Rakendus on kasutatav kõigis Eesti mobiilsideoperaatorite võrkudes.
Käesolev rakendus on www.parkimine.ee edasiarendus nutitelefonidele, lühiajaliste parkimislubade ostmiseks. Parkimine on võimalik Eesti Vabariigi territooriumil, linnade tasulistel aladel ning eraparklates.
Parkimistsoonides, mida ei opereeri AS Ühisteenused saab kasutada SMS parkimist.
PARKIMISE EEST MAKSMINE on eraisikutel võimalik koheselt krediitkaardiga või pangaülekandega kuise perioodi lõpus teenuse pakkuja poolt esitatud arve alusel.
Ettevõttel on võimalik maksta igakuiste arvete alusel.
Nutiparkimine Parkimine.ee annab järgmised eelised mobiilse parkimise kasutamisel:
* asukohapõhine kaardilt otsing;
* parkimise algusaja valik;
* parkimislimiidi fikseerimine;
* ülevaade parkimisajaloost, nii päeva, nädala kui kuu lõikes;
* parkimistsoonide kiirvalik (lähimad parklad, hiljutised parklad);
* erinevad maksemeetodid - krediitkaart, eraisiku krediit, ettevõtte krediit;
* võimaldab välismaalasel kasutada esmakordselt mobiilset parkimist Eesti Vabariigis;
* võimaldab mitme auto parkimist sama-aegselt (näit enda auto ja abikaasa auto);
* mitme parkimistsooni sama-aegne kasutamine (ühes parklas on kehtiv päevapilet, teises parklas on tunnipilet);
* parkimise eest tasumine toimub järgmise kuu alguses arve alusel,va krediitkaardi puhul ja sms-parkimise korral Europarki ja Cityparki eraparklatesse.
* On võimalik parkida kõikidesse nii Ühisteenused AS kui Europark kui ka Citypark poolt opereeritavatesse eraparklatesse.
*1 Parkimistsoonide mitmekülgne valimine - valida saab asukohapõhiselt kaardilt, Teie poolt eelnevalt kasutatud parkimistsoonide seast või pakub süsteem välja Teie asukohale lähimad parkimistsoonid.
*2 Juhul kui parkimise aega ei määrata, pargib süsteem 4 tunniks, andes parkimise peatsest lõppemisest helisignaaliga märku. Samas saate parkimise limiit on fikseerida nii ajas kui rahas.
Free parking application for smartphones
This application is a development of the website www.parkimine.ee for smartphones for purchasing short-term parking permits. Parking is allowed on the territory of the Republic of Estonia, in the paid parking zones in towns and in private parking lots.
The application makes parking easy and you can use the services right away.
Private persons can pay for parking immediately with a credit card or with a bank transfer at the end of the month. Corporate customers can pay according to monthly invoices.
The smart parking environment Parkimine.ee provides the following advantages when using mobile parking:
* search from the map according to location;
* selection of time for the start of parking;
* parking limit can be set;
* overview of parking history by days, weeks or months;
* quick list of parking zones (closest parking lots, parking lots used recently);
* various payment options – credit card, personal credit, corporate credit;
* first ever mobile parking option for foreigners in the Republic of Estonia;
* parking of several cars at once (e.g., your own car and spouse’s car);
* simultaneous use of several parking zones (valid daily card in one parking lot, hourly card in another);
* payment for parking at the beginning of the next month according to invoice, except for credit cards.
* 1 Wide selection of parking zones – you can choose from a location-based map or the parking zones used previously or the system can suggest the parking zones closest to your location.
* 2 If the parking time is not set, the system will park for 4 hours, indicating the approaching end of parking with a voice signal. You can set parking limits with both time and money.
PARGI.EE rakendus töötab üle andmeside ühenduse, kuid osa funktsionaalsusest on dubleeritud SMS'i ja kõnega.
Versiooni 3.2 täiendus - lisatud privaattsoonide kasutamise võimalus. Parklate nimekirjas on uus menüü "Minu tsoonid" kuhu on võimalik lisada parkimistsoone mis ei ole avalikus nimekirjas.
Versiooni 3.3 täiendus - lisatud Stockmanni parklas paberpileti tasumise võimalus, skaneerides pileti ribakoodi või sisestades piletinumbri käsitsi.
