This is a simple application used to calculate the LOAN EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) and generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan. LOAN AFFORDABILITY Calculator is provided to calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI. Also, LOAN COMPARISON tool is provided to compare up to 4 set of different values.
E-MAIL Feature: Loan Amortization Chart/Repayment Schedule can be emailed as an EXCEL file.
For any suggestions/feedback of the application, please email to email@example.com
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities/ Mortgage Calculator.
Key Features -
- Create Different Loan Profile using app and view them at any time.
- Calculate EMI with statistics (Montly / Yearly Mode) .
- Share EMI details with clients using SMS/EMAIL.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability .
- App Available for FREE to use .
For Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Its been recommended to set Automatic updates on .
Few features of the Application include:
This calculates Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return.
This displays Amortization of loan amount.
This compares Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return between banks.
Can share data to your friends via Email & Lot more...
If you repay a loan or want to raise a mortgage or a car loan, the application will help you to answer the following important questions:
✔ How much do you overpay to your bank with the interest payments?
✔ What is your monthly loan repayment amount?
✔ How much can you save making an early repayment of your loan or its part?
✔ When will you complete repaying your loan if you make early repayments?
The main application features:
✔ CALCULATION OF ANY TYPE OF LOANS
The application can be used to make calculations for a car loan, a consumer loan and a student’s loan as well as a mortgage.
There is an option to choose among two types of payments for the mortgages: annuity or graduated payments.
✔ CONVENIENT PAYMENT SCHEDULE
You can easily determine holidays in the schedule. You can clarify how much and when you must pay. The schedule can also show you how early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan influence the monthly payment amount.
✔ EARLY REPAYMENTS AND CHANGES IN THE INTEREST RATE
The application lets you take into account all early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan. You will always be aware of the next payment and what it will be if you make a specific early repayment of the loan.
✔ KEEPING RECORDS FOR NUMEROUS LOANS
The application will allow you to store information related to all your loans, upload the one that you need to process and look through the saved loan.
✔ USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE AND ACCURATE CALCULATIONS
The application differs from its peers with a user-friendly, bright and intuitive user interface. The accuracy of its calculations was checked by specialists of the leading banks.
Please send your comments and ideas to email@example.com and we will answer you by all means.
The set of four loan calculators that will help to select the best loan conditions.
***** Monthly Payment Calculator will help to quickly estimate the monthly payment of a loan.
***** Loan Amount Calculator will help to estimate the biggest possible loan amount.
***** Interest Rate Calculator will help to calculate the true interest rate of a loan.
***** Loan Term Calculator will help to select a comfortable loan term.
Moreover, Calculation History stores all calculations made so you can compare conditions and repeat any calculation.
+ No Ads!
+ Enjoy! :)
Equal principal and interest payments, equal principal payments, principal maturity of the installment loan you wish, you can calculate based.
Loan amount, loan term, loan interest repayment method option.
Recurrence by repayments, payments of principal, interest, and the balance can be calculated.
Tells you your monthly payments.
Please use the loan amortization calculator.
If you have any issues with this app please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
-Input in the loan amount, interest rate and the installment period in years
-Screen is kept ON while app is on
-Screen orientation is fixed to portrait
-Option to clear all the fields
* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
For home shoppers:
• Home affordability calculator estimates how much house you can afford.
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates your monthly payment and divides it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance.
• Mortgage rate comparisons show APR, fees, monthly payments and more from hundreds of lenders.
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates based on your location help you lock in a loan on the go.
• Mortgage pre-approval demonstrates your credibility to real estate agents and sellers.
• Rate history makes it easy to come back and compare past rates with current quotes.
• “Call lender” function connects you to top lenders directly through the app.
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time.
• New HARP quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners.
Why Zillow Mortgages?
• Top-notch lenders: Have peace of mind knowing Zillow conducts background checks and curates thousands of ratings and reviews from borrowers.
• Mortgage calculators: Estimate affordability and payments as your financial situation changes. Results are displayed in easy-to-understand charts, so you won’t get lost in the numbers.
• Transparency: Compare quotes and select the best offer based on rates, fees, monthly payment estimates and more.
• Easy and anonymous: Enter a few details about the purchase price, down payment, your income and credit score range to see your personalized options. No personal information required.
This free app contains two main features:
1. Calculate Monthly Payments based on the purchase price of the vehicle (Auto Loan Payment Calculator)
This tool allows the buyer to determine the true total and monthly cost of the vehicle based on the sticker or negotiated price of the car.
* User inputs the car price, sales tax, down payment, trade-in, finance term and interest rate.
* The app calculates and displays the monthly payment, the total interest paid and the total cost of the vehicle.
* User may additionally input dealer fees, plate/registration fees and any other miscellaneous fees (i.e. optional two-year maintenance package) for the calculation.
2. Calculate the Target Purchase Price of the vehicle based on desired monthly payments (Affordability Calculator)
This tool allows the buyer to set the maximum purchase price of the vehicle based on a monthly budget. This is an essential tool to keep you under your budget when negotiating your next car purchase.
* User inputs desired monthly payments along with the sales tax, down payment, trade-in, finance term, interest rate and any other fees.
* The app calculates and displays the purchase price of the vehicle both before and after tax as well as the total cost of the vehicle including interest.
**NOTE: For both tools, the user has the option of choosing whether or not sales tax is applied to dealer fees and/or trade-ins.
**This app calculates payments on 0% interest and gracefully handles erroneous input values.