+++ Now up to 30 Caches +++
Near Geocaches always in view
30 near Caches (Pro Version)
See notifications of near Caches
Android Wear Support
Show only Geocache types you are interested in (Pro Version)
All near Caches on a Map
One click to show the nearest Cache
Low battery consumption
Geocaching Live Api
See found Caches
With the Geocaching Widget you have an overview over Caches near to you, no matter where you are. The Widget will update itself according to your setting but you can retrieve the nearest Caches anytime with just one click.
Thanks to the latest version of the Google Location-Api, there is no need for GPS. Nevertheless it is just as accurate. This means that your Geocaching Widget uses nearly no battery.
The standard version of the Geocaching Widget shows you the 3 caches which are nearest to you. There will also be Advertisements. If you are annoyed by the ads you can purchase the Pro Version any time via In-App-Billing.
In the Pro Version of the Geocaching Widget you are able to see up to 30 near Geocaches always on your Homescreen. Additionally there will be no Advertisements and you can choose which types of Caches you want to see. With the 24h Access you can enjoy the same advantages as with the Pro Version for 24 hours.
If you want more information about a Geocache, you can just click on it. There you will see all important information about a Geocache. From here you can open the official App or the browser. It is also possible to directly navigate to the Cache.
If you want to see the nearest Geocaches even faster, you can place the Geocaching Widget on your Lockscreen and stay up to date at any time (needs at least Android 4.2).
Android Wear support enables you to see near caches now on your Android Wear. Just enable notifications in the settings and you are good to go. If you do not own a Android Wear device, no problem, you can see the notifications too!
Have fun with your Geocaching Widget!
As usual with Smartphones, there are differences in location depending on connection and accessibility. In some cases the Browser will show an error if you try to log in at geocaching.com. If this is the case please clear cache and cookies in your Browser settings and try again Please use Chrome or the standard Browser. If the Widget does not show up in your Widgets section please restart your phone. For further help get in touch via email@example.com
Support & Forum: http://gdak.wolojoli.nl/forum
With GDAK you can create databases on your Android device and fill them with caches via the Geoacaching.com Live API. Just install GDAK, let GDAK create the necessary directories, press the menu button and choose for Create Database. You can create as many databases as you want, but one database will suffice for most users.
It is also possible to view and work with databases from GSAK, the Geocaching Swiss Army Knife application for Microsoft Windows PCs, on your Android device. GDAK uses databases created by the GSAK program, so you will also need to have GSAK installed on your PC and create one or more databases there before using GDAK.
• On the images tab you can now see the log-images.
• A new menu-option: "With current filter". This option will open a new menu. With this menu you will be able to manage your database. Try it and see it yourself.
• A simple change in the filter options. You can now filter on archived, not available and available caches any way you want.
• Grabbedimages can now be contained in zip-files. Just be sure the files.db3 is still unzipped. The amount of zip-files is not very importand, and zipped and not zipped images can be mixed. But a little warning: zipped files loading is slow...
• You can now import caches that are published the last X days. (X can be 1-30)
• Waypoint projection
• Distance and bearing between two waypoints
• Triangulation with crossing circles
• Path intersection
• Convert waypoints between different coordinate systems:
- Latitude/longitude (WGS84 datum)
- UTM (WGS84 datum)
- Dutch grid (RD or Rijksdriehoek)
- British grid (OSGB)
• Variable digits in waypoint
- N 53.2137 E 6.568 shows 6 markers for guessing a location (see screenshot)
• Text decryption:
- Rot13 (Decryption key from Geocaching.com)
- Caesar cipher
- Letter sum (a=1, z=26)
- Letter sum reversed (a=26, z=1)
- Phone sum (abc=2, def=3...)
- Roman numerals
• Distances in metric or imperial system
• Display your GPS position and use it as a waypoint
• All waypoint calculations can be displayed on a map
• Available languages: English, Nederlands, Deutsch
A full changelog, frequently asked questions and an explanation of requested permissions can be found at the application's website.
