+++ Now up to 30 Caches +++
Near Geocaches always in view
30 near Caches (Pro Version)
See notifications of near Caches
Android Wear Support
Show only Geocache types you are interested in (Pro Version)
All near Caches on a Map
One click to show the nearest Cache
Low battery consumption
Geocaching Live Api
See found Caches
With the Geocaching Widget you have an overview over Caches near to you, no matter where you are. The Widget will update itself according to your setting but you can retrieve the nearest Caches anytime with just one click.
Thanks to the latest version of the Google Location-Api, there is no need for GPS. Nevertheless it is just as accurate. This means that your Geocaching Widget uses nearly no battery.
The standard version of the Geocaching Widget shows you the 3 caches which are nearest to you. There will also be Advertisements. If you are annoyed by the ads you can purchase the Pro Version any time via In-App-Billing.
In the Pro Version of the Geocaching Widget you are able to see up to 30 near Geocaches always on your Homescreen. Additionally there will be no Advertisements and you can choose which types of Caches you want to see. With the 24h Access you can enjoy the same advantages as with the Pro Version for 24 hours.
If you want more information about a Geocache, you can just click on it. There you will see all important information about a Geocache. From here you can open the official App or the browser. It is also possible to directly navigate to the Cache.
If you want to see the nearest Geocaches even faster, you can place the Geocaching Widget on your Lockscreen and stay up to date at any time (needs at least Android 4.2).
Android Wear support enables you to see near caches now on your Android Wear. Just enable notifications in the settings and you are good to go. If you do not own a Android Wear device, no problem, you can see the notifications too!
Have fun with your Geocaching Widget!
As usual with Smartphones, there are differences in location depending on connection and accessibility. In some cases the Browser will show an error if you try to log in at geocaching.com. If this is the case please clear cache and cookies in your Browser settings and try again Please use Chrome or the standard Browser. If the Widget does not show up in your Widgets section please restart your phone. For further help get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Support & Forum: http://gdak.wolojoli.nl/forum
With GDAK you can create databases on your Android device and fill them with caches via the Geoacaching.com Live API. Just install GDAK, let GDAK create the necessary directories, press the menu button and choose for Create Database. You can create as many databases as you want, but one database will suffice for most users.
It is also possible to view and work with databases from GSAK, the Geocaching Swiss Army Knife application for Microsoft Windows PCs, on your Android device. GDAK uses databases created by the GSAK program, so you will also need to have GSAK installed on your PC and create one or more databases there before using GDAK.
• On the images tab you can now see the log-images.
• A new menu-option: "With current filter". This option will open a new menu. With this menu you will be able to manage your database. Try it and see it yourself.
• A simple change in the filter options. You can now filter on archived, not available and available caches any way you want.
• Grabbedimages can now be contained in zip-files. Just be sure the files.db3 is still unzipped. The amount of zip-files is not very importand, and zipped and not zipped images can be mixed. But a little warning: zipped files loading is slow...
• You can now import caches that are published the last X days. (X can be 1-30)
• Waypoint projection
• Distance and bearing between two waypoints
• Triangulation with crossing circles
• Path intersection
• Convert waypoints between different coordinate systems:
- Latitude/longitude (WGS84 datum)
- UTM (WGS84 datum)
- Dutch grid (RD or Rijksdriehoek)
- British grid (OSGB)
• Variable digits in waypoint
- N 53.2137 E 6.568 shows 6 markers for guessing a location (see screenshot)
• Text decryption:
- Rot13 (Decryption key from Geocaching.com)
- Caesar cipher
- Letter sum (a=1, z=26)
- Letter sum reversed (a=26, z=1)
- Phone sum (abc=2, def=3...)
- Roman numerals
• Distances in metric or imperial system
• Display your GPS position and use it as a waypoint
• All waypoint calculations can be displayed on a map
• Available languages: English, Nederlands, Deutsch
A full changelog, frequently asked questions and an explanation of requested permissions can be found at the application's website.
