Note: KSP Orbit is calibrated based on the planet size and mass for the game "Kerbal Space Program" - it will not calculate orbital mechanics for real planets!
KSP Orbit is not affiliated in any way with "Kerbal Space Program" or Squad, the makers of "Kerbal Space Program".
This application allows you to calculate the necessary DeltaV to get from one planet to another on the game Kerbal Space Program.
- All planets and moons are available.
- You can also choose if you want to land or just stay in orbit.
- Possibility to make a return.
- Have the details of DeltaV for each phase of flight.
- Details about the planets.
-Tested on : Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy S3, HTC one X
- Allows easy switching between levels of complexity for the app through the settings menu
- Options are: Basic Mode (the bare minimum), Intermediate Mode (handles Isp automatically), and Advanced Mode (Allows atmosphere change and input at any point in flight)
- Dry mass is the only requirement if in advanced mode
- Can calculate remaining delta-v at any point in flight because it uses the in-flight values for fuel and oxidizer
- Allows you to add whatever engine you want (in not basic mode)
- NOTE: Jet engines aren't supported due to their variations in thrust
- R.A.P.I.E.R. only calculated in rocket mode
- Can calculate value at any point in the atmosphere (in advanced mode)
- Ranges from 0 (vacuum) to 1 (Kerbin at sea level)
- Display of current engines in the stage, allowing for easy modification of parts (not basic)
- Should be compatible with most devices
- Hopefully none.
Please leave a review telling me what I need to do to improve on it. Whether it be functionality, design, or a bug.
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. The developer assumes no responsibilities for unintended use of this tool. LOIC Responsibly!
Low Orbit Ion Cannon
An unofficial port of the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) software used for flooding packets; Now on mobile! Simply lock on to a target IP and FIRE!
Orbit Flashlight is a versatile application for suiting varied Android devices followed with simple instructions or guide. This Flashlight application is one of the most user-friendly apps as it supports any of your Android devices. It takes the use of your device’s LED camera as a torch and for non-led devices; it uses the touch-screen display for running torch.
Orbit Flashlight is one of the brightest and simplest LED flashlights on the Android Market, because:
1. It supports all the Android versions including the latest platforms
2. It is easy to use and quick to operate
3. It enables the user with the brightest torchlight experience
4. It has an additional feature i.e. the availability of Compass for helping you in finding the right direction during the dark.
5. It has varied frequencies of torchlight to choose from (1 to 10). The different frequencies are set as per the need of the user from the constant brightest torchlight to the blinking/warning lights.
Application tested on:-
HTC Wildfire Series.
Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Sony Xperia mini.
Keywords:Android flashlight, Android application, Flashlight, LED flashlight, Led Light.
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 - please search for Scientific Calculator (adfree)