If you come across any bugs or have questions, please send me an e-mail since I can't respond to market comments.
CodeTables is a client application for downloading and displaying code tables from myGEOtools.de.
Note for V1.2: I saw some new "Out of memory" errors in the crash logs. It seems, that some code tables are too big for small devices. If this happens all the time, please send me an email with the device you are using and I'll check what I can do.
You can run C/C++ in codepad2 after install the app.
[ Important Note ]
* Root your devices first!!! I think you can do this.
* There so many tools to root your android device. Just like http://shuaji.360.cn/root/
* Initialization of gcc will cost about 3 minutes.Wait patient after you install this app until you see words "Successful".
* CodePad GCC plugin is just an extention of codepad2. So you must install codepad2 if you want wite C/C++ code.
* CodePad GCC plugin is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
[ Other ]
This software uses code of GNU Compiler Collection.
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact me if you have any problems.
[ KeyWords ]
Programming, Develop, C, C++ , IDE,Codepad
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
A simple, beautiful calculator inspired by the iPhone calculator but with added functionality such as skins and layouts. It is designed to replace the rather lame stock calculator with a calculator that looks great while retaining ease of use and intuitive design. Calculator is designed to meet all of your calculating needs!
*Simple, accurate calculator: Leave the calculator in portrait view to see just a simple calculator, or turn the calculator on its side to reveal a scientific calculator
*Calculator Skins: Calculator v.3.0 now supports changing of skins to change the look and feel of the calculator. Choose between and array of different skins to match your favorite phone OS including iOS, HTC Sense and Samsung Galaxy. Also if there is a certain skin you would like to see made for you, don't hesitate to send an email!
*Different calculator layouts: Choose between 3 different calculator layouts. 1) Default Layout for a standard 10-key calculator in portrait mode and scientific calculator in landscape. 2) Business Layout adds a '%' key in portrait mode and a '00' key. 3) Simple Layout keeps the 10-key calculator in both portrait and landscape mode when all you need is a simple calculator.
*Memory Buttons- Fully functional 'M+', 'M-', 'MR' and 'MC' calculator buttons. Calculator will remember the value stored in it even if you leave the app.
*Landscape calculator: Turn your phone on its side to reveal a scientific calculator with advanced functions like square root, exponents, factorials and more.
*Trig calculator: The landscape calculator even features full support for trigonometric functions. Calculator can take Sin, Cos, Tan, inverse trig, and hyperbolic functions and can calculate in both Radian and degree mode. Great for use in algrebra and other math classes.
*Calculator looks great from the smallest to the largest screens as well as low and high density screens. Calculator also works on the Galaxy Tab!
*App2SD- You can install Calculator to your SD card if using Android 2.2+
Check my website below for a full Calculator changelog.
Any suggestions for improvements or new features for the calculator are greatly appreciated. Just send me an email!
I hope you enjoy using Calculator!
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* No ads
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support up to order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver up to 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex solution
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* Built-in help (accessible via options menu)
You can also try the free version:
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
In the PRO-version only:
* Ability to store records of the history (up to 1000, FREE - 50)
* Ability to edit expression with up to 5 lines on the screen (FREE - 3)
* Additional themes (Business, Ice Cream Sandwich)
The list will be increased!
Sometimes we got emails with complaints that Market doesn’t allow to download a purchased application. It is Market’s problem. You should wait and/or try to restart your device.
Please contact Market support or us if you have any problems with it.
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Free version is avalible in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobi, calc, cubecalc, android calculator, percentage, percent, scientific calculator, science, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
CALCU™ is a breeze to use for everyday calculations, with all the scientific capability you need for work and school just a swipe away. And for your most demanding needs, CALCU™ allows you to add or remove the functions and constants you need to make the perfect calculator designed by you, for you.
The Droid Lawyer rates CALCU™ 4.5 out of 5, calling it “a great replacement for Android’s stock calculator”... and we couldn’t agree more!
CALCU™ offers all the regular and scientific calculator functions in a simple, stylish and easy-to-use app. Download it for free today!
