* food (database includes 100,000 foods)
With multi-device add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
* Chart glucose trends
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Use as a carb counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Log and track blood glucose, food, exercise, insulin, and medications
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
The Track3 Diabetes Tracker App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
•It is a web-based software & service created by ConstantMD.com. It is a personal health and medical care account connected to robust software that manages the health and medical care of individuals and families. Our dream is to create a personal health and medical care account like this for every individual of this world. That will solve many problems related to health and medical care. Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD App is free for anyone.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD allows you to securely communicate day-to-day health data such as blood pressure, blood sugar, compliance with medication, etc. to physicians and family members. Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD helps users to analyze and store day-to-day health information.
•Individual patients and families
•Health insurance companies
Features and benefits:
•Helps to manage chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, congestive heart failure, etc.
•Decreases health care cost.
•Improves the quality of health care.
•Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
•Stores medical records in a secure, web-based, HIPAA-compliant server which can be accessed from anywhere by the patient.
•Users can give secure access to physicians and family members from anywhere.
•Allows users to manage the health and medical care of their parents or grandparents from remote location.
•Very easy to use.
•Access available from any computer and mobile device with internet connection.
•HIPAA-compliant and very secure. Please see the security features.
•Some features are available only from desktop, laptop and tablet PC. Some other features are only available in paid subscription.
Visit ConstantMD.com to signup for a free patient account and start using this free app.
Added support to allow for mmol/l Blood Sugar Readings. D e-mailed me on this issue on 2-11-2011. I replied with I will put it on the list of things to do. Five days to put out a software update is not bad. I am sorry it took so long. I hope to add some pill tracking capabilities soon.
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. I WANT THIS TO BE A GREAT PROGRAM! If you have any ideas. Please E-mail me. I will do my best to get them done. Please be patient.
Welcome to the Diabetes Tracker.
Are you tired of having to write down your Blood Sugar test results? Would you like a way to get ride of the pen and pencil? Well try Diabetes Tracker. We take the K.I.S.S. approach.
Do you have a sliding scale, fixed scale, baselines or a carb ratio to keep track of? Would you like one place to help you calculate how much insulin you take? Diabetes tracker is here to help with all of that.
If you want to track how much insulin you use or how much your blood sugar averages are, then Diabetes tracker is here to help you.
Good luck with your blood sugars and have a fun filled life. Please remember the numbers provided by the doctor are guidelines that should be followed with caution and forethought. My estimates are the same guidelines. Please take care of your self and have a long and happy life with your family. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me.
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
•Personal medication schedule
•Elder / senior care
•Pill reminders and alerts when it's time to take your medications
•Log the pills you took
•Call your pharmacy to refill prescriptions
•Keep a list of your medications for your doctor
•Email a list of your medications to your doctor
•As Needed (Not Scheduled) medications
•Pre-configured pill and drug information
•Simple and easy to use
•Reliable alarm function
•Alarms grouped by time which reduces total number of alarms
•Low battery usage
•Set multiple daily alarms and doses
•Automatic refill reminders
SUPPORT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features in detail:
- Scheduled Medication Doses Status Dashboard
Dashboard displays current status of all medication doses for a current day at a glance! Med doses are grouped around the most commonly used administration times: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,and Bed. Pending med doses are marked Green. Past due doses are marked Red. Dashboard automatically shows meds for current time period.
- Streamlined Prescription Data Entry using Intelligent In-Built Formulary
Simply select a medication with best matching name, strength, form, dose and frequency specified in your prescription from the list of suggested medications and the app will set all required fields for you. Formulary contains 150 top brand/generic drugs and is regularly updated.
- Reliable Alarms/Alerts and Persistent Notifications
Alarms remind of scheduled doses. Efficient scheduling saves battery. Alarms are automatically rescheduled after restart. Notifications in the status bar visually remind of and identify scheduled medication doses. Users can select them to Take/Skip a dose. Notifications expire and will not carry over to the next day to prevent dangerous overdoses.
- Postpone Alarms and Notifications
Ability to snooze/postpone alarms and notifications by a selectable time period.