Kasutajaliides on selge ning arusaadav, mõeldud kasutamiseks inimesele.
Sul on võimalik salvestada kuni kolme auto number ning viis lemmik parklat. Parklate nimekirjad on tasuta uuendatavad ning hõlmavad kõiki m parkimist võimaldavaid piirkondi üle Eesti.
This is an app that simplifies the use of mobile parking in Estonia. It enables you to save up to 5 favourites and 3 cars. Freely updatable parking lot lists are just one click away. As the mobile parking gathers popularity we are concentrated on keeping the lists up do date and this all free of charge.
I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Estonia is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Estonia , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
KEYWORDS: Estonia, Maps, navi, places, directions, local search, transit, free, offline, map, off, navigation, gps, travel, world, OSM, Openstreetmap, travel, guide, tourism, street, view, country, state, city, address, places, poi
Estonia,Map,Offline Map,parking map,vector map,onboard maps,roads,available offline,mobile map
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in free version)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
• No Hillshading Overlay
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
Stunning white-sand beaches, tropical palms, crystal-clear springs, and tours of mansions and fortresses await on your exploration of one of the United States' top state park systems, Florida State Parks.
Written by Sandra Friend, author of 14 guides to hiking and travel showcasing natural Florida, this comprehensive app provides you compelling reasons to visit Florida's more than 160 state parks, including lush photographic tours of each destination. Within this guide, you'll be able to find parks within proximity to you as well as by specific city, cost, and by categories such as guided tours, historic sites, urban wildernesses, cabin rentals, and child-friendly parks. Call outfitters directly from the app, and review park maps, background details, and trail information via links to the web.
Whether you enjoy camping, scuba diving, backpacking, mountain biking, a guided paddling trip, a tour of an antebellum home, or just a quiet walk on the beach at sunset, Florida State Parks offer an inexpensive and more authentic alternative to Florida's more well-known attractions. Use this app as your guide to make the most of your next Florida vacation - or your next weekend.
★ About the Author ★
Walking the gardens and pathways during her first Florida State Park (Washington Oaks) visit at the age of six, award-winning outdoor and travel writer Sandra Friend is a Floridian with a deep knowledge of the Florida State Parks system. Since 2001, she's written more than a dozen guidebooks to Florida, including titles in the "50 Hikes," "Explorer's Guide," and "5 Star Trails" series. During research for these and other Florida books, plus just the joy of exploring her home state, she has personally visited all but 5 of the parks presented in this guide - and those are on her to-do list. Sandra is a member of the Friends of Florida State Parks, the Florida Trail Association, the Florida Outdoor Writers Association, and the Society of American Travel Writers. She lives in Central Florida.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
With: Germany, France, Spain, Russia, Portugal, Greece, Sweden, Poland and all other european countries linke Netherlands or Slovakia.
100% Offline & FREE Europe Map with POI databae.
App offer 2 kind of maps
- high resolution detailed online map - when connected to wifi
- less detailed map for offline use
Our Europe offline road map (route map) displays roads and transport and natural geographical information. Offline Europe road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and detailed area around the cities.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
App contains database of european cities. Our search engine works with all languages, so you can use international or local name of the city.
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder - serch the map in any language!
- weather forrecast with offline mode
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: police, motels, gas stations, airports)
- News reader with information from most popular newspapers
11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese, thai
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Europe is, by convention, one of the world's seven continents. Comprising the westernmost peninsula of Eurasia, Europe is generally divided from Asia by the watershed divides of the Ural and Caucasus Mountains, the Ural River, the Caspian and Black Seas, and the waterways connecting the Black and Aegean Seas.
Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, the Mediterranean Sea to the south, and the Black Sea and connected waterways to the southeast. Yet the borders of Europe—a concept dating back to classical antiquity—are somewhat arbitrary, as the primarily physiographic term "continent" can incorporate cultural and political elements.
Europe is the world's second-smallest continent by surface area, covering about 10,180,000 square kilometres (3,930,000 sq mi) or 2% of the Earth's surface and about 6.8% of its land area. Of Europe's approximately 50 countries, Russia is by far the largest by both area and population, taking up 40% of the continent (although the country has territory in both Europe and Asia), while Vatican City is the smallest. Europe is the third-most populous continent after Asia and Africa, with a population of 733 million or about 11% of the world's population.