★ Beautiful and intuitive interface with gesture based control and navigation
★ See instant results of your calculations as you enter them
★ Swipe up on the keypad to reveal scientific keypad
★ Swipe down on the display to see calculation history
★ Swipe up on the scientific keypad to customize it
★ Create user-defined constants
★ Choose between simple and full keypad layout
★ Choose from 12 stylish themes
Thanks for your support, Graphing Calculator recently got 1M+ downloads.
A Simple Graphing Calculator
- Added Basic Calculator
- Added Scientific Calculator
- Added Graphing Calculator
- Pinch Zoom for Graphing Calculator
- Take Screenshot of Graph
- Added Tablet Screen Size Support
- Improved User Interaction for Graphing Calculator
- Scientific Notation
- Radian vs Degree
- InApp purchase to remove ads banner
- copy and paste using clipboard
- Added Calculator for Android Wear
Please press Shift on the top left corner, if you don't find the operation key.
- buttons like ln, sqrt, log, 1/x, sinh, sinh-1, cosh, cosh-1, tanh, tanh-1
- abs means absolute value |x|
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
Panecal scientific calculator can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
GCC was in many reviews, podcasts and tests on different geocaching sites. The feedback was allways really good. The ratings at the market emphasize this. So, give GCC a try! :)
You will find the full feature list and changelog on:
The "GCC donate version" is exactly the same, like the free version. You just support the developer with a donation!
- Sun/Moon Rise/Set
- Easter Date
- Easter Years
- Shadow Calculator
Base16, 32, 64, 85 (en-/decode)
- CMY, CMYK, HEX, HSL, HSV, RGB, YIQ, YUV, YCBCR
- Intersection Bearing
- Intersection Distance/Radius (two&three)
- Intersection Circle
- Intersection Lines
e (Eulers number)
- own formulas and values
- many mathematical functions
GC Base 31 (en-/decode)
- SHA-1 160, 254, 384, 512
- SHA-3 224, 254, 384, 512
Kenny's Code (en-/decrypt)
Morse Code Translator
- Alchemical Symbols
- Ancient Egyptian Numbers
- Atbash / Caesar
- Bacon's cipher
- Chappe-Code (optical Telegraph)
- Code-Sun (mRNA)
- Dragon Runes
- Color Codes
- Finger Alphabet
- Flag Alphabet
- Freemasons Code
- Glagolitic Numerals
- Greek Numerals
- Lucky Numbers
- Hieratic Numbers
- Intergalactic Code
- Indian Numerals
- Japanese Numerals
- Klingon Language
- Krypton Language
- Mathematics and Physics Constants
- Modern Hylian
- Musical Notation System
- Periodic System
- Pipeline 3D
- Pixel Code
- Polybios Cipher
- POSTNET and PLANET
- Puzzle Code
- Segment Displays
- Sexagesimal System
- Spintype Alphabet
- Tom Tom
- Utopian Code
- Gypsy Signs
- Babylonian Numbers
- Barbier Alphabeth
- 8-Point Braille
- Sign Writing
- Greek Alphabet
- Lorm Alphabet
- Nießen Alphabet
- Shutter Telegraph
- Enochian Alphabet
- Space Invaders
- Dancing Man Code
- DTMF/MFV Signals
- Negate Bases
- Floating Point Numbers
One Time Pad
Periodic System of Elements
- Phone Number
- Vanity Code
- Input Keys
Phi (Golden Ratio)
- Is Prim
- Prime Factors
Rail Fence (en-/decrypt)
Resistor Color Code Calculator (4-Ring/5-Ring)
- 'E' Check
- 'D', 'N', 'φ' Calculator
- Prime Number Check
Tap Code (en-/decrypt)
Zuse Z22/CCIT2 (en-/decrypt)
- Four Themes
- Three Font Sizes
- Six Charsets
- Dynamic User-Interface
- English and german translation
- Fully integration of myGEOtools
- Complete offline usage
- No permissions on the device needed
- App 2 SD
- Tablet Ready
- Two Widgets
- Function Search