★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
The app works without a network connection and provides timetables for the following Tallinn public transport:
Application features :
- view information about all public transport routes in Tallinn
- view information about the route stops list
- timetables for each stop
- save favorite routes and stops for quick access
- automatic update of timetables (when network is available)
Теги: tallinn, tallinn transport, tallin, peatus
From here you will find public transport timetables, city map, different services telephone numbers and much more.
Supports different languages (Estonian, Русский, English, Deutsch, Svenska, Suomeksi).
Use for FREE!
Works only with internet connection.
Soon will be available offline version too.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Tallinn Nightclubs (5 sights)
* Tallinn Antique Shops (5 sights)
* Tallinn Museums (8 sights)
* Religious Buildings (9 sights)
* Tallinn Art Galleries (8 sights)
* Tallinn Medieval Old Town (6 sights)
* Old Towers and Gates (6 sights)
* Tallinn's Latin Quarter (6 sights)
* East Tallinn (9 sights)
* Landmarks of Tallinn (6 sights)
* Handicraft Shops (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
- SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
- USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
- COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
- ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
- POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
- GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
- SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
- MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
- NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
- DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
- LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
- FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
- UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
- FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
Tallinn,Estonia,Map,Offline Map,vector map,mobile map,paper map,state,compass,place,nearby,city map,navi,poi,wi-fi,street search,OpenStreetMap,onboard map,map with me,travel guide
Features of CultureWalks guide to Tallinn (Estonia) and Turku (Finland):
* Mini guides for walking tours
* Texts and photos of nearly 150 spots
* Offline maps
* Locations of bus-, tram- and trolley stops (in Tallinn)
* Locations of tourist information offices, churches and museums (in Tallinn)
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Estonian Phrasebook | Eat | Sleep | Buy | Stay Safe | Stay Healthy | Contact | Respect
Estonia: Geography | Climate | Fauna | Regions | History | Economy | Politics | Culture
Maps: Tallinn | Counties | Regions | Rail | Roads
Transport: Get in | Get around | Rail
Attractions: See & Do | Castles | Top 10 | Itinerary | With children
Tallinn: Geography & Climate | History | Get in | Get around | Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Get out | Stay Safe
Tallinn Attractions: Top 10 | See | Do | Museums | Buildings & Structures | Churches | Areas | Buy
Cities & Towns: Haapsalu | Kuressaare | Narva | Narva-Jõesuu | Noarootsi | Pärnu | Rakvere | Tartu | Valga | Viljandi | Setomaa
Villages: Jõhvi | Kaberneeme | Kabli | Käsmu | Laulasmaa | Nõva | Valgeranna | Võsu | Otepää
National Parks: Alam-Pedja Nature Reserve | Karula National Park | Lahemaa National Park | Matsalu National Park | Soomaa National Park | Vilsandi National Park | Lake Peipus | Suur Munamägi | Valaste Waterfall
Islands: Hiiumaa | Muhu | Saaremaa
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
High-detail map of Tallinn, Estonia.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 塔林 - Tallinna, Estland - Ταλίν, Εσθονία - 탈린, 에스 트랜드 - タリン、エストニア - Talinas, Estija - Таллин, Эстония
The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don't need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
This is the mappa map for Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, which lies on the southern coast of the Gulf of Finland.
The eight districts are covered in the Tallinn offline mapp map: Haabersti; Kesklinn (centre); Kristiine; Lasnamäe; Mustamäe; Nõmme; Pirita and Põhja-Tallinn.
The main attractions are in the two old towns (Lower Town and Toompea) which are both easily explored on foot. Eastern districts around Pirita and Kadriorg are also worth visiting and the Estonian Open Air Museum (Eesti Vabaõhumuuseum) in Rocca al Mare, west of the city, preserves aspects of Estonian rural culture and architecture. Visit Toompea – Upper Town, All-linn – Lower Town, Kadriorg and Pirita.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Tallinn, Estonia:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Tallinn now!
If you don't see any activity that you like, create one and others will join you.
Wherever on the planet, this amazing app simply uses your GPS location to spot the best places to visit around. Whether travelling on foot, by bike or by car you never miss a monument. Make your trips and visits cool and easy everywhere with a guided tour, in any country worldwide!
With over 350 000 articles (rated 0-5 stars), it's like having a universal tour guide always in your pocket. Just select any of them to open it on Wikipedia with history, pictures, figures, photos and images. The world heritage will be yours!
You will discover places, monuments and museums everywhere, even next to your home! You will learn the history of your region and of all the places where you go on vacation. Google Maps will show your GPS location and the location of the points of interest easily. World Explorer is the guide you must have for local tourism (short walk, hiking...), long trips abroad, tours and cheap holidays!