If you come across any bugs or have questions, please send me an e-mail since I can't respond to market comments.
Paperless geocaching without the work. A must have for realtime geocaching.
Uses GeoBeagle, OpenGPX or GeoHunter. Requires account with geocaching.com.
UPDATE: Fixed SD card full error
You can run C/C++ in codepad2 after install the app.
[ Important Note ]
* Root your devices first!!! I think you can do this.
* There so many tools to root your android device. Just like http://shuaji.360.cn/root/
* Initialization of gcc will cost about 3 minutes.Wait patient after you install this app until you see words "Successful".
* CodePad GCC plugin is just an extention of codepad2. So you must install codepad2 if you want wite C/C++ code.
* CodePad GCC plugin is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
[ Other ]
This software uses code of GNU Compiler Collection.
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact me if you have any problems.
[ KeyWords ]
Programming, Develop, C, C++ , IDE,Codepad
A simple, beautiful calculator inspired by the iPhone calculator but with added functionality such as skins and layouts. It is designed to replace the rather lame stock calculator with a calculator that looks great while retaining ease of use and intuitive design. Calculator is designed to meet all of your calculating needs!
*Simple, accurate calculator: Leave the calculator in portrait view to see just a simple calculator, or turn the calculator on its side to reveal a scientific calculator
*Calculator Skins: Calculator v.3.0 now supports changing of skins to change the look and feel of the calculator. Choose between and array of different skins to match your favorite phone OS including iOS, HTC Sense and Samsung Galaxy. Also if there is a certain skin you would like to see made for you, don't hesitate to send an email!
*Different calculator layouts: Choose between 3 different calculator layouts. 1) Default Layout for a standard 10-key calculator in portrait mode and scientific calculator in landscape. 2) Business Layout adds a '%' key in portrait mode and a '00' key. 3) Simple Layout keeps the 10-key calculator in both portrait and landscape mode when all you need is a simple calculator.
*Memory Buttons- Fully functional 'M+', 'M-', 'MR' and 'MC' calculator buttons. Calculator will remember the value stored in it even if you leave the app.
*Landscape calculator: Turn your phone on its side to reveal a scientific calculator with advanced functions like square root, exponents, factorials and more.
*Trig calculator: The landscape calculator even features full support for trigonometric functions. Calculator can take Sin, Cos, Tan, inverse trig, and hyperbolic functions and can calculate in both Radian and degree mode. Great for use in algrebra and other math classes.
*Calculator looks great from the smallest to the largest screens as well as low and high density screens. Calculator also works on the Galaxy Tab!
*App2SD- You can install Calculator to your SD card if using Android 2.2+
Check my website below for a full Calculator changelog.
Any suggestions for improvements or new features for the calculator are greatly appreciated. Just send me an email!
I hope you enjoy using Calculator!
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
In the PRO-version only:
* Ability to store records of the history (up to 1000, FREE - 50)
* Ability to edit expression with up to 5 lines on the screen (FREE - 3)
* Additional themes (Business, Ice Cream Sandwich)
The list will be increased!
Sometimes we got emails with complaints that Market doesn’t allow to download a purchased application. It is Market’s problem. You should wait and/or try to restart your device.
Please contact Market support or us if you have any problems with it.
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Free version is avalible in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobi, calc, cubecalc, android calculator, percentage, percent, scientific calculator, science, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* No ads
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support up to order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver up to 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex solution
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* Built-in help (accessible via options menu)
You can also try the free version:
CodeTables is a client application for downloading and displaying code tables from myGEOtools.de.
Note for V1.2: I saw some new "Out of memory" errors in the crash logs. It seems, that some code tables are too big for small devices. If this happens all the time, please send me an email with the device you are using and I'll check what I can do.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2014 Digitalchemy, LLC
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
Do you want to solve both simple and complex problems?
Try Calculator++, a multipurpose calculator app with slick and intuitive user interface!
★ Save your time!