- Multiple Medication Forms/Types
Rx Pal Plus supports tracking medications using Tablets, Capsules, Puffs, and Units for Insulin Injections.
- Flexible Scheduling
Most commonly used dosing schedules such as Daily and Weekly are supported. Taking Medications As Needed(PRN) is supported and useful for pain medications. Meds can be set as Active or Inactive. This allows users to make certain meds inactive if its prescription has expired. Making medication Inactive stops alarms and notifications.
- Managing Prescriptions
RX Pal Plus records your RX number in order to help you track multiple prescriptions for different and same medications. The prescription expiration tracking is coming soon!
- Track Pharmacy Information
App allows to link Pharmacy contact information in your device to medications. If you need a refill or new prescription, tapp on a Call button.
- Inventory and Refills Tracking, plus Medication Day Supply Calculations
App keeps track of the remaining quantity for each medication in the Tablet & Capsule form. When quantity is low, a med is marked Red. Day Supply is calculated to give an early notice of how many days the current quantity of medication will last for. The app also tracks the number of refills remaining.
- Medication History/Logs
App tracks and records date/time of doses you take or skip. Log records can be modified in order to add Notes or change status. Log records can be emailed at any time!
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
───── MAIN FEATURES ─────
• Log Diary for glucose, insulin, medications, carbohydrates, notes and time categories.
• Tracking and graphing weight, blood pressure, pulse, HbA1c and physical activities.
• Easy and fast data input for multiple entries at once.
• Allows entry of insulin units in decimals for the insulin pump users.
• Categorized food database with easy portion and quantity selection.
• Curvilinear tracking of the active insulin (Bolus on Board).
• Carbohydrates and insulin dose calculator.
• Extended bolus calculator mode for both multiple day injections and insulin pump users.
• Detailed history graph including insulin activity graphs.
• Detailed statistics charts.
• Sending the statistical report, log entries and the charts via e-mail.
• Easy set reminders according meal time for glucose check and log the entries.
• Analysis of Carbohydrates Ratio and Insulin Sensitivity per hour.
• Synchronization with Dropbox and Google Drive account. Useful for parents of children with diabetes.
• Comma separated Export and Import.
• Import from Medtronic CareLink® exported file for insulin pump users.
• Import from OnTrack Diabetes exported file.
• Backup and Restore of the entries database.
• Supports both international (mmo/L) and US (mg/dL) glucose units.
• Supports grams, bread units, 10g and 15g exchanges for carbohydrates units.
• Widget on the device main screen.
────── LANGUAGES ──────
• Bulgarian (Български)
• Russian (Русский)
• Polish (Polski)
• German (Deutsch)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil)
• Korean (한국어)
• French (Français)
• Turkish (Türkçe)
• Italian (Italiano)
• Spanish (Español)
─────── CREDITS ───────
Many thanks to:
• mamaZosi (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Polish language, Dual-Wave bolus algorithm information and all the suggestions and help.
• Adam Gasz - translation in Spanish language.
• Frank Kirschner - translation in German language, all the testing and all the suggestions and help.
• Uwe Heilmann - food list translation in German language.
• Mauricio Klajnberg - translation in Brazilian Portuguese language.
• Sung Lee - translation in Korean language.
• somyeong's mom - translation in Korean language.
• Alexandr Dykun (email@example.com) - translation in Russian language.
• Mark Collins - translation in French language.
• Aytaç Dangır (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Turkish language.
• Lorenzo Barsacchi (email@example.com) - translation in Italian language.
If you want to help translating this application in other languages, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
‼ PLEASE, READ:
The information and the statistical data provided by My Diabetes application is only to help you to see how the diabetes treatment affects your overall condition. All decisions about the diabetes compensation must be taken after consulting with your endocrinologist.
diabetes diary log book journal blood sugar glucose insulin activity chart peak times active IOB BOB dose calculator dual-wave square-wave bolus carbohydrates pump data analysis ratio sensitivity reminders alarms email reports ontrack import export HbA1c pressure pulse weight exercise
★ All the important features of OnTrack Diabetes are fully supported and more
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data form creation:
just click new form and pick a category
★ The form adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and suggests it!
