- All planets and moons are available.
- You can also choose if you want to land or just stay in orbit.
- Possibility to make a return.
- Have the details of DeltaV for each phase of flight.
- Details about the planets.
-Tested on : Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy S3, HTC one X
I'm not affiliated with Squad, or KSP
KSP, Kerbal Space Program and all the planet/moon names are property of Squad.
All planet informations came from official wiki and ksp-fr wiki.
- Allows quick switching between basic and advanced modes of calculation
- Basic is just all numbers, advanced uses the new engines tab to give the most accurate information
- Total mass and fuel is all that's needed in advanced mode
- Can calculate remaining delta-v at any point in flight because it uses the in-flight values for fuel and oxidizer
- Allows you to use any engine in the game and is compatible with mod engines that only use stock fuel (for now)
- NOTE: Jet engines aren't supported due to their variations in thrust
- R.A.P.I.E.R. only calculated in rocket mode
- Display of current engines in the stage, allowing for easy modification of parts
- Should be compatible with most devices
Disclaimer: I cannot promise your ship will work, that's up to you.
- Hopefully none. But I've been wrong in the past.
Please leave a review telling me what I need to do to improve on it. Whether it be functionality, design, or a bug.
Someone sent me two bug reports about a crash. Problem is, I don't know how to replicate it or how it happened. So, this message is mostly directed at this person, and pretty much anyone who finds another crash. Please send the report (very useful) and try to email me the details. Thank you.
This app allows you to calculate the total delta-v of a multistage rocket. Instead of just applying the rocket formula to one stage, this app display's the delta-v for each individual stage and also the total delta-v of the rocket down to that stage.
You can save and load rockets or individual stages. You can insert a new stage at the beginning, at the end, or in-between stages.
This can be very useful in space simulators like Kerbal Space Program. This is not only useful for designing the rocket. This can also be vital when planning a new maneuver in order to see if you have enough delta-v left in your rocket.
The saved rockets and stages are stored in the /data/data/com.evandisoft.multistagedeltav.app/files folder on the device. There is also an auto-save feature. The auto-save file is stored in the same folder and its name is "autosave.json".
How to use:
To use this effectively, you have to separate each stage and calculate that particular stage's full mass (mass when full of fuel), dry mass (mass when missing fuel), and ISP (which is easiest to do with one type of engine per stage). The fuel you remove to find dry mass is only the fuel that will be spent in that stage. Make sure when you calculate the full mass and dry mass of a particular stage you do not have any other stage attached.
How to use in Kerbal Space Program:
In Kerbal Space Program, the game will not calculate DeltaV for your spacecraft but it will tell you the mass of the rocket.
To calculate "Full Mass" and "Dry Mass" in Kerbal Space Program it is easiest to isolate each stage and use the games mass calculation once isolated. You can isolate a stage by using the "Root tool" (which changes which part you have to click on to move the rocket about) to make some part of that stage the new "Root".
Once that part is the new "Root" you can remove other stages easily. With other stages removed (just have them set aside and don't leave the VAB until they are re-attached or those other stages will be lost) the mass on the bottom of the screen will tell you the mass for that particular stage only.
Full mass is displayed before you have removed the fuel from that stage. Dry mass is displayed after you have clicked each fuel tank and dragged down to 0 all the fuel and oxidizer amounts. Only do this for fuel that will be spent on that stage.
Don't forget to refuel the tanks after you have obtained the numbers!
Don't forget to reset your command module or probe as "Root" after you are done.
I have the stage numbers "backwards". What one would normally call the first stage has the highest n in the label "Stage n" of all the stages. The reason for this is that it lines up with how the stages are numbered in Kerbal Space Program. What is numbered as "Stage 0" is actually the final stage of the rocket.
Disclaimer: I'm not liable for any damages resulting from any possible inaccuracies of my app or failure to calculate perfectly or at all correctly. I think it works, I've used it a lot, and I like it a lot. But I'm not willing to bet my life on it! Don't depend on this app if you are designing or using real rockets!
Please visit www.fiveforfiveapps.com for more information.
Core, essential protection is absolutely free, just as it was in Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite – but now it has even more security features:
✔ Kaspersky Lab’s latest protection technologies against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
✔ An Antivirus Scanner - runs an on-demand malware scan of your device
✔ Advanced Anti-Theft Protection – Lock&Locate, Wipe, Full wipe, Mugshot.
• A new ‘Alarm’ feature has been introduced – you can remotely sound the alarm, helping you to find your device if it is somewhere nearby. The alarm works even in ‘silent’ mode.
• Anti-Theft Web Management Portal. Using a personal online account you can manage all the anti-theft options from a single point.
• Call&Text Filter for smartphones – protects you from unwanted calls and text messages
If you want to try premium features you can activate a 30-day trial or simply make an in-app purchase. Premium mode offers:
• Real-Time Protection – ensures that your device is always protected. No matter what you download or install, our powerful antivirus engine detects and neutralizes mobile malware
• Cloud-enabled protection – reacts fast to new and emerging threats
• Web Protection – protects you from malicious and phishing websites
• Text Anti-Phishing – automatically detects malicious and phishing links in incoming text messages
• Privacy Protection – allows you to hide confidential information from prying eyes
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects your smartphones and tablets against theft, loss, viruses and real-time Internet threats – all without impacting the performance of your devices.
Visit our website https://www.kaspersky.com to learn more about us!
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kaspersky
Space Calculator! Why not have a little eye candy while you do your calculations? Space Calculator floats through amazing exotic 3D space scenes and space backgrounds while you punch in those crunchy numbers. This is not a simple Space Wallpaper, but a fully functional calculator with a moving 3D Space Scene in the background. If you enjoy the many Space Wallpaper apps out there, then you're gonna love this app too!