• Access additional features from the main screen of the app using gestures. For example, to use «%» slide button «/» up
• You don't need to press «=» anymore - result is calculated automatically
• Copy/paste with a single button press
• App supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations
• C++ has two layouts: standard and engineer. Choose one which suits you best either from the initial wizard or from the application settings
• Set theme you like
• Add home screen widget
★ Do calculations without switching between the apps!
Calculator++ can work in a separate window floating over other applications on your phone
★ Calculate percentages, square roots, powers, trigonometric functions!
Calculator has a big variety of built-in functions and supports adding new user-defined functions
★ Plot 2D and 3D graphs!
Several functions can be plotted simultaneously
★ Use powerful mathematical capabilities of the app:
• Do calculations with variables and constants
• Use built-in functions or add your own
• Integrate and differentiate
• Do calculations with fractions and simplify expressions
• Do calculations with complex numbers
The app supports devices with Android version 2.2 and higher and is open source. The app contains adverts which are shown on the secondary screens. To remove them please purchase a special option from the application settings.
Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
Calculator++ on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/calculatorpp
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
GCC was in many reviews, podcasts and tests on different geocaching sites. The feedback was allways really good. The ratings at the market emphasize this. So, give GCC a try! :)
You will find the full feature list and changelog on:
The "GCC donate version" is exactly the same, like the free version. You just support the developer with a donation!
- Sun/Moon Rise/Set
- Easter Date
- Easter Years
- Shadow Calculator
Base16, 32, 64, 85 (en-/decode)
- CMY, CMYK, HEX, HSL, HSV, RGB, YIQ, YUV, YCBCR
- Intersection Bearing
- Intersection Distance/Radius (two&three)
- Intersection Circle
- Intersection Lines
e (Eulers number)
- own formulas and values
- many mathematical functions
GC Base 31 (en-/decode)
- SHA-1 160, 254, 384, 512
- SHA-3 224, 254, 384, 512
Kenny's Code (en-/decrypt)
Morse Code Translator
- Alchemical Symbols
- Ancient Egyptian Numbers
- Atbash / Caesar
- Bacon's cipher
- Chappe-Code (optical Telegraph)
- Code-Sun (mRNA)
- Dragon Runes
- Color Codes
- Finger Alphabet
- Flag Alphabet
- Freemasons Code
- Glagolitic Numerals
- Greek Numerals
- Lucky Numbers
- Hieratic Numbers
- Intergalactic Code
- Indian Numerals
- Japanese Numerals
- Klingon Language
- Krypton Language
- Mathematics and Physics Constants
- Modern Hylian
- Musical Notation System
- Periodic System
- Pipeline 3D
- Pixel Code
- Polybios Cipher
- POSTNET and PLANET
- Puzzle Code
- Segment Displays
- Sexagesimal System
- Spintype Alphabet
- Tom Tom
- Utopian Code
- Gypsy Signs
- Babylonian Numbers
- Barbier Alphabeth
- 8-Point Braille
- Sign Writing
- Greek Alphabet
- Lorm Alphabet
- Nießen Alphabet
- Shutter Telegraph
- Enochian Alphabet
- Space Invaders
- Dancing Man Code
- DTMF/MFV Signals
- Negate Bases
- Floating Point Numbers
One Time Pad
Periodic System of Elements
- Phone Number
- Vanity Code
- Input Keys
Phi (Golden Ratio)
- Is Prim
- Prime Factors
Rail Fence (en-/decrypt)
Resistor Color Code Calculator (4-Ring/5-Ring)
- 'E' Check
- 'D', 'N', 'φ' Calculator
- Prime Number Check
Tap Code (en-/decrypt)
Zuse Z22/CCIT2 (en-/decrypt)
- Four Themes
- Three Font Sizes
- Six Charsets
- Dynamic User-Interface
- English and german translation
- Fully integration of myGEOtools
- Complete offline usage
- No permissions on the device needed
- App 2 SD
- Tablet Ready
- Two Widgets
- Function Search