campus with building locations, driving/walking directions.
-Campus Dining Menus - See what is being served at Campus Dining Locations.
-Emergency Numbers - Quick access to phone numbers for University Police, Jacksonville Fire Department, etc.
-News - Stay informed on the latest news from JSU.
-Events - View upcoming events, filter by category, add to device personal calendar.
-Social Media - Links to JSU's social media outlets.
-Athletics - All the latest information on your favorite Jacksonville State Athletic teams.
-Gamecock Express Schedule - Route and Schedule information for the Gamecock Express transit system.
-GEM - Access to Gamecock Enterprise Messaging (GEM) E-Mail.
- Look for food within and around the campus
- Find the routes to the place
- Search for academic and administrative staff
- Export to local address book
- Look for directions to different offices and venues
- Search for library resources
- Bookmark resources to track availability
- Download class schedule from AIMS for offline viewing
- Export schedule to device’s calendar
- Install official and community apps by CityU
- Watching the latest events happening in CityU
- Explore CityU through the angles of our student photographers
- 1-tap dial to ask for help in case of emergency
More features will be released in the future, feedbacks and feature suggestions are welcome at http://go.cityu.hk/mobilefeedback
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
Future modules to include:
Bus: Find when will the next School Bus arrive/leave the campus.
Library: Access to all library online resources from the palm of your hand.
Sports: KCC Wave and sports related news and schedules.