- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll add it to a future build.
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
Diabetes Diary (Glucose Tracker) app is useful to diabetics who needs be on the diet and wants to take control of diabetes by keeping the electronic diary of diabetes.
Diabetes Diary will help you in the permanent monitoring by collecting:
- Blood-glucose level,
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Carbs (Food)
- Meals (with easy-to-use food calculator)
- Activities info (using tags feature)
Diabetes Diary provide multu-user data recording, you can switch between users easly.
Apart from the measurement of the glucose (using mg/dL or mmol/L) diary has a possibility of writing down results of Hb1ac test. The electronic Diabetes Diary contains the calculator of your food intakes nutritions (with Bread Units and Protein-Fats Rate) with food products database, so you do not have to remember what is the nutritional value of every product. You can add new products to the database by yourself
Using it, you can calculate how big insulin dose should take.
Diary for diabetics allows you to see glucose level measurements in the graph and to export and import the backup copy of data (CSV files). You can send results to your doctor or your family and friends.
This application can helps you, but you should always comply to your doctors recommendations. If you want to use food - insuline dose calculator - you are doing it at your own risk! You shoud check calculations in your traditional way. If you find any issue - please contact us - we will fix it.
Before upgrading to a new version we recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the menu button in the History list view.
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
Diabetes Control Pro is a powerful diabetes management app,
You can control of your diabetes by :
- Add data.
- View journals.
- View graphs.
Monitoring a wealth of data:
-Blood glucose (BG) .
-Blood pressure (BP) .
-Medication intakes .
-Statistics of your BG values.
-Supports mg/dL and mmol/L units.
-Supports lbs and kg.
-Weekly Glucose Reading
if you want me to add a new feature cocontact me .
The new version of Health Tracker added tracking for Diabetes to track the glucose and HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin) in the blood. this with tracking the weight and blood pressure measurements, cover the most important health aspects for most people.
Main Features :
- A complete health data tracker, for monitoring your Blood pressure, Glucose, Weight, and body sizes.
- A beautiful, clear, intuitive user interface.
- Easy and fast data entry and edit, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Multiuser, Track you whole family health.
- Easy user switch and management
- A Health Diary allow you can add general notes and add notes to each measurement.
- Export your data to spreadsheet like excel.
- Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor.
- Calculate statistics about your health data.
- Generate beautiful clear charts from your data. You can zoom in and out each chart by multitouch with your fingers.
- Backup and restore.
- Track Weight, Fat, Abdomen, hip, and Waist sizes.
- Display BMI severity textual category when pressing an item on the Diary
- Supports both weight unit systems – lb and kg.
- Track Glucose level, and HbA1c.
- Supports both glucose unit systems – mmol/L, and mg/dL
- Track HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin).
- Supports HbA1c both unit systems – IFCC (mmol/mol) and DCCT
- Paint glucose readings according to its severity in the diary.
* Blood Pressure
- Track Systolic, Diastolic, and Heart pulse rate.
- Paint blood pressure readings according to its severity in the diary.
- you can buy the full version :
Important note: you can use the full version alongside to the free version, and you can transfer the data from the free version to the full version by exporting it and importing to the full version.
───── MAIN FEATURES ─────
• Log Diary for glucose, insulin, injection sites, medications, carbohydrates, notes and time categories.
• Tracking and graphing weight, blood pressure, pulse, HbA1c and physical activities.
• Easy and fast data input for multiple entries at once.
• Allows entry of insulin units in decimals for the insulin pump users.
• Categorized food database with easy portion and quantity selection.
• Curvilinear tracking of the active insulin (Bolus on Board).
• Carbohydrates and insulin dose calculator.
• Extended bolus calculator mode for both multiple day injections and insulin pump users.
• Detailed history graph including insulin activity graphs.
• Detailed statistics charts.
• Sending the statistical report, log entries and the charts via e-mail.
• Easy set reminders according meal time for glucose check and log the entries.
• Analysis of Carbohydrates Ratio and Insulin Sensitivity per hour.
• Synchronization with Dropbox and Google Drive account. Useful for parents of children with diabetes.
• Comma separated Export and Import.
• Import from Medtronic CareLink®, Abbott CoPilot™, LifeScan OneTouch®, Nipro TRUEmanager™, Accu-Chek® and OnTrack exported files.
• Backup and Restore of the entries database.
• Supports both international (mmo/L) and US (mg/dL) glucose units.