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly now with icons
★ Calculator at hand, support for operators in entry fields, like: 1/3+5*6.4-6
★ Easy to try: Import your data from OnTrack Diabetes backup
★ Zoomable and scrollable Android graph with fully customizable multiple graph series and data edit
★ Notification system with notifications timeline view that works even after reboot
★ Define quantities yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data automatic conversion is done on the graph
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your graph as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Customizable font size
★ No data entered is lost, you can always get back to the draft form even after sudden reboot
★ On any screen just press the menu button for context sensitive help
Please rate it if you like it, to help development!!!.
Keywords: diabetes mellitus, diabetes, diabetes app, diabetes type 1, diabetes type 2, diabetes management software, diabetes control, blood sugar, insulin pump, HbA1c, diabetes care, diabetes log,diabetes logs,diabetes sugar tracker, diabetes track, diet, diabetes sugar log
When you open the app you will need to enter your personal details.
Enter personal information and choose imperial or metric for measurements.
A new month log header record will be created. At the beginning of each month this happen automatically and the new month will be active. If you need to enter details into the previous month you need to activate the month from the PREVIOUS MONTHS option.
You will have to change it back to the current month if you don't restart the app.
The date and time on the phone/pad are important for this reason... you should also QUIT the app also after entering data as this runs these start up settings.
Click date and time to set.
The Carbs field is calculated... click ADD to enter foods.
If you have favourite foods added you can enter the description or part description and click FIND.
If not in favourites enter "carbs/oz" and "oz" i.e. portion size. CALC calculates total carbs.. carbs/oz X oz.
ADD will add the food in the top field to favourite foods.
Click date and time to set.
Select the medication from the upper list (if your prescription is entered)
The two fields, Medication and Dose are next to the TAKEN button. These come from the prespcription.
Enter once and click ADD MEDICATION to add to your prescription list.
Click date and time to set.
Enter fields... BMI will be calculated from Height in personal details and weight.
Click date and time to set.
In all screens the click on the list will add the selected to fields or give options to edit or delete the line.
Select the month from the list, then click print.
After printing the file is saved on your SD card as 20129log.csv for september 2012... 201210log.csv for october etc. This is configured to open as columns in Excel... it can be eMailed to your consultant or copied to a PC, USB etc.
Select previous months data to edit the log.
Backing up your data…
All data files are saved as *.txt files stored in the folder diabeteslog on your sd card. You can open these files and view... the folder can be copied to your PC for a backup.
Data created in this application, by transfer to a PC, can also be a table or graph using Excel.
This app allows you to view all information on one screen, and to be able to see at a glance and the amount of blood glucose and insulin.
This app supports decimal values of insulin (2.5, 3.5, etc).
- Blood glucose levels before breakfast, after breakfast, before lunch, after lunch, before dinner, after dinner and before bedtime, you can record seven times a day.
- Insulin, medication records are at breakfast, at lunch, dinner and before bedtime, you can record four times a day.
- You can also record the weight.
- You can enter notes for up to 50 characters. You can write about the content of the diet and exercise and the implementation.
- Enter the numeric keypad can be easier.
- On one screen, the latest measurement and evaluation, chart, list all of the data is displayed.
- The input data can be exported to a CSV file.
- You can import and re-import the exported data.
- Up to chart allows you to view one year.
- Blood glucose data to a chart display can be specified.
How to use
- Press the Enter button to select the item you want to enter the menu, and enter the time and value. That's it.
- If you select a button to display the measurement time display, you can specify the data to the chart display.
- Tap to display the data in lists, the white line drawn on the graph at the appropriate date.
- Tap and long lists of data, you can delete the data.
- Press to delete all data, press the Menu button, you can initialize the data.
- Press the menu button and press export, the data in CSV format (Comma Separated Values) is stored on the SD card. CSV files can be edited in Excel and copied to the PC.
