Note: KSP Orbit is calibrated based on the planet size and mass for the game "Kerbal Space Program" - it will not calculate orbital mechanics for real planets!
KSP Orbit is not affiliated in any way with "Kerbal Space Program" or Squad, the makers of "Kerbal Space Program".
- All planets and moons are available.
- You can also choose if you want to land or just stay in orbit.
- Possibility to make a return.
- Have the details of DeltaV for each phase of flight.
- Details about the planets.
-Tested on : Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy S3, HTC one X
I'm not affiliated with Squad, or KSP
KSP, Kerbal Space Program and all the planet/moon names are property of Squad.
All planet informations came from official wiki and ksp-fr wiki.
- Extensive details about each planet/moon (swipe between them!)
- Topographical maps
- Biome maps
- Atmospheric graphs
- Mission Planner feature with swipe to delete functionality and click to edit
KSP, Kerbal Space Program and all the planet/moon names are property of Squad. All planetary data and maps are pulled from the official wiki. I am not affiliated with Squad or KSP, and this project is presented completely free, by a fan, for the benefit of the community.
- Allows quick switching between basic and advanced modes of calculation
- Basic is just all numbers, advanced uses the new engines tab to give the most accurate information
- Total mass and fuel is all that's needed in advanced mode
- Can calculate remaining delta-v at any point in flight because it uses the in-flight values for fuel and oxidizer
- Allows you to use any engine in the game and is compatible with mod engines that only use stock fuel (for now)
- NOTE: Jet engines aren't supported due to their variations in thrust
- R.A.P.I.E.R. only calculated in rocket mode
- Display of current engines in the stage, allowing for easy modification of parts
- Should be compatible with most devices
Disclaimer: I cannot promise your ship will work, that's up to you.
- Hopefully none. But I've been wrong in the past.
Please leave a review telling me what I need to do to improve on it. Whether it be functionality, design, or a bug.
Someone sent me two bug reports about a crash. Problem is, I don't know how to replicate it or how it happened. So, this message is mostly directed at this person, and pretty much anyone who finds another crash. Please send the report (very useful) and try to email me the details. Thank you.
Please visit www.fiveforfiveapps.com for more information.
Space Calculator! Why not have a little eye candy while you do your calculations? Space Calculator floats through amazing exotic 3D space scenes and space backgrounds while you punch in those crunchy numbers. This is not a simple Space Wallpaper, but a fully functional calculator with a moving 3D Space Scene in the background. If you enjoy the many Space Wallpaper apps out there, then you're gonna love this app too!
Space Calculator is FREE, but you can use the In-App Upgrade feature to unlock additional 3D Space Scenes / Space Backgrounds and remove those pesky ads. You're gonna love the Space Scenes while you do your calculations.
Space Calculator looks fabulous on HD screen tablets like Google Nexus and Galaxy Tab.
Space Calculator - give it a whirl!
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. The developer assumes no responsibilities for unintended use of this tool. LOIC Responsibly!
Low Orbit Ion Cannon
An unofficial port of the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) software used for flooding packets; Now on mobile! Simply lock on to a target IP and FIRE!
Core, essential protection is absolutely free, just as it was in Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite – but now it has even more security features:
✔ Kaspersky Lab’s latest protection technologies against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
✔ An Antivirus Scanner - runs an on-demand malware scan of your device
✔ Advanced Anti-Theft Protection – Lock&Locate, Wipe, Full wipe, Mugshot.
• A new ‘Alarm’ feature has been introduced – you can remotely sound the alarm, helping you to find your device if it is somewhere nearby. The alarm works even in ‘silent’ mode.
• Anti-Theft Web Management Portal. Using a personal online account you can manage all the anti-theft options from a single point.
• Call&Text Filter for smartphones – protects you from unwanted calls and text messages
If you want to try premium features you can activate a 30-day trial or simply make an in-app purchase. Premium mode offers:
• Real-Time Protection – ensures that your device is always protected. No matter what you download or install, our powerful AV engine detects and neutralizes mobile malware
• Cloud-enabled protection – reacts fast to new and emerging threats
• Web Protection – protects you from malicious and phishing websites
• Text Anti-Phishing – automatically detects malicious and phishing links in incoming text messages
• Privacy Protection – allows you to hide confidential information from prying eyes
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects your smartphones and tablets against theft, loss, viruses and real-time Internet threats – all without impacting the performance of your devices.
Visit our website https://www.kaspersky.com to learn more about us!
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kaspersky
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. Use it responsibly the developer takes no responsibility.
What does LOIC do?
