- All planets and moons are available.
- You can also choose if you want to land or just stay in orbit.
- Possibility to make a return.
- Have the details of DeltaV for each phase of flight.
- Details about the planets.
-Tested on : Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy S3, HTC one X
I'm not affiliated with Squad, or KSP
KSP, Kerbal Space Program and all the planet/moon names are property of Squad.
All planet informations came from official wiki and ksp-fr wiki.
- Allows quick switching between basic and advanced modes of calculation
- Basic is just all numbers, advanced uses the new engines tab to give the most accurate information
- Total mass and fuel is all that's needed in advanced mode
- Can calculate remaining delta-v at any point in flight because it uses the in-flight values for fuel and oxidizer
- Allows you to use any engine in the game and is compatible with mod engines that only use stock fuel (for now)
- NOTE: Jet engines aren't supported due to their variations in thrust
- R.A.P.I.E.R. only calculated in rocket mode
- Display of current engines in the stage, allowing for easy modification of parts
- Should be compatible with most devices
Disclaimer: I cannot promise your ship will work, that's up to you.
- Hopefully none. But I've been wrong in the past.
Please leave a review telling me what I need to do to improve on it. Whether it be functionality, design, or a bug.
Someone sent me two bug reports about a crash. Problem is, I don't know how to replicate it or how it happened. So, this message is mostly directed at this person, and pretty much anyone who finds another crash. Please send the report (very useful) and try to email me the details. Thank you.
In App Purchases == A donate button. NO ADS! NOTHING IS LOCKED OFF!
THIS IS NOT A STAND-ALONE GAME!
This is a tool set for the space engineers PC game.
It has no use on it's own.
- Recipe list for current blocks/objects
- Component/Mineral/Ore quantity calculator.
If you notice any incorrect values/spelling, please email me at:
Want to donate and keep this app ad free?
A handy application to go where your PC won't! Will calculate parachute size, amount of drift, and projected altitude of your model rockets. Because of the approximations used, the large number of uncontrolled real-world variables influencing rocket trajectory, I cannot accept any liability for the failure of your actual rocket flight to conform to this projection.
This app allows you to calculate the total delta-v of a multistage rocket. Instead of just applying the rocket formula to one stage, this app display's the delta-v for each individual stage and also the total delta-v of the rocket down to that stage.
You can save and load rockets or individual stages. You can insert a new stage at the beginning, at the end, or in-between stages.
This can be very useful in space simulators like Kerbal Space Program. This is not only useful for designing the rocket. This can also be vital when planning a new maneuver in order to see if you have enough delta-v left in your rocket.
The saved rockets and stages are stored in the /data/data/com.evandisoft.multistagedeltav.app/files folder on the device. There is also an auto-save feature. The auto-save file is stored in the same folder and its name is "autosave.json".
How to use:
To use this effectively, you have to separate each stage and calculate that particular stage's full mass (mass when full of fuel), dry mass (mass when missing fuel), and ISP (which is easiest to do with one type of engine per stage). The fuel you remove to find dry mass is only the fuel that will be spent in that stage. Make sure when you calculate the full mass and dry mass of a particular stage you do not have any other stage attached.
How to use in Kerbal Space Program:
In Kerbal Space Program, the game will not calculate DeltaV for your spacecraft but it will tell you the mass of the rocket.
To calculate "Full Mass" and "Dry Mass" in Kerbal Space Program it is easiest to isolate each stage and use the games mass calculation once isolated. You can isolate a stage by using the "Root tool" (which changes which part you have to click on to move the rocket about) to make some part of that stage the new "Root".
Once that part is the new "Root" you can remove other stages easily. With other stages removed (just have them set aside and don't leave the VAB until they are re-attached or those other stages will be lost) the mass on the bottom of the screen will tell you the mass for that particular stage only.
Full mass is displayed before you have removed the fuel from that stage. Dry mass is displayed after you have clicked each fuel tank and dragged down to 0 all the fuel and oxidizer amounts. Only do this for fuel that will be spent on that stage.
The above method works well for stages that are in the vertical stack of stages, for stages attached to the sides of a rocket it is more difficult to calculate. However, one can make those stages be simple standard lifting stages and use them over and over again. With the save/load stage features of this app, that reuse is very easy.
Don't forget to refuel the tanks after you have obtained the numbers!
Don't forget to reset your command module or probe as "Root" after you are done.
I have the stage numbers "backwards". What one would normally call the first stage has the highest n in the label "Stage n" of all the stages. The reason for this is that it lines up with how the stages are numbered in Kerbal Space Program. What is numbered as "Stage 0" is actually the final stage of the rocket.
Disclaimer: I'm not liable for any damages resulting from any possible inaccuracies of my app or failure to calculate perfectly or at all correctly. I think it works, I've used it a lot, and I like it a lot. But I'm not willing to bet my life on it! Don't depend on this app if you are designing or using real rockets!