Traveling has never been so fun! Download now one of the best Android travel guide...for FREE!
""World Explorer Tour Guide"" is incredible everywhere in the world. Want a travel guide for USA? ""World Explorer Tour Guide"" will guide you in all US states, from Texas to Florida, Illinois or Ohio. Get lost in a US city: from New York to Los Angeles by Chicago, Washington or Houston, just ask to your universal travel guide ! You live in UK, Scotland or Ireland? Discover London, Birmingham, Dublin or Leeds like never before! Any travel to Canada? Just ask your worldwide travel guide for more info about Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! The same in Australia, should you be in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane! A travel to Europe ? From Paris in France to Roma in Italia, or Madrid in Spain, no monument will have any more secrets for you!
On the whole planet: America, Africa, Asia (China or Thailand...), from north to south, ""World Explorer - Travel Guide"" is the ultimate travel guide!
Guide optimized for your phone and TABLET: Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Tab 2, HTC M7, One, Desire, Sony Xperia, Nexus 4 and 7, LG ...
☆ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
☆ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
☆ Kim Komando’s App of the Day and Today’s Pick
☆ The Guardian: Android App of the Week
Get your personal travel itinerary for free with Tripomatic City Guides & Maps. Choose your destination and pick sights and attractions you want to visit, or get inspired by city tours suggested by Tripomatic’s travel experts.
• DAY-BY-DAY TRAVEL PLANNING
- Make your personal travel guide straight from your phone
- Discover great attractions nearby your location
- Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
- Download and print out an amazing PDF guide (available for free on http://www.tripomatic.com)
• ACCOMMODATION BOOKING
- Choose your hotel and book it instantly from the app
• SYNCS ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
- Edit your trip anywhere from any device with a web browser using http://www.tripomatic.com
• BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM MADE MAPS
- Enjoy built-in detailed and walking friendly maps
- Download offline maps (available as in-app purchase)
- Display transport lines in popular destinations
• MULTI-DESTINATION TRIPS
- Supports multi-destination trips
- Easily add sights along the way
• ALL MAJOR DESTINATIONS
- Available for more than 400 destinations worldwide
- Enjoy easier trip planning with trip templates
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
- See your trip visualized in a neat infographic and share it with your friends across all platforms
• CONNECT WITH US
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
- Google+: http://plus.google.com/+Tripomatic/posts
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/tripomatic/
Plan your trip to:
☆ NORTH AMERICA
Albany, Anchorage, Atlanta, Atlantic City, Austin, Bahamas, Baltimore, Boston, Calgary, Cambridge, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Halifax, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, Montreal, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Niagara Falls, Oklahoma City, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Reno, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, Toronto, Tucson, Vancouver, Washington.
☆ SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA
Acapulco, Bogotá, Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Cancún, Cartagena, Cuzco, Havana, La Paz, Lima, Mexico City, Monterrey, Montevideo, Panamá, Quito, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, San Jose, Santiago, Santo Domingo, Sao Paulo.
Amsterdam, Antwerp, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Bruges, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Capri, Copenhagen, Dresden, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Florence, Geneva, Glasgow, Hamburg, Helsinki, Ibiza, Kiev, Kos, Krakow, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madeira, Madrid, Mallorca, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Riga, Rome, Rotterdam, Salzburg, Seville, Sofia, Sicily, St.Petersburg, Stockholm, Tallinn, Valencia, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich.
Abu Dhabi, Bali, Bangkok, Beijing, Beirut, Busan, Calcutta, Dhaka, Dubai, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Jakarta, Jerusalem, Macau, Manila, Mumbai, New Delhi, Osaka, Pattaya, Phnom Penh, Sapporo, Seoul, Shanghai, Siem Reap, Singapore, Taipei, Tbilisi, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Yerevan.
☆ AUSTRALIA AND OCEANIA
Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Fiji, Hawaii, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Wellington.
Addis Ababa, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Mauritius, Mombasa, Nairobi, Pretoria, Réunion, Seychelles, Tenerife, Windhoek, Zanzibar.
...and many more!
Installeeri oma nutitelefoni ekraanile tasuta ikoon, mis viib Sind automaatselt Tpileti veebilehele.
• osta bussipilet mugavalt
• vaata bussiaegu
• kogu bussireiside info ühest kohast
Bussipileti ostmine käib mugavalt otse läbi internetipanga ja eraldi kontot looma ei pea.
Ostetud bussipilet saadetakse Sinu e-posti aadressile või telefoni.
Pileti saad välja printida kodus või bussijaamas olevast printerist.