LOIC performs a denial-of-service (DoS) attack (or when used by multiple individuals, a DDoS attack) on a target site by flooding the server with TCP or UDP packets with the intention of disrupting the service of a particular host.
Permission Explaination :-
Read user account = Needed only for ADS.
Enter the URL or IP
Select the port
Enter the number of thread to be used (400-500 recommended unless you own a flagship)
Hit FIRE, sit back and relax.
ALL CREDITS GO TO MOHAMMAD AG. THIS IS JUST A FIXED AND IMPROVED VERSION OF HIS APP
★★ This Clock application is compatible with Samsung Gear Fit that is connected to Gear Fit Manager.
Introducing a clock application for Samsung Gear Fit- Black Orbit.
The arcs circle around the analog clock, showing the flow of time. The current time is also displayed digitally.
▶ How to Set
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the clock application.
- You can find the downloaded clock app at Gear Fit Manager application (Home Screen Styler → Clock tab → Style Clocks setting menu).
- Select the clock to display on the home screen of your Gear Fit device.
▶ How to Uninstall
- Go to Application manager under Android Settings.
- Find and select "Black Orbit" on the list.
- Tap 'Uninstall' button to delete the application.
This program calculates an orbital speed based upon a known orbit. Upon startup, this program uses the altitude for a Geostationary orbit which is 42164 kilometers and speed of 3.074566 km/sec. The given value from Wikipedia is 3.0746 km/sec. The default secondary altitude is 6371 km which is the average radius from the center of the Earth at the surface. This program uses the Pythagoras theorem to calculate the gravity at the surface of the Earth as 32.21656 feet per second per second.
a is the distance object 1 travels in one second. c-b is the distance object 1 falls in one second.
The Total Radius 1 and Orbital Speed 1 must be very precise to compute mass as the same as found on the internet.
Assuming a Geostationary orbit is exactly 42164 km with a speed of 3.074566 km/sec, I adjusted the gravitational constant to .00000000006673839 instead of .00000000006673840 to compute the mass of the Earth as 5.97219E24kg. 5.97219E24kg is the value I found on Wikipedia.
Starting with Earth orbit circumference of 940,000,000 km, you can input 149605646.5 as Total Radius 1, 29.783945 as Orbital Speed 1 to come up with 1.9885508E30 as the mass of the Sun. If the nice round number of 30 km/sec is more correct then the circumference is wrong.
Assuming an exact LRO radius of 1788 (50 km above the Moon) and an LRO speed of 1.6560712523 we get the known mass of the Moon.
I used a Total Radius 2 for Mars as 228924066 to come up with the known orbital speed of 24.077 km/sec
Notice that the acceleration or gravity on the surface of the moon of 5.32612 ft/sec/sec is almost exactly 1/6th that of the Earth (32.21656 ft/sec/sec)
Since distance equals 1/2 gravity times time squared, an object falling exactly 16 feet in one second equals a gravity or acceleration of 32 feet per second per second. Also see "Calculus for Dummies" page 86 to see how an object falling 16 feet in one second computes to an acceleration of 32 ft/sec/sec.
The program uses the formulas: a squared plus b squared equals c squared, acceleration equals (c minus b) times 2, velocity equals the square root of mass times the gravitational constant over radius and to compute mass we use - a squared times b over the gravitational constant.
You can input a Radius less than the surface of the Earth or other body, but the data will be incorrect, obviously because there is mass above the orbiting object which this program does not calculate.
You can download the source code for App Inventor from my website.
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
Same idea as Eliq, Efergy, Powerconcern,100Koll, etc.
Discussion & Support: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/spene---sp-energy-consumption-meter
With ORBIT you have the power of FTNavVision in you hands. It allows you to configure you Android device as a Duty Alarm Panel or as Light mimic viewer, giving you the full power of FTNavVision in pocket-size.
Please refer to your installation manual in order to configure your FTNavVision installation for use with ORBIT.
For example, you can force the PowerManager to keep the screen on or have the CPU still running in standby mode or make sure the Wifi connection keeps running at full performance.
You can use it on any android phone or tablet.
Use it to keep the screen on in full brightness or dimmed mode during movies or slideshows.
To make sure the CPU is still running in the background doing your tasks when you press the standby button.
There is a "Donate Version" available if you wish to support my work.
What are the permissions used for:
WAKE_LOCK, to obviously be allowed to aquire wakelocks
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, to start the app after device reboot
READ_PHONE_STATE, to be able to act on start/ending calls, allowing the app to aquire a lock just for the duration of the call
A few keywords to help people:
screenon,screen always on,keep awake,darken,dark3n,no sleep,nosleep,Keep on,WifiLock,Sleep Policy,WifiManager,CpuLock