Core, essential protection is absolutely free, just as it was in Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite – but now it has even more security features:
✔ Kaspersky Lab’s latest protection technologies against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
✔ An Antivirus Scanner - runs an on-demand malware scan of your device
✔ Advanced Anti-Theft Protection – Lock&Locate, Wipe, Full wipe, Mugshot.
• A new ‘Alarm’ feature has been introduced – you can remotely sound the alarm, helping you to find your device if it is somewhere nearby. The alarm works even in ‘silent’ mode.
• Anti-Theft Web Management Portal. Using a personal online account you can manage all the anti-theft options from a single point.
• Call&Text Filter for smartphones – protects you from unwanted calls and text messages
If you want to try premium features you can activate a 30-day trial or simply make an in-app purchase. Premium mode offers:
• Real-Time Protection – ensures that your device is always protected. No matter what you download or install, our powerful antivirus engine detects and neutralizes mobile malware
• Cloud-enabled protection – reacts fast to new and emerging threats
• Web Protection – protects you from malicious and phishing websites
• Text Anti-Phishing – automatically detects malicious and phishing links in incoming text messages
• Privacy Protection – allows you to hide confidential information from prying eyes
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects your smartphones and tablets against theft, loss, viruses and real-time Internet threats – all without impacting the performance of your devices.
Visit our website https://www.kaspersky.com to learn more about us!
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kaspersky
Please visit www.fiveforfiveapps.com for more information.
Packet Generator app can be used for:
1. Testing firewall’s filtering rules, intrusion detection system’s attack signatures, and router’s ACLs.
2. Generating Denial of Service (DoS) attack traffic for educational purpose.
3. Learning about network packet generation.
Developed by Mohammed Al Matrooshi & Saeed Albairaq
Supervised by: Dr. Zouheir Trabelsi
College of Information Technology, UAE University
Orbit Flashlight is a versatile application for suiting varied Android devices followed with simple instructions or guide. This Flashlight application is one of the most user-friendly apps as it supports any of your Android devices. It takes the use of your device’s LED camera as a torch and for non-led devices; it uses the touch-screen display for running torch.
Orbit Flashlight is one of the brightest and simplest LED flashlights on the Android Market, because:
1. It supports all the Android versions including the latest platforms
2. It is easy to use and quick to operate
3. It enables the user with the brightest torchlight experience
4. It has an additional feature i.e. the availability of Compass for helping you in finding the right direction during the dark.
5. It has varied frequencies of torchlight to choose from (1 to 10). The different frequencies are set as per the need of the user from the constant brightest torchlight to the blinking/warning lights.
Application tested on:-
HTC Wildfire Series.
Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Sony Xperia mini.
Keywords:Android flashlight, Android application, Flashlight, LED flashlight, Led Light.
The ION HVAC/R App™ enables remote viewing for appION™ Wireless Digital Gauges.
- Rate of Change (RoC)
- Subcool/Superheat Calculations (manual and real-time)
- Pressure/Temperature Chart (manual and real-time)
- Real-time unit conversion
- High/Low alarms
- NIST Calibration Certificates
appION™ digital gauges connect directly to the service ports on HVAC/R systems, eliminating the need for manifolds and hoses which affect the system’s refrigerant charge with every connection.
Fewer connections means fewer leak points, and the Bluetooth® connectivity enables easy, customizable viewing of the HVAC/R system in real-time.
- Android 4.3 or later for full functionality
- Bluetooth 4.0
1- Turn on the appION™ device(s) to be connected;
2- Open the "Device Manager" screen;
3- "Scan" for new devices;
4- Select the devices you wish to connect to, and press "Connect"
5- Select the devices you want to work with and press "Add"
This is the perfect tool for students, environmental engineers, solid waste facility operators and planners. Ditch your cumbersome landfill volume spreadsheets - Waste Space is the only tool you need!
**Simple calculation tool to determine landfill or impoundment capacity (in terms of volume and mass) and gross revenue from tipping or disposal fees
**Easy, flexible data inputs
**Built-in error checking
**Dual units (English and Metric)
**Recycling and beneficial use impacts assessment through various density inputs
Space Calculator! Why not have a little eye candy while you do your calculations? Space Calculator floats through amazing exotic 3D space scenes and space backgrounds while you punch in those crunchy numbers. This is not a simple Space Wallpaper, but a fully functional calculator with a moving 3D Space Scene in the background. If you enjoy the many Space Wallpaper apps out there, then you're gonna love this app too!
Space Calculator is FREE, but you can use the In-App Upgrade feature to unlock additional 3D Space Scenes / Space Backgrounds and remove those pesky ads. You're gonna love the Space Scenes while you do your calculations.
Space Calculator looks fabulous on HD screen tablets like Google Nexus and Galaxy Tab.
Space Calculator - give it a whirl!