• Supports grams, bread units, 10g and 15g exchanges for carbohydrates units.
• Widget on the device main screen.
────── LANGUAGES ──────
• Bulgarian (Български)
• Russian (Русский)
• Polish (Polski)
• German (Deutsch)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil)
• Korean (한국어)
• French (Français)
• Turkish (Türkçe)
• Italian (Italiano)
• Spanish (Español)
• Dutch (Dutch)
─────── CREDITS ───────
Many thanks to:
• mamaZosi (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Polish language, Dual-Wave bolus algorithm information and all the suggestions and help.
• Adam Gasz - translation in Spanish language.
• Frank Kirschner - translation in German language, all the testing and all the suggestions and help.
• Uwe Heilmann - food list translation in German language.
• Mauricio Klajnberg - translation in Brazilian Portuguese language.
• Sung Lee - translation in Korean language.
• somyeong's mom - translation in Korean language.
• Alexandr Dykun (email@example.com) - translation in Russian language.
• Mark Collins - translation in French language.
• Aytaç Dangır (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Turkish language.
• Lorenzo Barsacchi (email@example.com) - translation in Italian language.
• Joey Daniëls (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Dutch language.
If you want to help translating this application in other languages, please contact me at the provided email address
‼ PLEASE, READ:
The information and the statistical data provided by this application is only to help you to see how the diabetes treatment affects your overall condition. All decisions about the diabetes compensation must be taken after consulting with your endocrinologist.
diary log book journal blood sugar activity chart peak times active IOB BOB dose calculator dual-wave square-wave bolus carbohydrates pump data analysis ratio sensitivity reminders alarms email reports ontrack import export HbA1c pressure pulse weight exercise
Our affordable and scalable solution allows children or parents of those with diabetes to provide more helpful care by checking their blood sugar levels remotely.
Requires LifeScan OneTouch Select meter and meter USB data cable. (See below)
- Plug & Play functionality for your blood glucose meter
- Automatic data download of new test data from your device
- Displays the data in text form
- Data redundancy checks
- Exports to CSV file (in downloads folder)
Not a designed for diabetes diagnosis. This applications is a digital data logbook only.
Export currently overwrites the previously exported file. Rename the exported file, if you want to keep it, before exporting again.
- Johnson & Johnson Lifescan OneTouch Select - a blood glucose monitoring device for people with diabetes. It is popular world wide, because it is small, cheap and fast.
- Requires a Lifescan USB data cable (or compatible), visit LifeScan or buy online via Amazon (www.infometers.com/store)
- Requires an OTG micro USB to USB dongle, visit www.infometers.com/store for more info about purchasing online.
Problems & Questions & Suggestions:
Please email us at: email@example.com
Actionable health data can reduce mistakes in patient’s treatment thus reducing emergency room visits, resulting in lower costs and better patient outcomes. We help people with diabetes track their blood sugar levels, and relate the information to those who care for them- including family, caregivers and doctors. Our solution works with glucose meters millions of diabetes patients use today. Our software allows patients to quickly download blood sugar level data from their personal medical meters to their mobile phone. If you want to enable meter connectivity for your patients or in inside your service visit infometers.com or reach out firstname.lastname@example.org. We have an easy to use solution for our partners.
Key features include:
• A Simple and easy to use interface lets you quickly add new entries.
• A complete data tracker, for keeping various items, such as: carbohydrates, insulin, blood glucose, HbA1c, weight and blood pressure.
• Enter data in a greater detail.
• Annotate entry with a time category, such as: breakfast, lunch, dinner, after dinner, before sleep and so on.
• Annotate entry with a custom insulin type.
• Annotate entry with a custom time.
• Annotate entry with a custom date.
• A detailed journal with you whole information in a greater detail.
• A variety of detailed graphs, such as: insulin, blood glucose, HbA1c, weight and blood pressure graphs.
• Supports mg/dL and mmol/L units.
• Supports lbs and kg units.
Already a fan?
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diabetical/117021865123758
FOLLOW US: https://twitter.com/app_diabetical
VISIT US: http://diabetic.al/
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
Version 1.0.1 has been released.
The Help page has been updated with preliminary information.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any problems so I can understand the issues and resolve them.
More from developer
In order to make it easier for the municipality to handle your messages, we recommend that you make sure that all sent messages are constructive and relevant and the given contact data is correct and true.
Administrator of the application has the right to delete messages that are irrelevant. Administrator may block usage of the application in a phone that has been used to violate the good practice.