Space Calculator is FREE, but you can use the In-App Upgrade feature to unlock additional 3D Space Scenes / Space Backgrounds and remove those pesky ads. You're gonna love the Space Scenes while you do your calculations.
Space Calculator looks fabulous on HD screen tablets like Google Nexus and Galaxy Tab.
Space Calculator - give it a whirl!
To generate your deck you just need to select which base edition of the game you have and what expansions and promotion cards you want to use and it will randomly select 10 cards out of everything you enter. You can also view the cards after you generate a deck.
Once you generate the deck you can now send it to your friends who also are using Dominion Companion by clicking on the Deck Code. Decks can be sent either through a text message or an email.
You can also easily keep track of your Actions, Treasure and Victory points throughout the game with this app.
* Generate Deck Randomly
* Sort Deck by Cost or Alphabetically
* Track your buys, treasure and victory points
* Tablet Version Displays entire deck on the screen
* Send Decks to your friends
* Keep Screen on while you use the app
Premium Version of the App Adds:
* Manually Selecting Cards
* Decks codes can be entered to recall a deck
* Deck Options: No Attack Cards, Automatically add Reaction card when 2 or more Attack Cards are in the Deck.
This is the perfect tool for students, environmental engineers, solid waste facility operators and planners. Ditch your cumbersome landfill volume spreadsheets - Waste Space is the only tool you need!
**Simple calculation tool to determine landfill or impoundment capacity (in terms of volume and mass) and gross revenue from tipping or disposal fees
**Easy, flexible data inputs
**Built-in error checking
**Dual units (English and Metric)
**Recycling and beneficial use impacts assessment through various density inputs
Quick Heal Mobile Security not only protects your Android smartphone from malware, but it also secures it against theft or loss. It has enhanced Call & SMS filter that allows you to block unknown numbers and numbers starting and ending with a certain series. Its Personal Security feature helps you in times of emergency by alerting your friends. The software notifies you about apps that can affect your privacy, and guides you about settings that can enhance your device’s security. Additionally, you can manage your device via Quick Heal Remote Device Management portal.
To learn more, visit http://www.quickheal.co.in/quick-heal-mobile-security
Note for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) users:
We recommend you to switch your device to the Owner’s Profile mode before installing this app. This app is not supported by guest profiles.
Features & Benefits :
★ Background Scan inspects every downloaded app to ensure that it’s safe. The antivirus engine also scans the entire device for malware and other malicious programs.
★ Device Scanning comprises multiple scan options (i.e., Quick Scan and Custom scan), and also offers Schedule Scan options that are highly flexible and customized.
★ Anti-Theft prevents your device from being misused by allowing remote lock and data wipe. The mobile tracking anti-theft feature also helps you track your device in case it is lost or stolen.
★ Call & Message Filter allows you to block unwanted phone calls and SMSs. You can also use it to block numbers starting or ending with a particular series. Besides these, unknown International numbers can also be barred from reaching you. Additionally, you can also block SMSs from non-numeric senders.
★ Personal Security automatically keeps sending SOS messages with current location to predetermined phone numbers and social networks in times of emergency.
★ Intruder Detection takes snapshots of anyone who tries to unlock your phone with a wrong password.
★ Privacy Advisor helps you review apps installed on your phone and their permissions which may affect your privacy.
★ Security Advisor guides you about the settings that affect the overall security of your smartphone.
★ Call Forwarding allows you to forward all incoming calls to a predetermined number. This procedure can be configured via the Remote Device Management portal.
★ Share App easily allows you to share your Quick Heal Mobile Security application with other Android devices.
★ Register with TRAI allows you to register your number with the DND service of India. You can also raise a complaint with TRAI against unwanted numbers. (Only available in India)
★ Message Center is a new feature that brings all important notifications, latest news, and alerts into one place on your device.
★ Activity gives in-depth reports on all the activities carried out by Quick Heal Mobile Security on your Android device.
★ Regular Automated Virus Updates takes automatic virus definition updates.
★ Security Shield displays the security level of your device and data protection status through a graphical representation.
★ Quick Settings Notification gives you one touch access to various device settings such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile Data, Brightness, and Torch.
★ Trusted SIMs List is beneficial for users using multiple SIMs.
★ News brings to you the latest news on mobile protection, security alerts, and other important information related to IT security and web security.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quickhealav
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/quickheal
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+quickheal/posts
Follow our official blog: http://blogs.quickheal.com
Using Spatial Jot you can build and review groups of sites, viewing the individual sites or a whole group on a map. You can also ...
1) export and share collections of sites in KML format - KML format files can be imported into Google Earth, or if you have a Google Accounts id, uploaded as one of your personal map sites in Google Maps.
2) Send links to individual sites (including the note you have written) via email
Orbit Flashlight is a versatile application for suiting varied Android devices followed with simple instructions or guide. This Flashlight application is one of the most user-friendly apps as it supports any of your Android devices. It takes the use of your device’s LED camera as a torch and for non-led devices; it uses the touch-screen display for running torch.
Orbit Flashlight is one of the brightest and simplest LED flashlights on the Android Market, because:
1. It supports all the Android versions including the latest platforms
2. It is easy to use and quick to operate
3. It enables the user with the brightest torchlight experience
4. It has an additional feature i.e. the availability of Compass for helping you in finding the right direction during the dark.
5. It has varied frequencies of torchlight to choose from (1 to 10). The different frequencies are set as per the need of the user from the constant brightest torchlight to the blinking/warning lights.
Application tested on:-
HTC Wildfire Series.
Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Sony Xperia mini.
Keywords:Android flashlight, Android application, Flashlight, LED flashlight, Led Light.