REISI TARGALT rakenduse abil on võimalik registreerida oma reisile minek, s.t. anda välisministeeriumile teada, kuhu ja millal reisitakse. Hädaolukorras saavad Eesti konsulid oma reisi registreerinud inimestega kiiresti ühendust võtta ning jagada infot ja vajadusel abistada.
Reisija meelespea alajaotuses on kirjas näpunäited, kuidas tegutseda õnnetusse sattumisel või dokumentide varastamise korral.
Kontaktide all on kirjas kõikide Eesti esinduste andmed hädaolukorras kontakteerumiseks.
Reisiinfo riigiti alajaotusest saab teavet olukorra kohta sihtriigis, samuti infot selle kohta, milliseid dokumente nõutakse riiki sisenemisel ning muid reisimist puudutavaid soovitusi.
Estonia Offline GPS Navigator is a mobile navigation application with vector OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps. All map data (vector maps) is stored on the phone memory card for offline usage.
Estonia Offline GPS Navigator supports offline routing functionality including turn-by-turn voice guidance.
Estonia Offline car navigation system will display your position on a map (in bird-view mode) from GPS sensor data, and provides precise route calculation, touch screen functionality and supports Points of Interest (POI).
Unlike other navigation systems, City Navigator Maps(c). Estonia Offline GPS Navigator maps are rendered in real time from vector data.
The app is completely offline and works without an internet connection.
Main features of the app:
- FAST, EASY and FULLY OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
- Complete offline functionality (store downloaded vector maps in the phone memory)
- Compact offline HIGH DETAILED 17x ZOOM vector maps
- GPX and navigation tracks support
- Offline search for addresses and places (POIs)
- Offline routing
- Points of Interest, favorites, public transportation stops
- Car, bicycle, and pedestrian modes
- Day/Night view modes
- Lane guidance, speed limit display
- Speed-dependent map zooming
- Map alignment according to compass
- Spoken directions in many languages
City Navigator Maps© contributes to and uses OSM and Wikipedia open source projects (http://www.citynavigatormaps.com).
Keywords: OSM, vector, maps, offline, gps, map, car, navigator, poi, gpx, compass, directions, route, road, way, openstreetmaps
+ 30 days – free!
+ Free interactive service Navitel.Friends
+ Maps with high detail
+ Instant routing
+ Free online services "Navitel.Traffic", Navitel.Friends", Navitel.Events", "Navitel.SMS", "Navitel.Weather", Dynamic POI
+ Automatic maps update (free!)
+ Extensive POI database
+ 3D roads and 3D intersections
+ Easy-to-use types of objects searching
+ Configurable interface
+ Android 2-4.x
Dear users, if you have any problems when you buy the program in Google Play, you can buy it at the company's website in the section “How to Buy” - http://www.navitel.ru/en/buy/
It allows you to super-quickly pay the parking without worrying about mistyping the zone number or your car registration. Essentially, it sends an SMS with your car registration to a dedicated zone number to initiate a parking fee payment (in supported areas).
◊ Press reviews & raves:
• [Bug.hr] http://www.bug.hr/appdana/m-parking/168.aspx
• [Mobil.hr] http://www.mobil.hr/novosti/zanimljivosti/m-parking-jer-placanje-parkinga-nikad-nije-bilo-lakse-4985
◊ Features and benefits:
› Beautiful, yet simple user interface that puts the most important action - quick and accurate parking fee payment - into the spotlight
› Save on costly mistakes by not needing to remember the zone codes or your car registration anymore
› Save yourself from finding a parking meter or needing to carry small change
› Enjoy the super-fast, one-click, direct payment option
› ...or let the app prepare the payment so you can send it from your favorite SMS app
› Start quickly with automatic detection of current location for payment
› 208 countries to choose from
› Numerous fully configured countries with over 170 cities comprising of over 540 detailed zones, ready at the tip of your finger
› Even if your location is not among the many pre-configured ones, you're enabled to easily create your city and zones
› Multi-language support for the whole interface
› Be in control with interaction enhanced with sound, animation and vibration
› Snappy, performance-optimized interface
› Car registration printed on a beautiful license plate
› International car code stickers
› Free updates of content (cities and zones)
› There are absolutely NO ADS to annoy you and eat up your battery and bandwidth
› Enjoy the full functionality with ten complimentary payments and opt to unlock the unlimited version (either buy the unlocker app or buy the key via PayPal)
◊ Languages supported:
◊ Pre-configured locations (*):
• Bosnia and Herzegovina (http://www.dream-of-electric-sheep.com/tag/bosnia-and-herzegovina),
• Bulgaria (http://www.dream-of-electric-sheep.com/tag/bulgaria),
• Croatia (http://www.dream-of-electric-sheep.com/tag/croatia),
• Germany (http://www.dream-of-electric-sheep.com/tag/germany),
• Montenegro (http://www.dream-of-electric-sheep.com/tag/montenegro),
• Serbia (http://www.dream-of-electric-sheep.com/tag/serbia)
(*) Follow the links to see which cities are pre-configured and to track released updates for that country.
