LiveTeam is a smartphone application that gives a complete overview of every team member’s location on a map. LiveTeam supports custom objects and landmarks on the map, team participant’s recent track (location history) and the ability to communicate with the team directly from the tracking app.
LiveTeam is the first app where real-time location, live chat and voice call are connected seamlessly. Enjoy high levels of team effectiveness in open landscape or urban spaces.
Easy to manage event:
- start a new event (generates code to share)
- join in, in progress event with shared code
- manage data like (name, phone number, destination, objects)
- save and share points of interests (meeting point, car, roads, paths etc.)
- specify data transmition and receiving interval
Exact location of the participants:
- you can see the location of all your team members.
- you can track their movement and see where they are heading.
- view event participants list with additional information (name, and distance from self)
Quick and easy exchange of information between participants:
- speed dial phone calls to participants
- quick text messaging between participants
- share and see action based markers (car, meeting points)
- Google Maps based view: hybrid, a satellite map,
- compass view
- map actions (quick zoom, measuring distances, navigation)
On web portal:
- generate Web Portal login authentication token. Portal provides access to event history enabling user to review past events and draw his own maps.
LiveTeam is available in languages:
English, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Polish, French, Hungarian, Slovenian, Swedish, Portugese and Finnish.
Requirements for a device:
- GPS positioning
- Mobile Internet connection (at least GPRS)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.