Inforegister NOW! reveals the insight in B2B sales and credit management and helps you to take your next action.
The app is currently only in Estonian but will be soon available in English and Russian as well.
To see NOW! cards, please start following the companies you are interested in on inforegister.ee or inside the NOW! app by clicking "Hakkan jälgima".
NOW! will generate cards and notifies you when there is a change in the followed company that needs your attention (e.g. increase in debts, changes in the board). NOW! doesn’t generate cards about past events, which means, it might take some time until you see the first update.
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM USING INFOREGISTER NOW! APP?
Run a background check on a potential client or a business partner
* With Inforegister NOW! app you can quickly search for a company and check it's Credit score and other data before making a deal or signing a contract. Credit score (Krediidiskoor) shows the likelihood of a company not to fulfill its obligations. High credit score (maximum 1,00) means greater risk and low credit score (minimum 0,00) low risk.
Initiate debt collection of accounts with increased credit risks
* Inforegister NOW! notifies you if a company misses the deadline of submitting annual reports or tax declarations. Furthermore, if tax debts or debts to suppliers increase or there are other alarming signals indicating potential late payments or even defaults of your customers or suppliers, you will be the first to be notified.
Share your findings with colleagues
* Inforegister NOW! allows sharing the notifications with core stakeholders by using your favorite e-channels like e-mail, Facebook and other applications installed to your Android device.
Be the first to call your credit customer when problems occur
* We work fanatically to make sure that important changes in boards and other facets of companies are delivered to you as they occur such that you can discuss solutions, not argue over issues with your customer.
1) Cards, which make you act:
- Company debt changes,
- Annual report submissions,
- Official notices,
- Changes in basic company data,
- VAT registration changes,
- Changes in the board / B-card.
2) Figures to tell the story:
- Company overview: establishment year, status, sector, VAT registration periods, turnover, balance, debts (including tax debts),
- Credit risk score to indicate credit risk class of the company,
- Major memberships to outline major companies and persons you do business with,
- Debt history of a company to filter out seasonal irregularities,
- Official notices to give additional context on liquidations, mergers, and bankruptcies,
- Board member debt history in its current and former companies,
- Alarms on unsubmitted tax declarations, unsubmitted annual reports, ended VAT registrations and official notifications about bankruptcy.
3) Actions, which simplify your life:
- Share a card with your notes via available channels (E-mail, Dropbox, SMS, Facebook, Tweet ...),
- Call to an official phone number of a company.
Install Inforegister NOW! already today and be updated about changes in your clients' and partners' businesses.