- The export destination, "sdcard / DIABETESLITE / PXXXXXXXX.csv" is.
- Where to find files on import, export destination is the same. (Sdcard / DIABETESLITE /)
dbees.com application has been created for people like you – despite having the same disease, each person is different, therefore, the designed solution is fully flexible and adapt to the needs of even the most demanding of diabetics.
Especially for you the system will select the applicable activities and types of tests .
After determining all necessary parameters, you will be able to simply supplement the planned activities in accordance with the defined scheme of your day.
Using the service and application is completely FREE.
- Supported diabetes types: type 1, type 2, LADA, gestational diabetes, secondary
- Supported treatment: insulin, pills, insulin pump, diet and mix
- Alarms and reminders
- The input of the necessary data is very easy and will not take you longer than few seconds
- All the data registered on your mobile phone is transferred to and updated on your online account
- Through this account your data can be easily accessed and analysed with graphs
- In addition to registering the glycemic values, a record of medicines taken and meals eaten can be recorded along with many other activities
- What’s more, using the secure connection, you can make your records available to your doctor
- Supported languages: English, French, Spain, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch
dbees.com - diabetes under control!
Keywords: diabetes mellitus, diabetes, diabetes app, diabetes type 1, diabetes type 2, diabetes management software, diabetes control, blood sugar, insulin pump, HbA1c, bolus calc, diabetes care, diabetes log, diabetes track, hypertension, diet, glycemia,
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with Diabetes Connect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
See your glucose variations over the period of 7-14-30 days. With a target goal you can determine how well you have managed over the period of time and seek advises from your doctor. With an extensive FAQ database, you can learn more about the medication that you are taking and how a good diabetes management can be achieve by healthy eating, regular exercise routine and through lifestyle choices.
Post your screen images on Facebook and by email or share your information with your doctor instantly through ForaCare's advanced TeleHealth solution software.
The app works smoothly with the Diamond Mini and Diamond Voice via Bluetooth connection and iDiamond Blood Glucose Monitoring System to directly connect to an iPhone® or iPod touch®.
Features of the software include:
Note down your activities with each measurement.
Blood glucose results are color coded, with Red for too high, Green for Normal and Yellow for too low.
See your results sorted by time.
Blood glucose management at a glance! Data is displayed in a weekly format, for AC, PC, night and sleep, with the color coding system making it much easier to see the usual ups and downs of blood glucose level during the week.
Data is organized into an interactive trend chart, where you will be able to connect the dots of 4 different measurement modes to see how the blood glucose level have gone up and down at different times of the day.
Understand your weekly lifestyle! See the glucose readings overlaying on one single graph, in past 7, 14 and 30days. Identify activities that lead to extreme glucose levels.
See instantly how insulin dosage, medication, activities and food intake impact your blood glucose levels. The graphs are displayed in a scale of 24-hour period, from midnight to midnight.
This application is information recording and self-monitoring tool only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health and more.
Key features include:
• A Simple and easy to use interface lets you quickly add new entries.
• A complete data tracker, for keeping various items, such as: carbohydrates, insulin, blood glucose, HbA1c, weight and blood pressure.
• Enter data in a greater detail.
• Annotate entry with a time category, such as: breakfast, lunch, dinner, after dinner, before sleep and so on.
• Annotate entry with a custom insulin type.
• Annotate entry with a custom time.
• Annotate entry with a custom date.
• A detailed journal with you whole information in a greater detail.
• A variety of detailed graphs, such as: insulin, blood glucose, HbA1c, weight and blood pressure graphs.
• Supports mg/dL and mmol/L units.
• Supports lbs and kg units.
Already a fan?
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diabetical/117021865123758
FOLLOW US: https://twitter.com/app_diabetical
VISIT US: http://diabetic.al/
More from developer
In order to make it easier for the municipality to handle your messages, we recommend that you make sure that all sent messages are constructive and relevant and the given contact data is correct and true.
Administrator of the application has the right to delete messages that are irrelevant. Administrator may block usage of the application in a phone that has been used to violate the good practice.