◊ Note regarding limitations:
Please find details on the product page, linked below.
◊ Note regarding possible errors:
Please use the dedicated forum and email (listed below) to notify us about bugs. It guarantees quick and focused response and thus quicker resolution. On the other hand, if posted under Ratings, the eventual problem would probably be left unnoticed, leaving you with the problem unsolved.
World Offline Maps offers you the most popular mobile offline GPS navigation application.
High quality Estonia vector map is stored on your mobile device (no data connection required).
- High quality detailed vector map is stored on the phone
- Completely offline, internet is not required
- Full GPS support in offline mode
- 18 languages Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation support
- 36 languages menu translation
- Lane Guidance
- Speed Limits
- Fast offline routing
- POIs search (point of interest such as restaurants, bars, museums, banks etc.)
- Address search (cities, streets and house numbers)
- Car, bike and pedestrian routing modes
- Bookmarks and favorite places support
- Find and Navigate to: Address, Contact, POI, Postal code, GPS coordinates and more
- Share your position with friends (via SMS text message, e-mail or GPS coordinates)
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
- Speed Limit notification
- Compass feature
- Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways etc.
- Avoid Toll Roads
- Pedestrian and bike navigation modes
- Fully customizable navigation screen
- Day/night driving modes
- Map rotation feature
- Several map styles
- Customizable spoken warnings
- Switch languages
- Turn on/off voice guidance
- And many more features...
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
- Hardware Accelerated rendering
- Graphics optimized for tablet & HD devices
KEYWORDS: satellite, navigator, navigation, Estonia, gps, navigation, routing, car, bike, address search
More from developer
* Piletikoode ei pea enam mäletama
* Piletiostude ajalugu
* Hetkel kehtivad piletid
* Hinnad ja tooted http://www.pilet.ee sealhulgas Tallinna ja Tartu transport, Elektriraudtee piletid, loomaaed, botaanikaaed, harrastuspüügiõiguse piletid, Nõmme ujula ja Overalli ID pilet.
Rakenduse kasutamine omal vastutusel, kahtluse korral kuula alati juhendeid ja kontrolli andmete õigsust. Hinnad ja piletivalik võivad ajutiselt erineda http://www.pilet.ee lehel toodust. Kontrolli uuendusi Marketist.
Probleemidest ja muust heast anna julgelt teada kommenteerides või e-maili teel. Igasugune tagasiside teretulnud.
Muudetud lühinumber, nüüd on see 1322*...
Estonian ID ticket purchases now available on Android.
The service should work with Sonera, Elisa, DNA, Saunalahti, Kolumbus, Zeroforty and Tele Finland subscriptions. Read more - http://www.hsl.fi/EN/ticketsandfares/singleticketsanddaytickets/Pages/ticketbymobilephone.aspx
Kertalipun ostaminen Helsingin seudun liikenteessä on nyt vaivattomampaa kuin koskaan! Tilaa A1 - kännykkälippu puhelimellasi parilla napin painalluksella ja käytä säästynyt aika johonkin hyödylliseen. Sovellus lähettää A1 viestin numeroon 16355 puolestasi (viesti on maksullinen, tarkista hinta HSL:stä). Lue lisää - http://www.hsl.fi/FI/liputjahinnat/kertajavuorokausiliput/Sivut/kannykkalippu.aspx