- All planets and moons are available.
- You can also choose if you want to land or just stay in orbit.
- Possibility to make a return.
- Have the details of DeltaV for each phase of flight.
- Details about the planets.
-Tested on : Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy S3, HTC one X
I'm not affiliated with Squad, or KSP
KSP, Kerbal Space Program and all the planet/moon names are property of Squad.
All planet informations came from official wiki and ksp-fr wiki.
- Extensive details about each planet/moon (swipe between them!)
- Topographical maps
- Biome maps
- Atmospheric graphs
- Mission Planner feature with swipe to delete functionality and click to edit
KSP, Kerbal Space Program and all the planet/moon names are property of Squad. All planetary data and maps are pulled from the official wiki. I am not affiliated with Squad or KSP, and this project is presented completely free, by a fan, for the benefit of the community.
Note: KSP Orbit is calibrated based on the planet size and mass for the game "Kerbal Space Program" - it will not calculate orbital mechanics for real planets!
KSP Orbit is not affiliated in any way with "Kerbal Space Program" or Squad, the makers of "Kerbal Space Program".
- Allows quick switching between basic and advanced modes of calculation
- Basic is just all numbers, advanced uses the new engines tab to give the most accurate information
- Total mass and fuel is all that's needed in advanced mode
- Can calculate remaining delta-v at any point in flight because it uses the in-flight values for fuel and oxidizer
- Allows you to use any engine in the game and is compatible with mod engines that only use stock fuel (for now)
- NOTE: Jet engines aren't supported due to their variations in thrust
- R.A.P.I.E.R. only calculated in rocket mode
- Display of current engines in the stage, allowing for easy modification of parts
- Should be compatible with most devices
Disclaimer: I cannot promise your ship will work, that's up to you.
- Hopefully none. But I've been wrong in the past.
Please leave a review telling me what I need to do to improve on it. Whether it be functionality, design, or a bug.
Someone sent me two bug reports about a crash. Problem is, I don't know how to replicate it or how it happened. So, this message is mostly directed at this person, and pretty much anyone who finds another crash. Please send the report (very useful) and try to email me the details. Thank you.
Please visit www.fiveforfiveapps.com for more information.
With ORBIT you have the power of FTNavVision in you hands. It allows you to configure you Android device as a Duty Alarm Panel or as Light mimic viewer, giving you the full power of FTNavVision in pocket-size.
Please refer to your installation manual in order to configure your FTNavVision installation for use with ORBIT.
Space Calculator! Why not have a little eye candy while you do your calculations? Space Calculator floats through amazing exotic 3D space scenes and space backgrounds while you punch in those crunchy numbers. This is not a simple Space Wallpaper, but a fully functional calculator with a moving 3D Space Scene in the background. If you enjoy the many Space Wallpaper apps out there, then you're gonna love this app too!
Space Calculator is FREE, but you can use the In-App Upgrade feature to unlock additional 3D Space Scenes / Space Backgrounds and remove those pesky ads. You're gonna love the Space Scenes while you do your calculations.
Space Calculator looks fabulous on HD screen tablets like Google Nexus and Galaxy Tab.
Space Calculator - give it a whirl!
In App Purchases == A donate button. NO ADS! NOTHING IS LOCKED OFF!
THIS IS NOT A STAND-ALONE GAME!
This is a tool set for the space engineers PC game.
It has no use on it's own.
- Recipe list for current blocks/objects
- Component/Mineral/Ore quantity calculator.
If you notice any incorrect values/spelling, please email me at:
Want to donate and keep this app ad free?
Orbit Flashlight is a versatile application for suiting varied Android devices followed with simple instructions or guide. This Flashlight application is one of the most user-friendly apps as it supports any of your Android devices. It takes the use of your device’s LED camera as a torch and for non-led devices; it uses the touch-screen display for running torch.
Orbit Flashlight is one of the brightest and simplest LED flashlights on the Android Market, because:
1. It supports all the Android versions including the latest platforms
2. It is easy to use and quick to operate
3. It enables the user with the brightest torchlight experience
4. It has an additional feature i.e. the availability of Compass for helping you in finding the right direction during the dark.
5. It has varied frequencies of torchlight to choose from (1 to 10). The different frequencies are set as per the need of the user from the constant brightest torchlight to the blinking/warning lights.
Application tested on:-
HTC Wildfire Series.
Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Sony Xperia mini.
Keywords:Android flashlight, Android application, Flashlight, LED flashlight, Led Light.
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. The developer assumes no responsibilities for unintended use of this tool. LOIC Responsibly!
Low Orbit Ion Cannon
An unofficial port of the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) software used for flooding packets; Now on mobile! Simply lock on to a target IP and FIRE!
Designed for 480 x 800 pixel devices such as Samsung Galaxy II and larger.
Start the app, click the top left button (main configuration), click the 'Connect Demo' button, click 'OK', check-mark one or more of the first three inputs, click the top right button (GO or Run) to trigger the data input simulation and click the top right button again to stop it. While running, you can goto the 'Plot' screen top third from left button to see simulated data being plotted.
The application only works with the RocketMeter hardware device that would connect to your Android device by WiFi. This application will only work if you have been given the beta testing RocketMeter hardware to use with this application.
Copyright 2012-2014 Patelsys Inc. All Rights Reserved
To generate your deck you just need to select which base edition of the game you have and what expansions and promotion cards you want to use and it will randomly select 10 cards out of everything you enter. You can also view the cards after you generate a deck.
Once you generate the deck you can now send it to your friends who also are using Dominion Companion by clicking on the Deck Code. Decks can be sent either through a text message or an email.
You can also easily keep track of your Actions, Treasure and Victory points throughout the game with this app.
* Generate Deck Randomly
* Sort Deck by Cost or Alphabetically
* Track your buys, treasure and victory points
* Tablet Version Displays entire deck on the screen
* Send Decks to your friends
* Keep Screen on while you use the app
Premium Version of the App Adds:
* Manually Selecting Cards
* Decks codes can be entered to recall a deck
* Deck Options: No Attack Cards, Automatically add Reaction card when 2 or more Attack Cards are in the Deck.
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. Use it responsibly the developer takes no responsibility.
What does LOIC do?
LOIC performs a denial-of-service (DoS) attack (or when used by multiple individuals, a DDoS attack) on a target site by flooding the server with TCP or UDP packets with the intention of disrupting the service of a particular host.
Enter the URL or IP
Select the port
Enter the number of thread to be used (400-500 recommended unless you own a flagship)
Hit FIRE, sit back and relax.
ALL CREDITS GO TO MOHAMMAD AG. THIS IS JUST A FIXED AND IMPROVED VERSION OF HIS APP